The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars) Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars) Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars) Empty
PostSubject: B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)   B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars) EmptyMay 8th 2024, 7:55 pm

B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars) 8-bits
I spoiled you about a big update I wanted to do, and finally I can achieve it, a dream I got since years ago and now finally can be made public for all of you: ALL MY 8-BITS CHARACTERS HAVE BEEN UPDATED!! All have been included, since Keiji Thomas to Atari 2600 Karate, all are in now Very Happy Here's a resume of the main features:
  • First and most important, now all chars have 1X and 2X versions, so those ones in 2X now have a 1X version and viceversa, so now if you want to use them against normal chars or pocket chars, you are free to choose the version you like
  • Second, all chars now have compatibility with MUGEN1.0+ (data, winquotes, etc), obviously this count for the chars don't have this before, but you get the idea Razz
  • Third, adjusted data in most of chars, since Size to some minor fixes in various of them I didn't made before
  • And also there's a couple of them have some extra stuff, you'll see the details below Wink

Here're the list of chars updated and their specific updates grouped:
B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars) ThomasB-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars) Mr-xB-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars) TetrisB-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars) TmntB-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars) Karate1
-All got 1X versions
-Compatibility with MUGEN1.0+ (data, winquotes, etc), except for Turtles and Karate that already have it
-Tetris: Supers now got FX too

B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars) MarioB-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars) Et
-Both have 1X (Mario) and 2X (E.T.) versions
-Compatibility with MUGEN1.0+ (data, winquotes, etc)
-Both now have punches and kicks, so now E.T. can give some fight and Mario don't attack with powers only
-E.T.: Now has 10 extra palettes, completing the 12 as all my chars
-Mario: Adjusted data in [Size], added points FX in hits

B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars) QuintB-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars) SniperjoeB-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars) VoltmanB-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars) Ukyo-big
-All have 2X versions
-Compatibility with MUGEN1.0+ (data, winquotes, etc), except for Ukyo that already have it
-Quint: Fixed infinite on Slide
-Ukyo and Voltman: Fixed bug on small portrait

And of course, here're the mandatory screenshots:
Screenshots:

Since a lot of years I got them very abandoned, and since long time ago I was asked about having those chars in 1X or in 2X, so I made this effort to give them all in once. I hope you like this update, dedicated to all 8-bits fans on MUGEN Wink

Gotta get back in time!!
Chars -> Classics (8-Bits Series) / Capcom (Megaman Series) / Joke/Bosses (E.T.)

PS1: Before you ask, I didn't include my Street Master chars (Ken, Joe and Chun-li) since they deserve their own update with a lot of new features apart of the 1X stuff
PS2: I didn't include Ninja Series either since they're too bizarre (and with other scale) to be included here
PS3: If you want the complete pack, here you are: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xrzi3i8igyk3jfh/8-bits.rar/file

Last edited by Basara-kun on May 8th 2024, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing the format)
Back to top Go down
http://network.mugenguild.com/basara
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)   B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars) EmptyMay 9th 2024, 3:08 am

Great 8 bit collection

Basara-kun likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)   B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars) EmptyMay 9th 2024, 8:04 pm

Mega update friend!! affraid
The effort is appreciated and that you share it here for everyone... ilu

Basara-kun likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)   B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars) Empty

Back to top Go down

B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Page 1 of 1