The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
JARRO77 Chars Update Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
JARRO77 Chars Update Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
JARRO77 Chars Update Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
JARRO77 Chars Update Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

JARRO77 Chars Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JARRO77

JARRO77

JARRO77 Chars Update Empty
PostSubject: JARRO77 Chars Update   JARRO77 Chars Update EmptyFebruary 7th 2021, 5:47 am

Hi all i decide to give another update to my best characters,you know in these days i show you something about Mephisto i planning to add him some new stuff also you give me alot of cool ideas and effort so is not possible release him today but WILL BE RELEASED SOON

Today i want share with you an Update related with AI for my Characters. I also did some general fix in coding or animations

Overdose Superman

Link Mediafire https://www.mediafire.com/file/210ovpylsh24gvw/Overdose_Superman.rar/file

JARRO77 Chars Update Overdo13

JARRO77 Chars Update Supers10

JARRO77 Chars Update Hyper_15

Improved AI and Adding New Faces

Metallo JARRO77 Chars Update Metall11

Link Mediafire https://www.mediafire.com/file/ui6ww9p89z8k394/Metallo.zip/file

Improved AI

Prime Sentinel JARRO77 Chars Update Prime_14

Link Mediafire https://www.mediafire.com/file/26gq196yz83pyq3/Prime_Sentinel.zip/file

Improved AI

Mefisto by Robson Update by Me JARRO77 Chars Update Mefist10

Link Mediafire https://www.mediafire.com/file/v62jqx6zvrcafd3/Mefisto.rar/file

I solve the problem related with Standing Punch in AI Match i tried alot of times and i don't never recognize again i hope is solved

Varnage is already Update JARRO77 Chars Update Varnag10

Link Mediafire https://www.mediafire.com/file/3c38y79fp65idzl/Varnage_Update.rar/file

Mephisto by ME JARRO77 Chars Update Mephis17 will be Update with a new AI soon in the next update

Now the AI is really good and very clean this was important to me  JARRO77 Chars Update 3876111886  JARRO77 Chars Update 3876111886 only Mephisto need the improvement about AI

I hope one day i found a way to Revamping Iron Skull,Bushwacker and Symbiote Thanos i know these 3 characters need work especially about Sprites

If you guys show me a cool design of these characters i promise i'm gonna update with new moves and sprites will be AWESOME

Be ready for Mephisto Update Because i planning to adding really INSANE STUFF Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Hope you like this Update and Keep Creating!!!!!!!

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 Chars Update   JARRO77 Chars Update EmptyFebruary 7th 2021, 6:31 am

JARRO77 wrote:
Overdose Superman

I've said this on your Overdose Superman Show video on YouTube. I've been thinking of how your Overdose Superman can make a great Bizarro II (the one in Red Hood & and the Outlaws) by turning his heat vision to arctic (freezing) vision, change his color (updating with color separation will be nice, such as separate the sleeve, side hair, boots, etc), and resize him a bit smaller (maybe 10-15% smaller).

Anyway, great updates! Always love your works!

JARRO77 likes this post

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 Chars Update   JARRO77 Chars Update EmptyFebruary 8th 2021, 3:04 am

alnyrd wrote:
JARRO77 wrote:
Overdose Superman

I've said this on your Overdose Superman Show video on YouTube. I've been thinking of how your Overdose Superman can make a great Bizarro II (the one in Red Hood & and the Outlaws) by turning his heat vision to arctic (freezing) vision, change his color (updating with color separation will be nice, such as separate the sleeve, side hair, boots, etc), and resize him a bit smaller (maybe 10-15% smaller).

Anyway, great updates! Always love your works!

Thank you bro i appreciate what you say!! For sure would be cool having a good version of Bizarro in Mugen but i think if we take my char and just change colors, and resize a litle trust me..... at the end the result is not good

We need to give him a new Gameplay different from Overdose Superman also making mix of bases and frankenspriting for basics and moviments, we need a TEAM composed by Motivated People capable to make a good version of Bizarro for Mugen

I respect what you say and i hope one day see in Mugen an Important Char like Bizarro and i hope will be a good version of him!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JARRO77 Chars Update   JARRO77 Chars Update Empty

Back to top Go down

JARRO77 Chars Update
Page 1 of 1