The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 7 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 7 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 7 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 7 Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?

Go down 
+18
Midnight-Son
OGSymbiote
dfalcon
O Ilusionista
wingnut
direwolf93
galactus
cravd
KinCade
Hypersonic
Nicotinefist
Toxin97
ZVitor
volzzilla
XXDreamBrotherXX
R0binRAptor
YoungSamurai5
Ax
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 28th 2012, 11:06 am

volzzilla wrote:
very cool (even if i'm not familiar with him doing whatever with bubbles)

He never did do anything with bubbles, this is a new original move/custom. It is a homage to the game "Bust a Move", I call it "The Wand of Bobble". It is meant to juggle the opponent.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In the series Link uses a variety of magical items, of these are fire arrows and ice arrows. In a Link to the past he had a fire cane and an ice cane that did pretty much the same thing. In later games the items would reappear for Link. To me it seemed like it would have been a boring choice to feature these items again so I thought of mixing it up. In the game Majora's Mask, Link, was cured and turned into a forest creature called a Deku Scrub.

He had an attack called "bubble blast"

So the idea hit me for this move to turn it into an item of magic.

Recent games tried new ideas to, such as the "Cane of Pacci" and the "Sand Wand"

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 28th 2012, 3:42 pm

i know bubble bobble, i just didnt know link had a connection to it
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 28th 2012, 8:29 pm

Okay 3rd special attack

Atomic Hammer

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 11:48 am

looking cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 6:31 pm

Final Special attack

Thunder Bow and thunder Arrows (unlimited)

This one was very ready and good to go, it just has a lot of frame arrangements.

Okay last stuff to be done, 3 hypers or "supers"

A grapple

And blocking, (shield designs still in progress) using Hylian shield

Inspired by this story

@ 2 : 00

Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 7:21 pm

That lightning arrow looks more like a hyper than a special
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 9:47 pm

The new moves look great!!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 11:16 pm

wingnut wrote:
The new moves look great!!

Thanks

I found these fxs by pure luck as I was searching for a bow and arrow, i thought it fit pretty well?

@hypersonic,

I was thinking that to, but I really don't want to have to, maybe during the coding I'll play around with this and see if I can make it work somewhere?

Okay 1st Hyper

Magic Boomerang

An attack that will air juggle the opponent for a multi-hit attack.
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 30th 2012, 12:57 am

Funny how I say the lightning arrow special looks more like a hyper and now the hyper you posted now looks like a special to me.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 30th 2012, 8:29 am

the sprites look great.

however, couple things i wonder:
- what is the current count on specials?
- why not make basic arrows be the special version and then the lightning/thunder one be a hyper?
- why only 3 hypers?
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 30th 2012, 9:01 am

congradulations ax link looks great a lil far from ocrina of time but very nice
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 30th 2012, 10:21 am

volzzilla wrote:
the sprites look great.

however, couple things i wonder:
- what is the current count on specials?
- why not make basic arrows be the special version and then the lightning/thunder one be a hyper?
- why only 3 hypers?

count on specials will be 4

*however grapple and flying mode attack will be special like

I feel that 3 hypers is a good standard amount, there may not be enough time in a match to see more than this number, so i like to keep it at 3.

Maybe you are right about the arrow idea

I guess just this one time I can put an extra hyper, maybe label it "secret" or something scratch

The same animation could be used but with a simple wooden arrow?

Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 30th 2012, 12:55 pm

Fly mode (Magic Deku Leaf)

An idea I've been dying to do! Though not sure which way to do it? In this mode I'll implement bomb throwing as an incentive to use fly mode.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 30th 2012, 3:29 pm

looking cool.

and i think regular arrows would be fine. regarding a secret hyper or whatever, you have 6 slots for hyper command strings, why would it have to be secret?
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 7 EmptyNovember 30th 2012, 3:43 pm

volzzilla wrote:
looking cool.

and i think regular arrows would be fine. regarding a secret hyper or whatever, you have 6 slots for hyper command strings, why would it have to be secret?

well again i really wanna keep it to 3 for gaming reasons, about only 3 would be used in a fight, having more than that will make some moves unlikely to be pulled off. Too much variety can neglect other moves from play.

Having 6 different projectiles would make a lousy choice for a character for example. It is only likely that a player would only use 2-3 at best and never even try the other projectiles. When making a wip, you have to limit some things to make it more enjoyable and practical, particularly for fighters.

However I will make an exception and give Link 4 hypers instead of 3 since the move itself is very hyper like. I just hope it will be used every so often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next