The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 10 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 10 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 10 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 10 Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?

Go down 
+18
Midnight-Son
OGSymbiote
dfalcon
O Ilusionista
wingnut
direwolf93
galactus
cravd
KinCade
Hypersonic
Nicotinefist
Toxin97
ZVitor
volzzilla
XXDreamBrotherXX
R0binRAptor
YoungSamurai5
Ax
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 10 EmptyDecember 9th 2012, 4:33 am

dfalcon wrote:
i think he good so far
i posted a lot of hint to make him closer to how he is that if yuou wanna take some ideas off me ^^
Spoiler:

I thought of using the hookshot to continue a combo, kinda like spider-man does with his symbiote combo in mugen.

The mirror shield has actually had, though rare, some combat in other games - when Link fought some witches "Twinrova", he deflected their attacks of fire and ice. In Majora's mask the light itself from the shield could kill ReDeads from the series and Floormasters.

In later games the shield could turn enemies to stone and others can be paralyzed.

The combo in brawl was nice but it didn't do much as far as swing a sword. Not much happened with that and Toon Link did pretty much the same thing disappointingly enough. I think making good use of Link's many unique items would make for better hyper attacks. The Mirror shield has been featured in many Zelda games, I think it has to be featured somewhere. scratch

Fierce Deity would be better for a Young Link wip...Or a full character of its own. Though I rather do a Skull Kid wip instead :p
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 10 EmptyDecember 9th 2012, 7:27 am

i know its a lil late to say this but you need brakes ive had some serious mind(*ef) caused by lack of sleep (including disorders)and spending too much time on the pc but im feeling better now + just a lil bit of pride couldnt hurt that is if you dont take it as a way of pumping your ego jk very nice ill download him as soon as hes released
i think he just might get me back into mugen as a game rather than work ... any way happy holidays Smile
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 10 EmptyDecember 10th 2012, 2:21 pm

Great work in the spriting mi amigo I cant wait to see alll spriting...is the char need the Tekken vs Soul Calibur great job
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 10 EmptyDecember 13th 2012, 4:02 am

I really like it so far, keep it up dude!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 10 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 7:29 am

I am back from a little wip break, Thanks for the advice Set555 :p

LOL

OK Link's sprites have been updated with more shades, he has his shield now, and he has his belts and straps.

He is coded and works fine, just working on his sounds. He's pretty much done now though.

@chucoryu, you can have him if you want but you and your partner have a great Link in progress already, don't you? I saw that he matches the CvS2 style to.

You are welcome to use it all though.

@Mr.Ketchup,

thanks, I really appreciate your support. I haven't lost interest because of gamers like you who love mugen Wink

Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 10 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 8:44 am

your welcome Very Happy its a shame to hear about the chat issues though :s
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 10 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 10:57 am

welcome back ax Smile

and look forward to finding out more about how link has progressed Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 10 EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 8:08 pm

volzzilla wrote:
welcome back ax Smile

and look forward to finding out more about how link has progressed Smile

Oh he looks so much nicer with the color updates. I dropped some details on him for now but he is much improved still over his old look. He indeed looks like a finely detailed mugen character.

Now I just hope he will be received well from my own custom alterations and from what i call "coding" :p

Laughing

coming soon for sure What a Face

and many many more to come after! cheers
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 10 EmptyDecember 19th 2012, 10:09 am

looking forward to whatever it you want to show before release and obviously whenever after w/ the actual release Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 10 EmptyDecember 31st 2012, 9:14 pm

Release will take longer, I got caught up on the holidays. I did get the sounds ripped finally, I just have to put it all together, the sprite update i complete.

I was hoping to make this my fastest wip ever though I got lazy as usual :p

Anyway though, I'll be continuing my work for 2013. joker

Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 1st 2013, 1:55 pm

Welcome back, and do not worry about the release taking longer!!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 9:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 Almost Ready 
 Almost Ready 

All sprites have been updated, everything is coded, and everything is working.

I'll be doing a video first and then after that I'll have it released. It's entirely done now. The sounds were added successfully.

My charger died on me a while back so I had to resort to using my alternate laptop for a few weeks now so I couldn't get this released around X-Mas. Sorry about that.

Luckily I bought a universal charger and I was able to complete the wip.

Last edited by Ax on December 12th 2013, 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 4:10 pm

all chars have some complications upon creation this char is worth the wait
more then what i could say for my own works how would you like to be an early tester when my char is done dude?
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 8:40 pm

set555 wrote:
all chars have some complications upon creation this char is worth the wait
more then what i could say for my own works how would you like to be an early tester when my char is done dude?

Sure, send it over!

Also

Wip now released as Beta, go download him now!

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t650-mvc-link-released#8229

Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 10 EmptyApril 21st 2013, 12:52 pm

I mentioned in one of the Link threads somewhere about a possible Skull Kid wip, well I am not gonna officially start one but I did make a sprite edit of one. Anyway just wanna share this for any Legend of Zelda fans out there. I might turn this into a wip, maybe, I don't know for sure. But it would go good with Link as an opponent.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Might add the horns and touch up the boots? IDK?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10