The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 4 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 4 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 4 Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?

Go down 
+18
Midnight-Son
OGSymbiote
dfalcon
O Ilusionista
wingnut
direwolf93
galactus
cravd
KinCade
Hypersonic
Nicotinefist
Toxin97
ZVitor
volzzilla
XXDreamBrotherXX
R0binRAptor
YoungSamurai5
Ax
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 4 EmptyNovember 17th 2012, 12:05 am

I'm gonna edit him again, just getting the basic spriting done, after that it'll be a simple combing job to get it to look better. It'll be easier to, it works best to do it all at once in an assembly chain like idea, that's how they build cars today Razz

Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 4 EmptyNovember 17th 2012, 1:30 am

lol i would suggest hypersonic voice acting but he has a really man like voice.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 4 EmptyNovember 17th 2012, 6:08 am

Yes I thought of him first, but he is quite manly Very Happy

Normally I figure almost everything out on these wips that I work on but this is a hard subject, getting a voice for Link. It's not going to be easy, no sir Mad
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 4 EmptyNovember 17th 2012, 11:12 am

I think with a little dust this will look pretty cool.

Get up & rolling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Okay it seems it's gonna be attacks from here now

Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 4 EmptyNovember 17th 2012, 11:45 am

Ax wrote:
I think with a little dust this will look pretty cool.

Get up & rolling

Okay it seems it's gonna be attacks from here now

dust can be added code wise. and awesome cant wait to see attacks
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 4 EmptyNovember 17th 2012, 9:07 pm

I wanna announce I found the voice of LINK!!!!

Play this but watch the image and see how well it fits, see how well it feels, check it out!

Prince Ah-Link king

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 4 EmptyNovember 17th 2012, 9:58 pm

glad you found the voice you want, though i think hypersonic could have done it if you wanted. voice acting usually can offer up all kinds of ranges if they know what they are doing...and i think he does.

anyway, new roll animation looks great Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 4 EmptyNovember 17th 2012, 10:00 pm

Can't wait to code this char Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 4 EmptyNovember 18th 2012, 3:26 am

Okay, kicks are now complete for standing

and then all 3 together

Just the crouching attacks and aerial moves remain.

Then it's the special attacks and hypers.

Then I'll go back and add the final detail and shield, and with that develop blocking animations from that.

That should be about it after all that.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 4 EmptyNovember 18th 2012, 7:54 am

very nice.

are you gonna put that chest belt thing on and alter the sleeves like you did on that concept sprite?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 4 EmptyNovember 18th 2012, 8:40 am

volzzilla wrote:
very nice.

are you gonna put that chest belt thing on and alter the sleeves like you did on that concept sprite?

Yeah all that stuff there will be added on just as soon as everything is sprited. It's gonna be 1 huge pass to add in all that stuff, the shield, facial detail, the extra shades, belts, boots, sleeves, hilt, and so on.

I won't post that stuff either but it'll be the same stuff that is posted now, it's just gonna be the touch up look for the release to get that whole new release feel to it.
santa

Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 4 EmptyNovember 18th 2012, 11:17 am

nice, will add some non sword moves, like ones with bow?
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 4 EmptyNovember 18th 2012, 1:38 pm

Loving it!!
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 4 EmptyNovember 18th 2012, 8:19 pm

If I may ask, why are you planning to use Aladdin as your Link voice? Why not just hunt down a Link soundpack from Smash Bros Brawl and use it instead?
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 4 EmptyNovember 18th 2012, 9:37 pm

I think it would make a great voice, they have a lot in common and it would be something unique to have Link speak just a little more. I'ma try it and see how it goes, if it doesn't work I'll probably end up using the smash bros link sounds. But I gotta try this out though, I want a more Western feel to this wip.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next