The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 5 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 5 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 5 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 5 Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?

Go down 
+18
Midnight-Son
OGSymbiote
dfalcon
O Ilusionista
wingnut
direwolf93
galactus
cravd
KinCade
Hypersonic
Nicotinefist
Toxin97
ZVitor
volzzilla
XXDreamBrotherXX
R0binRAptor
YoungSamurai5
Ax
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 5 EmptyNovember 19th 2012, 5:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tri-Force attack???

I thought about using the Tri-Force attack, the idea is to have Link dawn some Tri-Force armor and do a sword slash beam, not unlike Krauser's Kaiser Wave, from a Tri-Force sword, as a level 3 Hyper attack?

I may or may not include this however, I insist on only 3 hypers every per character, however, Link isn't really going to be a Marvel or Dc thing so maybe he can be that special exception, well anyway I just wanted to share this idea.

Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 5 EmptyNovember 19th 2012, 6:25 am

I'm not quite sure about the idea. Mainly because it doesn't seem like something he uses from the games, and when it comes to video game char WIPs I'm kind of a sucker for staying true to the source game.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 5 EmptyNovember 19th 2012, 7:51 am

This is not a port of any kind, it's a custom Link with some similar bases and designs from the series. It's not intended to be any particular Link.

This is just something I imagined if in a scenario where Link could actually use the power of the tri-force as an attack by manifesting a golden sword and armor from the tri-force's power to do an attack of that massive magnitude.

Ganon uses one part of the tri-force, the tri-force of power to transform himself into a large pig beast. He is described as origin being a humanoid thief originally in later games.

The scenario could be possible and it isn't out of the question that stuff like this has been done in past games, Link can transform his entire body using magical spirit masks in one game. Perhaps the future titles of the series may even do something not far off from this idea?

However, it may not even be implemented as mentioned before, it would be extra work affraid

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 5 EmptyNovember 19th 2012, 10:25 am

if not drawing from one particular game for source, then i would think it'd be better to consider a custom voice actor who can say exactly what you want him to say and adjust the voice range as needed for you until you are ready for those custom quotes.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 5 EmptyNovember 19th 2012, 11:35 am

volzzilla wrote:
if not drawing from one particular game for source, then i would think it'd be better to consider a custom voice actor who can say exactly what you want him to say and adjust the voice range as needed for you until you are ready for those custom quotes.

You could do that? Though why bother now, the voice needed was found and I wasn't planning on Link to say much, other than "haaaa", "Yooo", "ooofff" and probably a single word phrase like "What?"

A voice actor wouldn't make a difference nor would be needed, everything I need is on youtube at the click of a link Razz You do about as much audio cleaning as you would in a recording session to and it's kinda hard to beat a professional actor who did it for a check. They got payed for a reason, cause they do it best tongue Can't beat the pros.
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 5 EmptyNovember 19th 2012, 5:54 pm

Tri-Force attack looks so cool!!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 5 EmptyNovember 19th 2012, 8:30 pm

somehow i missed that triforce sprite before. looks great.

regarding voice work, you forgetting whatever for intros and winposes though if only going for single words?
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 5 EmptyNovember 19th 2012, 9:17 pm

volzzilla wrote:
somehow i missed that triforce sprite before. looks great.

regarding voice work, you forgetting whatever for intros and winposes though if only going for single words?

Glad you asked, the victory I planned was for Link to drink Lon Lon Milk. If you can voice act a drinking sound I'd gladly accept that LOL

As an intro I wanted to have Link playing a tune on his Ocarina. I would love to take suggestions on what song for the Ocarina could be played.

But that's pretty much it, wasn't gonna go beyond that. The wordings would probably be used for hyper attacks in the moment before the maneuver.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 5 EmptyNovember 20th 2012, 12:01 am

if hypersonic could do a voice sounding like in a metal helmet, he could probably do about anything you want Smile
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 5 EmptyNovember 20th 2012, 12:32 am

Not in a helmet like Iron Patriot. When I try to add that effect 8/9 times Audacity crashes
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 5 EmptyNovember 20th 2012, 8:21 am

my intent was that you did an excellent job mimicking that effect and therefore think you could do any effect needed, including what ax mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 5 EmptyNovember 21st 2012, 9:22 am

All aerial "punch" attacks

All together for a combo-ish view

Next set in progress
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 5 EmptyNovember 21st 2012, 11:12 am

I love them!!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 5 EmptyNovember 21st 2012, 12:03 pm

Yes, they are neat, Hayato is such a great base, it does all the work for me. Can't wait to finish it.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 5 EmptyNovember 21st 2012, 5:15 pm

good work on those punches
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next