The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 9 Emptyby gartanham Today at 7:00 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 9 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 9 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 9 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?

Go down 
+18
Midnight-Son
OGSymbiote
dfalcon
O Ilusionista
wingnut
direwolf93
galactus
cravd
KinCade
Hypersonic
Nicotinefist
Toxin97
ZVitor
volzzilla
XXDreamBrotherXX
R0binRAptor
YoungSamurai5
Ax
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 9 EmptyDecember 2nd 2012, 9:14 am

good looking new hyper.

btw, did you not make a special regarding shooting the master sword?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 9 EmptyDecember 2nd 2012, 2:26 pm

That was going to be my 4th and secret hyper move where Link dawns a Tri-Force inspired armor and does a Huge Slash that damages all the way through to the end of the stage, carrying the opponent to an explosive end from a gold charged like Master sword attack.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Though now I think it would be too much considering that Link will all ready have a 4th hyper move.

I don't want to over complicate him to, he seems like he is all ready getting too many weapons. I don't want him to feel like he's too heavy to use and too complex to remember how to fight with.

The best fighters are the simplest and easiest to use.

Though I really did want to do this move, maybe for a future update it can be implemented if I can get though my character wips wish list before I go back to anything for an update.

Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 9 EmptyDecember 2nd 2012, 4:25 pm

Great moves
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 9 EmptyDecember 2nd 2012, 6:06 pm

oh wow, that looking very very nice cheers
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 9 EmptyDecember 2nd 2012, 8:31 pm

Cannot wait to see that in action!!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 9 EmptyDecember 3rd 2012, 12:01 am

Okay hookshot grapple attack, at close range Link will use his hookshot for a 3-hit combo. Special guest star "Odolwa" for this demo LOL Razz

The attack will damage in 3 stages, first will be the contact at pointblank distance. Then the move will carry the opponent to the edge of the screen for the next damage at the walls impact. As the hookshot retracts, the cleaved harpoon tip will dislodge for a final yank of damage, which will leave the victim to fall to his painful end :p

The End
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 9 EmptyDecember 3rd 2012, 8:21 am

looking pretty cool, wondering if adding 1 more hit to make it a 4 hit combo at the end? hard to determine looking at it in gif form as opposed to in-game.

the end huh, as in all sprites done?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 9 EmptyDecember 5th 2012, 8:51 am

I like that new move!!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 9 EmptyDecember 6th 2012, 3:49 pm

Thanks

I can't really see The Ocarina being used in battle unless if it's used to slow down time via the opponent's speed temporarily? Other than that I can't see it working anywhere else?

I only thought of using it for an intro or outtro. Maybe Link plays the thing and a tornado comes to sweep him away? Like in Mario Bros 3?

The same tune from super mario bros 's flute melody was amazingly featured in the legend of zelda ocarina of time title screen!

Personally I am not into a barrage of helpers jumping in. Maybe if I needed an extra move it would be good filler and quick to add.

All sprites are now done concerning the "fighting" part

Here are the final animations to the wip's character

Updated Hylian SHield and blocking "Note the hylian shield dash attack has also been updated"

Mirror shield Hyper attack "final hyper move"

Super Jump "Roc's Feather"
(Roc is the name of a giant eagle in mythology)

And the shields. Only the Hylian shield will be layered on Link's back during gameplay.

and that's all.

Now the character will be coded for a beta release at this time. I will be updating the sprites during the .sff process.

Expect a release this month Wink

and thanks for participating!
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 9 EmptyDecember 7th 2012, 8:57 am

Can't wait for this!!
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 9 EmptyDecember 7th 2012, 1:50 pm

The shields look nice.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 9 EmptyDecember 7th 2012, 2:56 pm

i think i have a new favorite mugen char .. besides my own jk he looks so well done you must be proud cya round ax
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 9 EmptyDecember 8th 2012, 7:35 pm

Thanks, the shield was something I really didn't want to do but I am glad I did it.

@set555,

I try not to involve myself in pride, if I do that I can be a real jerk Razz

update

Okay the basic movements, falling, get hits, recovery, and blocking are in the character with the sprite updates.

Next will be the basic attacks, specials, and then hypers.

After that the next step will be coding and sounds.

Then a release Wink

I estimate it all will coincidentally be completed on Christmas, though I intended to release this A.S.A.P., hopefully I won't let off days get in the way of working on this wip. I had a few days where I didn't work on this :p Sometimes breaks can be bad!
Back to top Go down
dfalcon

dfalcon

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 9 EmptyDecember 9th 2012, 12:42 am

i think he good so far
i posted a lot of hint to make him closer to how he is that if yuou wanna take some ideas off me ^^
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next