The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 3 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 3 Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?

Go down 
+18
Midnight-Son
OGSymbiote
dfalcon
O Ilusionista
wingnut
direwolf93
galactus
cravd
KinCade
Hypersonic
Nicotinefist
Toxin97
ZVitor
volzzilla
XXDreamBrotherXX
R0binRAptor
YoungSamurai5
Ax
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
galactus

galactus

MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 10th 2012, 8:45 am

No problem, and LOL , personally I think its because we just both have good taste, at least I think so scratch either that or maybe our thoughts are connected or something lol Laughing Cool

and good luck with Link as well by the way Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 10th 2012, 10:43 pm

Ok, gonna announce that for this wip, Link will be discontinued for full release. There will only be an alpha release with no specials or hypers.

It has come to my attention that a more amazing Link wip is in progress and I don't see any reason to compete with something of top notch quality. However a lot of work was done on it so it will at least get an alpha release. I've been bested. Thanks for the support here, will release sometime this month an alpha version for collection purposes.

Topic Locked
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2012, 12:00 pm

Well I've been convinced to change my mind on the subject matter so I will be continuing the wip.

I will be updating the look to give a different experience to maybe perhaps encourage use of it for other mugen purposes, kinda like a dark Ryu addition rather than a better ryu for mugen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Perhaps I can make him more Toon looking?

Used some stuff from the other Link as conceptual work for ideas, meaning the boot detail.

I know it won't be as good as the Soul Calibur project's Link but maybe I can make it desireable by making it different in terms of art direction, style of play, and creativity. Something to give the mugen user a good reason to play both characters Wink

Falling animation almost done.
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2012, 12:04 pm

your link is very good man.
Back to top Go down
direwolf93

direwolf93

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2012, 1:04 pm

I really like the fact that you guys started working on a lot of WIPS recently..but wouldn't be better to at least finish some of those before start making others?????
Don't take it as an offence you do a really great job... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2012, 1:17 pm

Not at all.

I start a lot of wips all the time, but I released a lot as well to. So it works out, I just think it's good to get them going, doesn't mean they'll get alpha releases only. A wip is always a work in progress until it's finished.

That goes for all the stuff I released, they will get updates, and the wips I have now will get released to, and then they will get updates as well.

It's all good Wink
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2012, 3:20 pm

Glad you are back to him!!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2012, 6:36 pm

next is the lie dead state, get up, and recovery roll
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2012, 6:43 pm

I REALLY liked this one
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2012, 6:52 pm

Well it's really close now, it didn't take too long to get him half way done. I think everyone likes Link from some game or another.

All that really remains is the attacks

Also there will be a touch up process to get it to look like this

before a release

Maybe these details will make it more desirable for the downloader cyclops

I personally like the natural muscle detail from the base, I think it would make for a more action based Link, Marvel does it all the time, they make Heroes look more superhuman than they actually are to get the sense of a super human.
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2012, 7:06 pm

i like the touch up on the sprites. i think the marvel look, looks cool but not on everyone. the touch up on like would be nice Very Happy but hey im not spriting him lol.
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2012, 7:23 pm

If this is open source and if I would have free time enough, I really would like to make something with him Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2012, 7:30 pm

It's all for the taking, I prefer someone else code since I make a lot of mistakes.

Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2012, 11:30 pm

The hardest hit on your character, it's never nice to see this...

Well there's officially now enough sprites for Link to be man handled :p

LOL

Does anyone have a good voice suggestion for Link?

I wanna try an actor's voice for Link, have him say a little more than what he says in Zelda 64

Like I don't kno, just name an actor like Ashton Kutcher, but you know, a better choice Razz

I would like it close to the original though, something young adult with that boy spirit of Peter Pan, if possible.

Post a vid if you like to, or some kind of audio sample, whatever.

Back to top Go down
dfalcon

dfalcon

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 16th 2012, 11:52 pm

fix his sleeves and his hat some movement that all i see wrong other that it a nice start
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?   MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

MvC Link WIP (The Legend of Zelda) - Skull Kid?
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next