The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 14 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 14 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 14 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 14 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP

Go down 
+36
Fightfan
Rjiggler
ajrenalin
rafhot
Angelus_Silverhead
ragnarok_333
wereda
CosmicToxin
Arkady
tank402
skillfrank
verz36
AM
XXDreamBrotherXX
wingnut
madbomberxp
flammableking
O Ilusionista
cravd
galactus
Mr.Ketchup
RG_OP
ZVitor
YoungSamurai5
xCarnage
Kaios
kyoman
H.U.G.E.2012
riklaionel
Blagoy
Hypersonic
dev
volzzilla
JohnSpider96
Ax
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 14 EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 2:30 am

Ax wrote:
flammableking wrote:
Ya know what kind-of upsets me about Mugen?... In Tekken Tag Tournament: 2, there are, like... 54 characters, or one or two more than that... From one video-game franchise, no less... Yet, you're given the option of choosing 8 characters for both players' teams... In mugen, you can have COUNTLESS characters... Yet, you can only pick 4... Not 6, 8, or 10... Just 4. o.o

The next update in mugen is coming, though its been awhile, video footage of it shows the game capable of zooming in and out of the fight depending how close or how far you are from your opponent.

I am sure the next easiest thing to do after that would be to increase the tag count. I'm surprised it hasn't been done yet from there recent releases.

The newest mugen is crash free and the BGM with mp3s has been fixed among other stuff.

It will eventually come, they might have mentioned something like it in their F.A.Q. or blog, you should check their webpage out.

I needed to hear this! OvO Now, I'm all excited!! Where will they be hosting it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 14 EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 5:35 am

http://elecbyte.com/

This is the developer's web page. Their works are available for download.

This is their newest and unreleased mugen program. It's still in progress. They can implement a tag or simul gameplay up to any number they like, many have requested these features. You may also request the same if you like? Just visit their forum.

Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 14 EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 8:03 am

Ax wrote:

This is their newest and unreleased mugen program. It's still in progress. They can implement a tag or simul gameplay up to any number they like, many have requested these features. You may also request the same if you like? Just visit their forum.

Just got it and tested it... You Rock, Dude!!! =DD It works.. PERFECTLY!!! OvO
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 14 EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 8:36 am

Ax wrote:

Ummm... You wouldn't happen to know where I could find a screenpack that supports 400 characters, would you? o.o
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 14 EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 4:39 pm

nice animation ax. need a little detailing, but right track.

FK, can try my screenpack at: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t488-neon-screenpack-comic-edition-released

will have to install the larger patch that holds 896 which is included. 2 links, one with the files you need, another with mugen 1.0 already attached
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 14 EmptyJanuary 19th 2013, 7:25 am

got good news and bad news on modok.

bad news, i DL'd all the sprites recently and noticed a ton of sprite errors that need addressing before go further really.

the good news, i got a good plan of action on that, not to mention a lot of bases for gadgets and panels to open off of for them. sentinel a big help in that regard.

i'll try to get whatever done asap.

speaking of that, can anyone point me to a good arm base?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 14 EmptyJanuary 19th 2013, 4:15 pm

volzzilla wrote:
got good news and bad news on modok.

bad news, i DL'd all the sprites recently and noticed a ton of sprite errors that need addressing before go further really.

the good news, i got a good plan of action on that, not to mention a lot of bases for gadgets and panels to open off of for them. sentinel a big help in that regard.

i'll try to get whatever done asap.

speaking of that, can anyone point me to a good arm base?

I noticed the left hand holding the gun is broken backwards. o.o
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 14 EmptyJanuary 19th 2013, 5:40 pm

You could try cable but it might be too big, sprial would be the better choice though for his arms

do you mean for things like punches?
Back to top Go down
wereda

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 9:07 pm

FANTASTIC!!! THE YOUR CREATOR IS A GENIUS,CONGRATS, MVC3 2D IS A TRUE DREAM,
THE MUGEN WORLD GRATES FOR IT....
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 8:11 pm

Modok forum wip video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjiEY3ikywc

Volzzilla is working on the sprites being cleaned and the code is ameteur work as usual Razz

But anyway, enjoy the sneak peek brought to you by the multiverse forum and its members. Congrats guys!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 1:38 am

I sprited the force-field so it could be coded as a hyper, but this is cool, too. Smile
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 9:52 am

Very Happy
by joining previous comments, excellent progress.
great wip MODOK.
equipment in good time great job of all.

uniendome a los comentarios anteriores, excelente avance.
gran wip MODOK.
equipo en hora buena gran trabajo de todos.

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kaios

Kaios

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 2:27 pm

That force field should be a hyper or a special move, and the Analysis Cube should be a special move..
Back to top Go down
ragnarok_333

ragnarok_333

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 6:30 pm

really cool wip, really nice moves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next