The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 15 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 4:11 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 15 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:40 pm

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 15 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:37 pm

» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 15 Emptyby yolomate Today at 1:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP

Go down 
+36
Fightfan
Rjiggler
ajrenalin
rafhot
Angelus_Silverhead
ragnarok_333
wereda
CosmicToxin
Arkady
tank402
skillfrank
verz36
AM
XXDreamBrotherXX
wingnut
madbomberxp
flammableking
O Ilusionista
cravd
galactus
Mr.Ketchup
RG_OP
ZVitor
YoungSamurai5
xCarnage
Kaios
kyoman
H.U.G.E.2012
riklaionel
Blagoy
Hypersonic
dev
volzzilla
JohnSpider96
Ax
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Hypersonic

M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 15 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 9:11 pm

Looks like he deals too much damage
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 15 EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 8:33 am

I love the video personally, he's looking great in my opinion, I love his moves and everything Very Happy well done and good luck with him, cant wait to see how good he is when he's finished personally Cool Smile
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 15 EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 6:45 pm

Great video!!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 15 EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 9:04 am

sprite clean up harder than i thought with misplaced limbs, detached joystick, the 360 spin only half done actually and numerous other issues. thought you all needed an update. it'll happen, just not quickly.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 15 EmptyFebruary 14th 2013, 11:49 am

Just saw the video and I gotta say looking real good , i love the moves, I'm hoping to see this belt out heaps of love

sidenote I love those lifebars too, they are so simple and gives a classic feel to a stage, I d love to have that on my personal mugen
Back to top Go down
H.U.G.E.2012

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 15 EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 4:01 pm

Hi all. It's really alot of time i don't come here to see what happens, but you know, real life 1st, then all the rest..

I saw the modok preview, and i like it.. flammableking's done really alot for this char, and i like it! Awesome work man!

Just noticing some things..:

1) in this sequence:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

there's something missing between 1st frame and 2nd frame.. where's the panel opening anim? there i think you need at least 2 more frames.. then i suggest to change a bit the firemouth look, adding maybe some hi tech details.. at last, if you see the red arrow, there's a couple of missing frames there too, as knowing modok not in possession of a plastic-like metal or a symbiote suit..

2) this animation:
gave me a strange feeling of something off. From what i saw can be the left eyebrow appearing in the last frame, when the "joystick arm" goes forward... Initially i thinked "maybe if the eyebrow is reduced in lenght" but in the video it looked somewhat normal\fixed. The joystick arm too, it seemed a bit strange, and for a kicking move isn't really good (a "joystick" cannot go out so quickly), but there too, in the preview seemed normal, so i'm left with some doubts but it's all there.

3) in this animation i fixed about frame order, there was something strange...:
I saw a strange gun taken upside down, but it was strange because it had twisted angles, like a converging "V"... so i searched in detail and i found the problem..:
As you can see the detail, maybe you've rotated the gun frame in a bad way (maybe with fighter factory, i remember it sometimes twisted frame details), and in this way the gun looked alot strange. If you fix the gun lines, or if you change the gun (editing a new one without rotating a pre-existent frame), you can have a better in-play rendering..

At last, 4) The rolling frame is done almost from 0 and i give him credit for this. But:
..i don't see him keeping those arms and legs of him like if he was in the normal stance. Following logic, he should keep his arms linked together or, better, crossed, and the legs a bit insider...So in the frame you would see less details about legs (a bit of knees and just an hint of toes), and the arms together..
Just wondering about add some more details on him, but seeing the quick rolling animation, you can simply skip this... only a tip: adding some rolling effect on the frame can give him more rolling movement illusion (a rotating effect on the frame before he start rolling, for instance)

I don't mind to try some of the things i write now..

Don't take my observations as critiques, i'm a great fan of details, and i like over all a good graphic in play..Wink

Back to top Go down
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 15 EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 9:37 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 15 EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 11:52 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?81hbp79i7h59o9u

i made some AIM soldiers, helpers if you want
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 15 EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 9:51 am

modok has a new coder and i recently handed off a ton of stuff to him Wink
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 15 EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 11:31 am

Who's the new coder?
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 15 EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 11:50 am

Sounds good. Now I will wait for more news about him.
Back to top Go down
rafhot

rafhot

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 15 EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 12:20 pm

ArkadyRossovitch wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?81hbp79i7h59o9u

i made some AIM soldiers, helpers if you want

can i use those soldiers into my avengers beat em up project?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
H.U.G.E.2012

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 15 EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 2:16 pm

@AM: tecnically it's a forum wip so better say "hope we'll finish it" Wink
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 15 EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 5:03 pm

arkady will now code Smile

btw, thank you heka for the rotation sprites. we'll use them. but much of the corrections you pointed out above that will not be used.

i cant make gifs, but here a couple edits i made for new special gadget attacks:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next