The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 17 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:17 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 17 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» King Shark Base Idea
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 17 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 17 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP

Go down 
+36
Fightfan
Rjiggler
ajrenalin
rafhot
Angelus_Silverhead
ragnarok_333
wereda
CosmicToxin
Arkady
tank402
skillfrank
verz36
AM
XXDreamBrotherXX
wingnut
madbomberxp
flammableking
O Ilusionista
cravd
galactus
Mr.Ketchup
RG_OP
ZVitor
YoungSamurai5
xCarnage
Kaios
kyoman
H.U.G.E.2012
riklaionel
Blagoy
Hypersonic
dev
volzzilla
JohnSpider96
Ax
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Hypersonic

M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 17 EmptyMarch 8th 2013, 10:20 pm

So MODOK can summon small cars and tanks?
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 17 EmptyMarch 9th 2013, 11:17 am

well, i guess i thought of it due to how he is a master of gadgets, but also kind of funny.

but now that i think about it a little more, maybe better for an intro?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 17 EmptyMarch 9th 2013, 8:09 pm

Just out of curiosity, what would the ratio of (U)MvC3 moves/Original moves be?
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 17 EmptyMarch 11th 2013, 9:51 pm

M.O.D.O.K.I.S.C.O.M.I.N.G

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 17 EmptyMarch 11th 2013, 10:12 pm

^ lol!
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 17 EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 2:02 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
can't wait!
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 17 EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 5:11 am

Our thanks guys looking forward to the release Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://wendellreis007.wixsite.com/wendellreis007
dev

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 17 EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 5:30 am

Luv this wip.
Back to top Go down
DizzyTheConquer

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 17 EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 5:40 pm

Sweetness! I was talking to Volzilla about him yesterday. It's coming along real nice!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 17 EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 3:34 am

i wish i did not have to post this....

some of you may or may not know, but modok was accidentally leaked in a misunderstanding of that person's belief in how the uploading system he was using was public or private.

certain people got hold of it and were passing the link around, trying to justify that talk about it being a supposed public release because they got it in a supposed public manner/link (according to them)

but here the thing to blow a hole in that theory. if he publicly released as they say, why is there not a release topic on the forum where the WIP topic for the char spanned 17 pages with over 10K page views?

the answer to that question is why we have this post: he was accidentally leaked.

to further complicate the matter, 1 of the people i consulted about this thought we should just claim the leak and make it a release. i did not agree, but he misunderstood me and had access to the DL page editing and for a brief time the character was there. that has since been rectified.

in theory, maybe we should just claim the leak. but that leaked version and what plans held for him to make him so much better excited me. so i ask of you all to just plz be patient and wait for that version and not worry about a leaked version.

Last edited by volzzilla on March 17th 2013, 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 17 EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 4:40 am

volzzilla wrote:

some of you may or may not know, but modok was accidentally leaked in a misunderstanding of that person's belief in how the uploading system he was using was public or private.

certain people got hold of it and were passing the link around, trying to justify that talk about it being a supposed public release because they got it in a supposed public manner/link (according to them)

but here the thing to blow a hole in that theory. if he publicly released as they say, why is there not a release topic on the forum where the WIP topic for the char spanned 17 pages with over 10K page views?

the answer to that question is why we have this post: he was accidentally leaked.

to further complicate the matter, 1 of the people i consulted about this thought we should just claim the leak and make it a release. i did not agree, but he misunderstood me and had access to the DL page editing and for a brief time the character was there. that has since been rectified.

in theory, maybe we should just claim the leak. but that leaked version and what plans held for him to make him so much better excited me. so i ask of you all to just plz be patient and wait for that version and not worry about a leaked version.

I did find it strange how he was on the Downloads page, so I kept quiet about it, thinking to myself, "Umm, wouldn't this be a pretty big deal? Maybe it was an accident." Even with that in mind, I still tried it out... The countless errors pushed me further into the "accidental release" belief, but the fact that he had hypers and specials made me hope it wasn't the alpha, but merely an almost fully-developed beta. O.o In other words, you posting this has been an informative breath of fresh air. ^^ One big problem I noticed, though... Was when he's in the air, and you tap the strong kick command "c", he spams a projectile that launches him higher into the air, with each push of the button. Probably not even worth mentioning because he's still in the making, though. Either way, I absolutely can NOT wait for the alpha!! =D
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 17 EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 8:58 am

volzzilla wrote:

Well Volz to be fair some people do "release" things without people knowing. But I get what you mean and like FK above I tried him out as well and had a bunch of errors so I had a feeling something went wrong.
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 17 EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 9:01 am

there is plenty more testing to be done and if for those who do have it already, notice the normal attacks (they will be updated) i was really focusing on the specials, hypers intros and nore importantly get hits (since he had none) and pretty much turning it into a working character, the normal attacks will get some attention, but unfortunetly probably not as of yet.
it was one of the reasons i had it uploaded at IMT to have some of the creators there to check it out and give some imput

again sorry to flammableking, Volzilla and Ax for the leak, i'll be way more cautious in future
but hey luckily it was beta not something fully completed Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 17 EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 10:38 am

AoCBane wrote:

Well Volz to be fair some people do "release" things without people knowing. But I get what you mean and like FK above I tried him out as well and had a bunch of errors so I had a feeling something went wrong.

but not with anything so hyped to have a topic 17 pages long (currently), over 250+ replies, and 10K page views.

for now, want to keep him underwraps as best as possible and let that comment i made above be the news about him.
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 17 EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 11:07 am

Maybe this unpleasant event it's a good thing after all, 'cause now M.O.D.O.K will be more complete and spectacular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next