The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 10 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 10 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 10 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 10 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP

Go down 
+36
Fightfan
Rjiggler
ajrenalin
rafhot
Angelus_Silverhead
ragnarok_333
wereda
CosmicToxin
Arkady
tank402
skillfrank
verz36
AM
XXDreamBrotherXX
wingnut
madbomberxp
flammableking
O Ilusionista
cravd
galactus
Mr.Ketchup
RG_OP
ZVitor
YoungSamurai5
xCarnage
Kaios
kyoman
H.U.G.E.2012
riklaionel
Blagoy
Hypersonic
dev
volzzilla
JohnSpider96
Ax
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaios

Kaios

M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2013, 3:44 am

Any planned release date on this guy? Not to sound rushy and greedy, just wondering.

And are you using ALL of these attacks you made o:. If so, I think this would be one of the most creative things I've seen.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2013, 6:09 am

Kaios wrote:
Any planned release date on this guy? Not to sound rushy and greedy, just wondering.

And are you using ALL of these attacks you made o:. If so, I think this would be one of the most creative things I've seen.

It all depends on what the person coding him wants to keep or push aside. ^^ It would be really neat if they did decide to keep all my work, though. Very Happy And, as for a release date, it seems very unclear. 0.o Not to mention, I'm still making sprites for him... I really want M.O.D.O.K. in my Mugen.... So bad! !OwO! But, wanting him and having him are two different things... A good Mugen character takes time and effort. If he gets done too early, there will be either: missing pieces, choppy animation, glitchy hypers, no pallettes, or worse... No combos or hypers! X_X Since I've wanted M.O.D.O.K. since MvC: 3 came out, I'm really excited about him, too! OvO That's why I'm making so many sprites and effects for him. ^^ I wanna make sure the creator has whatever they may need. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2013, 6:16 am

verz36 wrote:
this is looking real good guys...

Can I say, thank you on behalf of the forum

flammableking has put a lot of hard work into it

By the way you're more than welcome to make an addition too, if you like.
It'd be great to see some of the great creators get involved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2013, 8:48 am

A single-button/two-hit combo! =D I was thinking you could make it to where you press the buton twice and get a second, stronger hit! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2013, 10:44 am

If the two punches idea doesn't cut it, could this at least be a standard or air punch? ovo
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2013, 12:51 pm

XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
verz36 wrote:
this is looking real good guys...

flammableking has put a lot of hard work into it

Wow, I feel all special inside. Like a Star @ heaven Lol, thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
H.U.G.E.2012

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2013, 6:53 pm

happy new year man! glad to see you're still fiery on this (oh beh, isn't your nick flammable king? so, it's normal Razz)
however, reseeing the frames, i noted some little spots to fix (nothing major, i'll gladly fix later in time). Also, for some weapons he brings up from his armour i thinked about a nice anim, for a look more "mechanic" xD

when i've some spare time, i'd like to show you some tries of mine Wink
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2013, 5:43 am

H.U.G.E.2012 wrote:
happy new year man! glad to see you're still fiery on this (oh beh, isn't your nick flammable king? so, it's normal Razz)
however, reseeing the frames, i noted some little spots to fix (nothing major, i'll gladly fix later in time). Also, for some weapons he brings up from his armour i thinked about a nice anim, for a look more "mechanic" xD

when i've some spare time, i'd like to show you some tries of mine Wink

Happy New Year!! =D Yeah, sorry about the sprite flaws. ^^;; I can't animate things anymore since I had to switch to Linux. x.x;; And, with a name like FlammableKing... Would you ever guess my name is Alejandro? xD
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2013, 10:00 am

Dude....... Imagine.... If Mugen.......... Were an M.M.O. .... O__O
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2013, 10:08 am

haha you sir are epic, Happy New Year Smile and Nice work on Modok!
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2013, 11:05 am

Very Happy
wow good editions and not if it's just me, but I'm dying to see a streak of MODOK released.

wow buenas ediciones y no se si sea solo yo, pero me muero por ver un veta liberado de modok.
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 4th 2013, 1:45 pm

yea, you are doing a great job. i wish when other people were active on this it matched up with your time. oh well, all that matters will be the end product Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 4th 2013, 2:00 pm

volzzilla wrote:
yea, you are doing a great job. i wish when other people were active on this it matched up with your time. oh well, all that matters will be the end product Smile

It's so much fun contributing to things I love! Very Happy It's been amazing so far, and I do NOT plan on stopping! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 5th 2013, 12:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was thinking this could be a 4-hit combo, maybe. ovo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next