The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 13 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:08 pm

» DC BLACK LIGHTNING MUGEN CHAR WIP TEST
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 13 Emptyby yolomate Today at 9:14 am

» Skhsato123 Sprites
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 13 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage Stages by Arachno-Man
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 13 Emptyby MERK_U Yesterday at 2:08 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP

Go down 
+36
Fightfan
Rjiggler
ajrenalin
rafhot
Angelus_Silverhead
ragnarok_333
wereda
CosmicToxin
Arkady
tank402
skillfrank
verz36
AM
XXDreamBrotherXX
wingnut
madbomberxp
flammableking
O Ilusionista
cravd
galactus
Mr.Ketchup
RG_OP
ZVitor
YoungSamurai5
xCarnage
Kaios
kyoman
H.U.G.E.2012
riklaionel
Blagoy
Hypersonic
dev
volzzilla
JohnSpider96
Ax
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
volzzilla

volzzilla

M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 13th 2013, 10:11 am

this is looking amazing.

however, still hoping you'll pm me the full sprite sheet plz
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 13th 2013, 1:24 pm

AM wrote:
Why Modok needs a rolling. He's not very agile.

Well the rolling idea is precisely why he needs it. He's not agile so him rolling would just be a good use of his size and shape. Look at Modok, he looks like a floating barrel Laughing

To do the attack he would just need to turn off his jets and fall on his side to roll through the ground, like in that donkey kong game.

It's not for evasion but for attacking, I think a good ground attack Wink

@volzilla, the sprite sheet is all over the forum, I've done nothing but put them in order. Also Modok is huge on a sprite sheet. It's hard to edit on there, I'll send you something through. study
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 13th 2013, 2:09 pm

I'm loving those gifs he seems to animate very well
the only issue I see with them is how the effect is between the body sprites, but I assume that's just to show off the animation through a GIF, I'm sure the game play shows the effects as explodes ;-)
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 13th 2013, 3:11 pm

Yes, the gifs are just for previewing. The actual gameplay demonstrates use of codes such as velocities, seperate animations with or without transparencies, and better animations durations with proper timing and supporting fxs and reactions.

Though I can't say there won't be some problems Razz

Not too good at coding LOL

But the gifs are just for previewing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaios

Kaios

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 13th 2013, 6:28 pm

I would replace that Cosmic Cube kick with the move from UMvC3 where the vacuum thing comes out and shoots the squarish laser.

Analysis Cube should be kept a special move IMO. There can be a bar for Intelligence, and the energy on his head can get bigger like MvC3.

I also think that the last standing punch should be replaced. It's like, this huge forcefield move for one punch o,o.
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 13th 2013, 9:45 pm

Ax wrote:
Yes, the gifs are just for previewing. The actual gameplay demonstrates use of codes such as velocities, seperate animations with or without transparencies, and better animations durations with proper timing and supporting fxs and reactions.

Though I can't say there won't be some problems Razz

Not too good at coding LOL

But the gifs are just for previewing. Smile

i could give you a hand, when your done, or at least give you some pointers
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 14th 2013, 4:00 pm

Cool, I am organizing a spritesheet for volzila at the moment. I refined the kicks a bit. The analysis cube thing moves up and down as it is floating forward and lifts up at the end of the attack. It can juggle the opponent.

The laser fire now shoots 3 in a row.

I would replace that stuff but I don't really have that other stuff mentioned to replace it with. Sprite it and it could be included.

Some things I am not sure what to replace it with, but rest assured you'll be able to test him soon as an alpha and change it from there. Perhaps other creators could test it and try their hand at enhancing it. Some attacks should be replaced.

I really only wanted to do the basics but the forums enthusiasm created many great attacks for MODOk so I have to include them, but nothing is set in stone. Much of it can be changed.

Does anyone have a voice rip for MODOk?

The jet flying mode is all ready apart of ironman's coding. Modok can fly allready Wink

Ironman was a good base for modok.

When I get home I am gonna try the crouching kicks and jumping kicks.

Though I really want the basic get hits done. That will require a little bit of scratch work and take a lot of time to do.

Back to top Go down
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 14th 2013, 5:45 pm

tongue thats great news!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 15th 2013, 8:44 pm

Okay the kicks are a little harder to do, though I started work on a crouching kick, here's a preview in progress, the rolling barrel attack Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just 1 sprite rotated to create a rolling effect.

Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 15th 2013, 9:51 pm

Ax wrote:
Okay the kicks are a little harder to do, though I started work on a crouching kick, here's a preview in progress, the rolling barrel attack Razz

Just 1 sprite rotated to create a rolling effect.

So Simple, Yet So Awesome!!! OvO
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 16th 2013, 6:05 am

Ya know what kind-of upsets me about Mugen?... In Tekken Tag Tournament: 2, there are, like... 54 characters, or one or two more than that... From one video-game franchise, no less... Yet, you're given the option of choosing 8 characters for both players' teams... In mugen, you can have COUNTLESS characters... Yet, you can only pick 4... Not 6, 8, or 10... Just 4. o.o
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 16th 2013, 12:06 pm

Smile good rotation
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 16th 2013, 1:18 pm

flammableking wrote:
Ya know what kind-of upsets me about Mugen?... In Tekken Tag Tournament: 2, there are, like... 54 characters, or one or two more than that... From one video-game franchise, no less... Yet, you're given the option of choosing 8 characters for both players' teams... In mugen, you can have COUNTLESS characters... Yet, you can only pick 4... Not 6, 8, or 10... Just 4. o.o

The next update in mugen is coming, though its been awhile, video footage of it shows the game capable of zooming in and out of the fight depending how close or how far you are from your opponent.

I am sure the next easiest thing to do after that would be to increase the tag count. I'm surprised it hasn't been done yet from there recent releases.

The newest mugen is crash free and the BGM with mp3s has been fixed among other stuff.

It will eventually come, they might have mentioned something like it in their F.A.Q. or blog, you should check their webpage out.

@cravd,

Thanks, it could be done better though Razz The MK rotation has 3 different sprite frames that are then flipped horizontally and vertically for a smooth transition. I may try that method after the first alpha release. For now this sorta works, I may have to slow down the attack to.

Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 16th 2013, 8:29 pm

Well the basic attacks are finishedl now, though no specials or hypers are done yet. The basic movements are done but the get hits, falling down, and blocking still need to be done.

Still no sounds but the updates are very filling now.

Some moves were changed.

The rest is going to be hard because it will require scratch work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next