The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Lizard WIP - Page 5 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Lizard WIP - Page 5 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:59 pm

» Captain Falcon Release
Lizard WIP - Page 5 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:56 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Lizard WIP - Page 5 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 5:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lizard WIP

Go down 
+36
wil.li.an
Doom
JARRO77
Shining
jspiderman171717
Mazemerald
Gashapon
Melter
warecus
OGSymbiote
ModeratorBot
shags2dope
malevka1
Fede X
kain11
DC VS MARVEL
yolomate
Angelus_Silverhead
Pilgrim
kyoman
dev
Vovanilkto
animaraz
NamelessOnlinePlayer
chancethegamer
empawk
RYUYAGAMI
MatreroG
brucewayne74
Mr.Ketchup
RenatoNat.J
Avaid
candido159
skhsato123
GTAGuy
alnyrd
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

Lizard WIP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 17th 2023, 9:56 am

looks like a dream come true!! wow that sprites, man!! clap clap clap clap clap clap

jspiderman171717 likes this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 16th 2023, 10:45 am

Thank you all for commenting! I know I've been somewhat absent since Christmas, I've had some changes in my life since my vacation ended (nothing really negative so don't worry) so it's been hard for me to find free time to continue with the lizard, but don't worry either For this reason, the development continues constant although a little slower than I thought, it will only be a matter of better organizing my current lifestyle and with that I will again find free space that I am looking for, meanwhile, I share some of the animations in which I was working:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

gartanham, BigPimp, animaraz, metamutant, wil.li.an, Pilgrim, Vovanilkto and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 16th 2023, 1:44 pm

Cool progress clap
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 16th 2023, 2:02 pm

Wow... very smooth animations. Nice!
Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 16th 2023, 2:08 pm

Ohhh yeah. Hope soon will be ready Smile
Back to top Go down
kain11

kain11

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 16th 2023, 2:21 pm

very good, love the classic look.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 17th 2023, 8:42 am

jspiderman171717 wrote:
Thank you all for commenting! I know I've been somewhat absent since Christmas, I've had some changes in my life since my vacation ended (nothing really negative so don't worry) so it's been hard for me to find free time to continue with the lizard, but don't worry either For this reason, the development continues constant although a little slower than I thought, it will only be a matter of better organizing my current lifestyle and with that I will again find free space that I am looking for, meanwhile, I share some of the animations in which I was working:

these anims look sooooo good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 17th 2023, 10:51 am

jspiderman171717 wrote:

I love the sprites, they're really cool, but they feel like they're punches from a martial artist. I think they should be more like a wild animal (brute blows and claws)

gartanham and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 18th 2023, 2:30 pm

fede de 10 wrote:
jspiderman171717 wrote:

I love the sprites, they're really cool, but they feel like they're punches from a martial artist. I think they should be more like a wild animal (brute blows and claws)

i think they fit just fine.

remember, he's a man in lizard form due to experimentation on himself.

Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 18th 2023, 3:58 pm

Is good Smile
Maybe nails Wink

MatreroG and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 18th 2023, 4:39 pm

jspiderman171717 wrote:

Really good!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 18th 2023, 9:23 pm

Blagoy wrote:
Is good Smile
Maybe nails Wink

maybe save claws for specials/hypers

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 18th 2023, 9:32 pm

They coming along nicely
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 19th 2023, 4:58 am

fede de 10 wrote:
jspiderman171717 wrote:

Blagoy wrote:
Is good Smile
Maybe nails Wink

I see it the same way.
All his blows could be more "wild" and less "technical". Sabretooth's hands will definitely come in handy. Wink
Good progress by the way. Lizard WIP - Page 5 670481599

gartanham and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 5 EmptyMay 10th 2023, 4:10 pm

Yeah, I'm trying to save the wilder looking hits for some specials, I'm also worried that it looks too martial art, although for now I think I'm doing well in that regard:
All the crouching blows have been finished, with this we are already halfway through with all the basic attacks, I feel that these have been the most difficult for the bases to perform since Ghost kick only has kick animations, with this I hope that the other animations to come are a little faster to do, keep an eye on the project!

gartanham, animaraz, JARRO77, GTAGuy, metamutant, candido159 and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lizard WIP
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next