The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Lizard WIP - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Lizard WIP - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Lizard WIP - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Lizard WIP - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lizard WIP

Go down 
+36
wil.li.an
Doom
JARRO77
Shining
jspiderman171717
Mazemerald
Gashapon
Melter
warecus
OGSymbiote
ModeratorBot
shags2dope
malevka1
Fede X
kain11
DC VS MARVEL
yolomate
Angelus_Silverhead
Pilgrim
kyoman
dev
Vovanilkto
animaraz
NamelessOnlinePlayer
chancethegamer
empawk
RYUYAGAMI
MatreroG
brucewayne74
Mr.Ketchup
RenatoNat.J
Avaid
candido159
skhsato123
GTAGuy
alnyrd
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MatreroG

MatreroG

Lizard WIP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 2 EmptyNovember 11th 2022, 6:02 am

jspiderman171717 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I'll turn the lizard from the BigPimp minigame into a full character!
You have a good project ahead of you. cheers
Taking advantage of BP's surprisingly good bases choice for this bonus char and expanding it into a full one isn't going to be an easy task. But with your most recent releases there is full confidence that the final result is going to be great.
We will be watching your progress. Best of luck. Lizard WIP - Page 2 670481599

jspiderman171717 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2022, 10:14 am

Avaid wrote:
jspiderman171717 wrote:
Thank you all for your warm words! any ideas or suggestions are welcome, expect to know more about this WIP in the near future Lizard WIP - Page 2 670481599

i kept thinking about a giant form in the second round like wucash's lizard or u can using  cadillac and dinosaurs too for ideas , but u can try to explore other original ideas , good luck with your char
Thanks for comment! this time unlike Hydroman, I plan to implement a more different moveset for Lizard. I don't think the Giant form for a second raund is present in my build, but the idea sounds great for a Hyper! Wink

Avaid likes this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2022, 10:17 am

MatreroG wrote:
jspiderman171717 wrote:
I'll turn the lizard from the BigPimp minigame into a full character!
You have a good project ahead of you. cheers
Taking advantage of BP's surprisingly good bases choice for this bonus char and expanding it into a full one isn't going to be an easy task. But with your most recent releases there is full confidence that the final result is going to be great.
We will be watching your progress. Best of luck. Lizard WIP - Page 2 670481599

Yeah, the bases are definitely good, but you are right that they will be a bit hard to handle, I really hope to get a good result with this!
Thank you very much for the support, in the same way it would be a great honor if at some point you did a stage for one of my chars in the future!

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
RYUYAGAMI

RYUYAGAMI

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2022, 6:20 pm

It looks very good, also the colors of the palette remind me of the spiderman series of the 90s
Back to top Go down
RYUYAGAMI

RYUYAGAMI

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 2 EmptyNovember 28th 2022, 6:35 pm

I hope soon you show more sprites
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 2 EmptyNovember 29th 2022, 12:27 am

RYUYAGAMI wrote:
I hope soon you show more sprites

Or a video.

RYUYAGAMI likes this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2022, 2:50 pm

After a while I went back to working on sprites, here is something I was doing yesterday:

gartanham, Mr.Ketchup, RenatoNat.J and chancethegamer like this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2022, 7:10 pm

Legs need to be longer he looks really short

Red Pill Always likes this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2022, 8:41 pm

I did use some stretching on the legs pretty often man
Ghost kick base has pretty inconsistent proportions, some legs fit right in, others need to be stretched. And his walking anims probably have the shortest legs out of all sprites
I usually separated them at skin-pants border, and extended skin part of the leg. Adding claws would also help to make legs look longer

As Matrero G said, these bases are not easy, but they are probably the best from what we have for more or less comic accurate look. Probably the hardest sprites I've made, maybe only excluding sinister (that guy made me retire, he was so hard) but you on the right track man, exactly the way I went with this, just needs more steps completed(stretching-coat-claws-tail)

naruto likes this post

Back to top Go down
empawk

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 2 EmptyDecember 14th 2022, 12:04 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Legs need to be longer he looks really short
It just needs to be resized. Hopefully, he will be able to get to it soon.
Back to top Go down
empawk

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 2 EmptyDecember 14th 2022, 12:07 am

BigPimp wrote:
I did use some stretching on the legs pretty often man
Ghost kick base has pretty inconsistent proportions, some legs fit right in, others need to be stretched. And his walking anims probably have the shortest legs out of all sprites
I usually separated them at skin-pants border, and extended skin part of the leg. Adding claws would also help to make legs look longer

As Matrero G said, these bases are not easy, but they are probably the best from what we have for more or less comic accurate look. Probably the hardest sprites I've made, maybe only excluding sinister (that guy made me retire, he was so hard) but you on the right track man, exactly the way I went with this, just needs more steps completed(stretching-coat-claws-tail)
The best seemingly complete Lizard I have seen is the one on YouTube in that Spider-Man game with the second form. I forgot who made that one. He is just an edit of Ghost Kick. I wonder if that version is already released and he could just be resized to be about Sabretooth scale. If I were making him, I would add some moves from Killer Instinct's Riptor. She is badass.
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 2 EmptyDecember 14th 2022, 3:36 am

From what I remember, O Ilu worked on that Lizard you’re talking about as well or at least did something with it
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 2 EmptyDecember 14th 2022, 5:16 am

Oh boy.... That legs though....
This is gonna be a long WIP.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 2 EmptyDecember 14th 2022, 5:49 am

I was going to say make just the legs wit skin shown longer that would of helped clarify but it was just left in my brain
But yeah just add a few pixels to them in the length and you'll be good you don't have to touch the pants
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 2 EmptyDecember 14th 2022, 5:51 am

BP is that all you did with him any other things that you did would be good to specify so Js can prepare for those changes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lizard WIP   Lizard WIP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lizard WIP
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next