The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 Emptyby gartanham Today at 7:00 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea

Go down 
+57
Blagoy
jspiderman171717
luciangarude
Raijjin
MDS_GEIST
WaldoMugen
candido159
Avaid
Elfary
thatguy
icecream11
Somm
alnyrd
superxash
shags2dope
yolomate
Atiles
BlueSpiderX
Helio
Werewood
daraku
Mega_Man
Zaxis
ldpp
Yunnin
Mistah Jorge
metamutant
Doom
Reincidence
skhsato123
Bambino Da Don
Darthpool
logansam
NamelessOnlinePlayer
btony89
Red Hood
BaganSmashBros
Mr.Ketchup
Anarky
Brahma Bull
Cristianomelo
tank402
Erroratu
JARRO77
wingnut
crosspotts1.0
flammableking
kyoman
volzzilla
Ax
AM
Predator
JohnSpider96
RG_OP
Arkady
Adminbot
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
JARRO77

JARRO77

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 EmptyDecember 9th 2013, 4:19 am

This is my sprite for Prime Sentinel edit upper body urien, down body bastion

i need the face of prime sentinel i don't want use the face made for the game by Zvitor a'm looking for a new face,

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 SX9dpkr

if someone have time for make a new face almost like the prime sentinel posted in http://www.spriters-resource.com/fullview/51003/

i can make the full char, if i make this sprite i can make too the others Smile
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 EmptyDecember 9th 2013, 4:28 am

ok i try at edit the face and i think now the result is much better now i can make the char

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 Wni7BNQ

Last edited by JARRO77 on December 9th 2013, 4:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 EmptyDecember 9th 2013, 4:31 am

nice job jarro77
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 EmptyDecember 17th 2013, 5:33 pm

ideas...

onomatopeia edited into fantomex and major force a base for captain britain
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 EmptyDecember 17th 2013, 5:46 pm

volzzilla wrote:
ideas...

onomatopeia edited into fantomex and major force a base for captain britain

I was thinking the same thing yester day lol
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 EmptyDecember 17th 2013, 7:43 pm

Felicia edited into tigra.
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 Tigra10
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 EmptyDecember 17th 2013, 7:45 pm

Character: ARNIM ZOLA
Base: KRANG

Character: ODOLWA
Base: LEO

Character: OLCADAN
Base: HAUZER (Shoes), STRIDER HIRYU (Legs), GRIFFON (Upper-Body)

Character: BIRDMAN
Base: WOLVERINE (Head), CAPTAIN AMERICA (Body)
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 EmptyDecember 17th 2013, 7:52 pm

Cristianomelo wrote:
Felicia edited into tigra.
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 Tigra10
why don't u finsh her and make her a full char
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 EmptyDecember 17th 2013, 9:03 pm

I still know very little about mugen, most going to try.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 EmptyDecember 17th 2013, 9:58 pm

well the edits very good so I would keep it up u could do 5 sprites a day and ud be done in couple of months and give her to a coder or try ur self but what I see u have potentinal in ur spriting
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 EmptyDecember 30th 2013, 9:42 am

michelle heart into hawkgirl maybe?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 EmptyDecember 30th 2013, 6:19 pm

Gunslina wrote:
Hmmm...What is a good base for Wasp? i am planning to sprite Wasp.

Q-Bee from Darkstalkers?

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 QBeeAnimation
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090904195720/capcomdatabase/images/8/81/QBeeAnimation.gif
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 EmptyDecember 31st 2013, 8:52 am

Black manta = MASKED RIDER RYUGA and Kamen Rider Joker from kamen rider series
gorilla grodd = ohzaru gold/ Oozaru from dragonball series + giniu hyper system for change body
Sasquatch = mvc2Sonson gorilla style Hyper by Ryou Win & Kong
Man Thing = Claw Bear by okina from tales of destiny
shiva = Blair made by Dampir & Ryou Win
costantine = dan smith / Det. Garret Laurel by SeanAltly
the riddler = kof_White from king of fighter
ras hal gul = yunfei from SNK
felix faust = xavier pendragon by Keioh and Juan Carlos
mandarin = dogma / bai hu
cheeta = Rila from the SNK game Breaker revenge
giganta = angela belti from power instinct
deathstroke = duke nukem + snake eyes from GI Joe
shadow king = elque
thunderbird = nightwolf by diegoni
the brood = alien
betty ross arpia  = lavia from red earth
pretty boy = robocain2 by Ryou Win
mephisto = G Magaki by jin
mimic = holy god earth from SPECTRAL VS Generation

stepford cucoos - thousand in one bonus stage = sprites from satsuki_AACC/s Akiha_AACC/misaka mikoto/
eiko magami/ryuko/kotonoha katsura/karin/athena for school style or samus zero suit for x man style

they are my ideas and if anyone want to develop them i will be really happy
GOOD LUCK GUYS , HAPPY 2014 !!!!!  drop da bomb

Avaid likes this post

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 5:19 am

i found this sprite in google, Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 DTVrH44

name is Crossbones

anyone know the base???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next