The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Today at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 2 Emptyby Oguyaka. Today at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 2 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 2 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea

Go down 
+57
Blagoy
jspiderman171717
luciangarude
Raijjin
MDS_GEIST
WaldoMugen
candido159
Avaid
Elfary
thatguy
icecream11
Somm
alnyrd
superxash
shags2dope
yolomate
Atiles
BlueSpiderX
Helio
Werewood
daraku
Mega_Man
Zaxis
ldpp
Yunnin
Mistah Jorge
metamutant
Doom
Reincidence
skhsato123
Bambino Da Don
Darthpool
logansam
NamelessOnlinePlayer
btony89
Red Hood
BaganSmashBros
Mr.Ketchup
Anarky
Brahma Bull
Cristianomelo
tank402
Erroratu
JARRO77
wingnut
crosspotts1.0
flammableking
kyoman
volzzilla
Ax
AM
Predator
JohnSpider96
RG_OP
Arkady
Adminbot
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
wingnut

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 2 EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 11:56 pm

Please do make him!!
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 2 EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 10:23 pm

Added a tracker to the first post for the various sprite base suggestions.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 4:21 am

hi all anyone know some great base for make Prime Sentinel??

http://www.spriters-resource.com/fullview/51003/

guys i think this section is very important...... maybe some great spriter one time at week can post a sprite of one char, example: this is Malekith based upper body......... down body........ and after someone can decide to make the full char, my advice is, this section should be used more, can become like a Factory of Idea-Wip
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 4:54 am

He looks skinny/somewhat muscular so you might want to try looking into KoF characters since they all have a similiar body build.
I would say try Cyclops but he is over used as a base.
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 5:08 am

Due to the only details clothing wise is in his helmet, id use streetfighters urien but shrink his width in the coding. Plus uriens really detailed in the muscles like this guy,youd have to edit out the underwear and feet on urien,add the sentinel head and chest part then color it and youd be done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 5:11 am

Erroratu wrote:
He looks skinny/somewhat muscular so you might want to try looking into KoF characters since they all have a similiar body build.
I would say try Cyclops but he is over used as a base.
Thanks for the Answer a'm still search some base, i would like to do one other char, i found this today,but is too hard for me lol

MR Hyde made by deanjo2000

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 2 LNtwskfthis guy have ABSURD TALENT IN THE SPRITE affraid 

Thank you Tank but seems this char will be too hard for me Sad i must search something else Smile 
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 5:24 am

For Prime Sentinel, I would suggest one of these. ^^

Urien

Iceman

Spiderman

Captain America

Magneto
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 5:29 am

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 2 Vo7deg

like so, took about 40 seconds, easy and quick head is from x2nd coming prime sentinels bonus(not mine) and body is uriens from street fighter,underwear and feet edited then color grayscaled then contrast darkened and sprites complete
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 5:31 am

Wow, Tank... That was fast! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 5:37 am

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 2 Vo7deg

like so, took about 40 seconds, easy and quick head is from x2nd coming prime sentinels bonus(not mine) and body is uriens from street fighter,underwear and feet edited then color grayscaled then contrast darkened and sprites complete
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 5:44 am

His crotch area is completely black and empty what?
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 5:47 am

tank402 wrote:

like so,  took about 40 seconds, easy and quick  head is from x2nd coming prime sentinels bonus(not mine) and body is uriens from street fighter,underwear and feet edited then color grayscaled then contrast darkened and sprites complete

Wooow Man you'r fast Smile i don't promise nothing because your'spriting skills are better of mine,i don't know if in future i make other chars, but the important thing is i explain good how this section can work, this is the same process i make with metallo, first i see the sprite,the base and after i decide to make the full char, hope this post will be used much more, maybe some people see the sprite, and decide to make the full char:) 

Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 6:12 am

Erroratu wrote:
His crotch area is completely black and empty what?
its like that in the marvel game aswell erroratu,but if youd like me to make a gigantic shadowing of the outline of his penis as if it was manga crap wich your into i can do that for your benifit???? hence this was just a quick example of a base on how to make prime sentinel easily,not a three day long spriting process for a full character, you cant expect anything great to be done in a minute or so,hence the time frame of doing it as i posted. if this explains to you why theres not alot of detail in his "crotchial" region ok, if not i dunno what to tell ya. hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 6:26 am

I wasnt looking for a dick or anything,mind you,but just colouring Uriens underwear black looks weird.
Im not even going to comment on your stereotypical look at manga.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 9:35 am

jokers laugh 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next