The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 5 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 5 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 5 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 5 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day

Go down 
+36
walruslui
yolomate
Cristianomelo
candido159
erickablond
rhiggatwat
Jinky
Helio
jerommv
JARRO77
X-Boy
volzzilla
DimaLarin
Red Hood
ParaDo0x
DeleFresh
CARNAGE777
CosmicToxin
Mazemerald
teknoid
Chimoru
Dynatron
Reincidence
kiracapricorn
Doom
raisu
kokehackz
animaraz
Yunnin
Lord Sinistro
Fede X
carpa5
btony89
-noob1337-
logansam
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
walruslui

walruslui

KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 5 EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 8:27 pm

yeah sure, ill upload the updated captain atom and shazam, just let me send em to logansam
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 5 EmptyNovember 12th 2015, 8:24 pm

walruslui wrote:
here:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/mkbpsp

i fixed up some of the issues that you guys left in:

He can now chain normals into specials. his magic series is stronger
specials can cancel into hypers
fixed up most of the cornerpushes on the normals so they can chain
fixed up most of the normals, most of them were unsafe and had really weird hitboxes
lowered the superpause time to 36
fixed up the launcher, it was very very unsafe.
changed the hit sounds and added a crash sound effect to all of the hypers once they finish
made almost most of the constructs transperant
removed the superman intro from playing, its really really weird to have him appear in 3 characters

i would have done more like adding in a overhead, fixing up most of the weird hitboxes, fixing the issue where the missle special removes power but this is just a little edit to demonstrate that just changing the basics can really improve a character. i know you said that you cant really play fighting games, but remember, mugen coding can actually teach you the ins and outs of fighting games and in turn teach you how to play them better, which can help you code and stuff in mugen.

being flashy is cool and you guys have some really neat ideas, but you have to remember when doing a character, you gotta get the basics right and lay out a solid foundation, not everything has to be shiny! Smile i already fixed up shazam and captain atom to be as solid as your Blue Beetle, would you like me to upload those as well?

its still a cool character and needs a bit of polishing to be perfect, but you guys will get there im sure.

EDIT: sorry, i accidently double posted because my internet lagged, can someone delete that duplicate post

thanks, you really fixed him, he now is more fluid. KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 5 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 5 EmptyNovember 12th 2015, 8:43 pm

Yes, if you want to update the Captain Atom and Shazam threads with your update, please do.
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 5 EmptyNovember 13th 2015, 1:58 am

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t6924-major-update-for-shazam-captain-atom-and-kyle-rayner

they have all been updated
Back to top Go down
X

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 5 EmptyNovember 14th 2015, 6:54 pm

Smile Thank you for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 5 EmptyNovember 17th 2015, 8:56 am

Hi I am just back from my unexpectedly long work trip!  And my local Internet was lost once until now!
If you are interested in my work trip experience then please read my MMV topic here:
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t6582-i-am-finally-back-from-my-looooooooog-work-trip-an-air-trip-too#82942

Sorry for my suuuuuuuuuuuuper late reply!  Yes, more MMV MUGEN releases! cheers

Chimoru has been doing great jobs for MMV all the times.  Please allow him to take his time working on his MUGEN update(s).

I have a lot MUGEN news I missed for more than a month to catch! study
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5