The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

» I never shared adult content, please remove this topic
KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 Emptyby pseudoingles May 14th 2024, 4:26 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day

Go down 
+36
walruslui
yolomate
Cristianomelo
candido159
erickablond
rhiggatwat
Jinky
Helio
jerommv
JARRO77
X-Boy
volzzilla
DimaLarin
Red Hood
ParaDo0x
DeleFresh
CARNAGE777
CosmicToxin
Mazemerald
teknoid
Chimoru
Dynatron
Reincidence
kiracapricorn
Doom
raisu
kokehackz
animaraz
Yunnin
Lord Sinistro
Fede X
carpa5
btony89
-noob1337-
logansam
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
candido159

KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 9:22 am

Btw, hey  logansam and chimoru, is there a way to make all the effects green?
I mean by this:
KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 Untitl12
I changed the palettes.. but see the effects on him..
Is there a way thou ??
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 11:03 am

Great job logansam and chimoru, the character was incredible. Only one thing, be more cautious with the sprites of group 5000, most this very misaligned and this is happening in all recent characters of the project. If you wish I fix this part of alignment in these groups of sprites and i can spend pra you.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 3:21 pm

KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 705151839 KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 705151839 KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 705151839 KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 705151839 great char!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!more Dc comics chars! this great and funny played!! KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 670481599 KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 670481599 KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 670481599
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 5:54 pm

candido159 wrote:
Btw, hey  logansam and chimoru, is there a way to make all the effects green?
I changed the palettes.. but see the effects on him..
Is there a way thou ??

The way Kyle is set is with the palettes is...complex.  If you look at the coding for the moves, any time he is in a certain palette slot (Let's say this time 6, which is his white one) it will apply a palette fx coloring that I specifically set for that slot.  Basically, I had to look at the sprites for each helper, and make a custom white filter for each one.  They're all different white codes.  All different red, or orange, etc.  Sometimes I could use the same red code on a different move, sometimes I had to make a new one.

So even if you replaced the green palette in slot one with a red one, the fx codes I put in each helper will still be written as green shades, and you'd have to write them too.  They're not in the palettes color grid, they're in the coding. I had to do it this way because all the constructs had different palettes themselves. It wasn't uniform and this was my solution to it.

You could change the palette order
pal.defaults = 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,

to

pal.defaults = 6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,

and the white would be the default, but even if you delete the other ones, they'll still show up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 EmptyNovember 6th 2015, 8:17 am

Sensational guy you guys sent very well get all the great AI Pallets to the portrait I'm great thanks for Kyle Logamsam this for me was their best char, and you Chimoru make a great double congratulations clap drop da bomb bat
Back to top Go down
http://wendellreis007.wixsite.com/wendellreis007
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 EmptyNovember 9th 2015, 10:48 pm

Chimoru wrote:
Is there some coder, or some character, that you think has really good chaining?  Some kind of example I can look at to better understand?  I'm a button masher.  Seriously.  I can't chain combos. So it's hard for me to test things I do.  Any kind of help is appreciated.
chaining combos is actually pretty simple once you get used to it, i think i have a tutorial for it, let me look it up, it only takes about 5 minutes. i've already fixed up the comboing issue and made it so you can cancel normals into specials and specials into (certain) hypers. if you want i can send you the fixes.

look at whiplash's thanos for a good reference on how to easily input this kinda stuff onto any character
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 1:02 am

finally ilu
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 3:52 am

here:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/mkbpsp

i fixed up some of the issues that you guys left in:

He can now chain normals into specials. his magic series is stronger
specials can cancel into hypers
fixed up most of the cornerpushes on the normals so they can chain
fixed up most of the normals, most of them were unsafe and had really weird hitboxes
lowered the superpause time to 36
fixed up the launcher, it was very very unsafe.
changed the hit sounds and added a crash sound effect to all of the hypers once they finish
made almost most of the constructs transperant

i would have done more like adding in a overhead, fixing up most of the weird hitboxes, fixing the issue where the missle special removes power but this is just a little edit to demonstrate that just changing the basics can really improve a character. i know you said that you cant really play fighting games, but remember, mugen coding can actually teach you the ins and outs of fighting games and in turn teach you how to play them better, which can help you code and stuff in mugen.

being flashy is cool and you guys have some really neat ideas, but you have to remember when doing a character, you gotta get the basics right and lay out a solid foundation, not everything has to be shiny! Smile i already fixed up shazam and captain atom to be as solid as your Blue Beetle, would you like me to upload those as well?

its still a cool character and needs a bit of polishing to be perfect, but you guys will get there im sure.
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 3:52 am

here:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/mkbpsp

i fixed up some of the issues that you guys left in:

He can now chain normals into specials. his magic series is stronger
specials can cancel into hypers
fixed up most of the cornerpushes on the normals so they can chain
fixed up most of the normals, most of them were unsafe and had really weird hitboxes
lowered the superpause time to 36
fixed up the launcher, it was very very unsafe.
changed the hit sounds and added a crash sound effect to all of the hypers once they finish
made almost most of the constructs transperant
removed the superman intro from playing, its really really weird to have him appear in 3 characters

i would have done more like adding in a overhead, fixing up most of the weird hitboxes, fixing the issue where the missle special removes power but this is just a little edit to demonstrate that just changing the basics can really improve a character. i know you said that you cant really play fighting games, but remember, mugen coding can actually teach you the ins and outs of fighting games and in turn teach you how to play them better, which can help you code and stuff in mugen.

being flashy is cool and you guys have some really neat ideas, but you have to remember when doing a character, you gotta get the basics right and lay out a solid foundation, not everything has to be shiny! Smile i already fixed up shazam and captain atom to be as solid as your Blue Beetle, would you like me to upload those as well?

its still a cool character and needs a bit of polishing to be perfect, but you guys will get there im sure.

EDIT: sorry, i accidently double posted because my internet lagged, can someone delete that duplicate post
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 4:23 am

Thanks. Now i don't have to. I appreciate one less thing for me to worry about. I'm feeling pretty overworked at the moment. Mostly in my non - mugen life tho. LOL
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 4:30 am

well, dont worry about it, if you ever need someone to help you out with some coding-related stuff, feel free to send me a PM anytime, ill be glad to help
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 9:45 am

Hey I tried out the "new" Kyle and found it a bit easier to play successfully with him against the tougher mugen characters. So definitely improved an already good character.

If something similar is in place for Shazam or Captain Atom would be nice there too (but Captain Atom seems to work well as is).

But regardless, thanks for the improvements and although I'm not really a mugen maker, I am curious about the tutorial you mentioned luisdude1- would you be able to post a link? I'm sure others would appreciate it too!
Back to top Go down
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 9:47 am

Soooooooooooooo worth the wait!
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 10:41 am

luisdude1 wrote:
well, dont worry about it, if you ever need someone to help you out with some coding-related stuff, feel free to send me a PM anytime, ill be glad to help

Thanks for the help my friend... KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 670481599
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 12:57 pm

Thanks lLuisdude1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next