The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day

Go down 
+36
walruslui
yolomate
Cristianomelo
candido159
erickablond
rhiggatwat
Jinky
Helio
jerommv
JARRO77
X-Boy
volzzilla
DimaLarin
Red Hood
ParaDo0x
DeleFresh
CARNAGE777
CosmicToxin
Mazemerald
teknoid
Chimoru
Dynatron
Reincidence
kiracapricorn
Doom
raisu
kokehackz
animaraz
Yunnin
Lord Sinistro
Fede X
carpa5
btony89
-noob1337-
logansam
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
logansam

KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day Empty
PostSubject: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 10:45 am

hello true believers of JLA vs AVENGERS project, this time i give to all of you the green lantern KYLE.
for me this released have a important role in my beginnings of make chars.

well my friends with this char, i released 3 in this year.

Thanks to deanjo2000,isela,primeop and blagoy for some of the sprites.

Thanks to chimoru (coding and some sprites)..

Thanks to all of you my friends..

Thanks to chimoru for the help..

enjoyyy

download link:

http://logansam.wix.com/logansamcreations#!personajes/cee5

KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day A0Yzsli

Last edited by logansam on October 31st 2015, 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total

ryuhoshi490 likes this post

Back to top Go down
-noob1337-

-noob1337-

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 10:48 am

Yay! Finally a Kyle Rayner in MUGEN! Logansam you're the best!
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 10:51 am

OMG affraid , he is here, thank you, this is really a great hallowen.KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day 3054675056  KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day 670481599 KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day 670481599 cheers clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

Last edited by btony89 on October 31st 2015, 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 11:01 am

really cool thanks bro amazing work Smile bub drop da bomb clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 11:03 am

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Lord Sinistro

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 11:11 am

Not bad but I feel like he lack originality
must of his move reused stuff from other game I think it could use more imagination
he also need more head sprite since he use the same one on every animation
his combo also feel kind of stiff
animation need some adjustement and shading is inconcistent in some sprite
not bad but still need some work
honestly it is alot better that most other dc/marvel character
You should probably find a coder for your work
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 11:20 am

THIS EVENT IS ALREADY STARTING WITH AMAZING RELEASES bub
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 11:26 am

Your best char.
Tu mejor personaje hasta el momento, supiste sacarle mucho provecho a la afición de Kyle por el manga, el anime y los videogames. You are too smart.
Back to top Go down
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 11:34 am

Masterpiece!! clap clap clap , excellent start for this event!!, really great char, congrats, and thank you very much!! bub bub bub
Back to top Go down
raisu

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 12:16 pm

I love u logansam! thx for sharing this unique char! GREEN LANTERN CORPS GO!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 12:57 pm

Congratulations on launching friend !! bub
And Happy Halloween to all ... KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day 3054675056 KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day 3054675056 KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day 3054675056
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
kiracapricorn

kiracapricorn

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 1:13 pm

Very Nice! Kyle is my favorite Green Lantern! I loved the hyper Samurai is exactly contest of character, after all ... kyle is an artist in his spare time.

Waiting anxiously for Agent Venom!

happy halloween!! KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day 3054675056 KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day 3054675056
Back to top Go down
Reincidence

Reincidence

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 1:23 pm

Bravo!!!! Finally my favourite GL!
,I hope you start making a char of yourself,
because you are ahero!
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 1:25 pm

I'm gonna give some feedback on this guy. I'll try not to be harsh, so don't stuff me in a refrigerator if I say something that offends you.

- He has no low attacks, and no overheads. See, in every fighting game (except Justice League Task Force, but that game sucked) air attacks should not be blockable while crouching. That being said, there should also be some low attacks, like the crouching LK, mk and hk. Having neither of these completely neuters the characters normals and mixup ability, and if he were to fight a turtler like Guile, he'd be SOL.

- The special moves are all projectiles with very few differences. The goku attack made me smile, but what makes it different from the beam? I like how the missile homes in on the foe, but It doesn't really serve much of a purpose unless the foe jumps over it. They don't seem to have much originality to them. The most creative move you have is the buzzsaw tho, I do like that one. The others need a little bit more to make them stand out.

- None of them have different variations (for example, QCF+LP is the same as QCF+MP.) Maybe you could make it so that kyle can aim the beam a la cyclops? Or maybe the beam could do more damage depending on the button, like Ironman's unibeam? The Goku special, depending on the button, could change the speed of the attack (though honestly, I think you should change that move to a taunt)? For the missile, maybe you should make it so that the LP version makes him shoot a missile low, which then homes in, the MP version so that the missile goes forward, then homes in, and the HP should fire the missile upwards, and then it homes in on the foe. Maybe you could make it so that the amount of time they chase you depends on the button? There's a lot of fun thinking about what version should do what, so feel free to be as creative as you can.

- The beam is horribly unsafe on hit unless you use it from all the way on the other side of the screen. The Missile attack is seriously unsafe as well when done fairly close, and the moves both miss close up as well.

- a lot of the normals are unsafe on hit, like the HP, so they are useless.

- couple of the normals do chip damage. Unless the game you are from is mortal kombat, this should not be in the char.

I haven't touched on the hypers. Might go over them at some point, but that's all I got so far. If you need screenshots, or need me to elaborate on anything I've said, just lemme know.
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 2:21 pm

All valid criticisms, and I thank you for them, but unfortunately, gameplay mechanics will always be my weakness.  I suck at fighting games.  Plain and simple. I mean terrible. I can't combo and I don't really understand the complexities and strategies most of you talk about. You say he has no low attacks, but aren't his crouching attacks low attacks, or do you mean it some other way? It's things like that that confuse me. So if you're waiting for me to fix the problems, you're gonna have to wait for me to get good at PLAYING first to understand HOW to fix them, and that may never happen.

I'm not saying that as an excuse, or want you to take it as an attitude, it's just a very real struggle for me.  This is, sadly, some of the limitations I have due to my inexperience.  I try, but I may not always satisfy.  I apologize for my short-comings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day Empty

Back to top Go down

KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next