The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 10:05 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day

Go down 
+36
walruslui
yolomate
Cristianomelo
candido159
erickablond
rhiggatwat
Jinky
Helio
jerommv
JARRO77
X-Boy
volzzilla
DimaLarin
Red Hood
ParaDo0x
DeleFresh
CARNAGE777
CosmicToxin
Mazemerald
teknoid
Chimoru
Dynatron
Reincidence
kiracapricorn
Doom
raisu
kokehackz
animaraz
Yunnin
Lord Sinistro
Fede X
carpa5
btony89
-noob1337-
logansam
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dynatron

Dynatron

KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 EmptyNovember 2nd 2015, 3:44 am

Holy fuck, I can actually CHAIN his attacks now! See? You can improve if you apply yourself.

It's a good start, but you should make it so that his LP chains into his HP. Another issue with the chaining is that you can't chain into the launcher. The chaining is flawed, but credit where credit is due, it exists now. That's a plus.

There are still a few issues tho:

- beam and missile still miss close up
- beam is still very unsafe. Close, it's a -8. The HP and HK are still unsafe on hit. Get Training by Stupa to check the frame data.
- I agree with Volzilla about the HP and HK. I think they should be close up versions, while you make new sprites for a far away HP and HK.
- Also, some animations have the hitboxes unaltered. Be sure to get all the animations.
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 EmptyNovember 2nd 2015, 4:09 am

Is there some coder, or some character, that you think has really good chaining? Some kind of example I can look at to better understand? I'm a button masher. Seriously. I can't chain combos. So it's hard for me to test things I do. Any kind of help is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 EmptyNovember 2nd 2015, 7:28 am

Chimoru wrote:
Is there some coder, or some character, that you think has really good chaining?  Some kind of example I can look at to better understand?  I'm a button masher.  Seriously.  I can't chain combos. So it's hard for me to test things I do.  Any kind of help is appreciated.

Well, at least at a personal preference, Loganir's Cyclops is one of my favorite combo chainers! Maybe you could study him for this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
X-Boy

X-Boy

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 EmptyNovember 2nd 2015, 8:00 am

WWWOOOOOWWW He look awesome!!! I loved the Goku construction! I can't wait to install it!
Congrats! Good job! KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 2800933067 clap
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 EmptyNovember 2nd 2015, 12:12 pm

really a good char with the help of chimoru you improved alot the quality of your chars,really congratulation guys Smile the only thing i don't like are the silver samuray moves (i mean in the game looks good and fluid but with this big power of the lantern, i mean you can add almost everything and a trasformation into silver samuray well..... i think you can do alot better Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 EmptyNovember 2nd 2015, 2:07 pm

Chimoru wrote:
Is there some coder, or some character, that you think has really good chaining?  Some kind of example I can look at to better understand?  I'm a button masher.  Seriously.  I can't chain combos. So it's hard for me to test things I do.  Any kind of help is appreciated.

I second Loganir's Cike. Silver Samurai, not so much. Also, try studying Mouser's chars. He's got MvC in the palm of his hand, plus his coding is open source.

Edit: Wait. Is Jarro requesting that you look at Silver Samurai's Chain Comboing coding, or is he saying that he likes the silver samurai moves? I'm kinda confused scratch
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 EmptyNovember 2nd 2015, 4:17 pm

Mushroom89 wrote:
Chimoru wrote:

I second Loganir's Cike. Silver Samurai, not so much. Also, try studying Mouser's chars. He's got MvC in the palm of his hand, plus his coding is open source.

Edit: Wait. Is Jarro requesting that you look at Silver Samurai's Chain Comboing coding, or is he saying that he likes the silver samurai moves? I'm kinda confused scratch

i think what he is saying, is that he dont like the silver samurai moves, he says that he can do better than that, more imaginative, thats what i understand, in my opinion, i think these are good. KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
jerommv

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 EmptyNovember 3rd 2015, 9:55 am

THANKS FOR ANOTHER DC CHARS!
WE NEED MORE DC CHARS THANK.
GOOD WORK!
Back to top Go down
Helio

Helio

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 EmptyNovember 3rd 2015, 10:53 am

Very funny! Thanks a lot.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 EmptyNovember 3rd 2015, 11:38 am

yea btony89 right,this is what i say,but this is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Jinky

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 EmptyNovember 3rd 2015, 12:24 pm

Men, of all the Green Lanterns, Kyle is my favorite  !!
Thank you Logansam and Chimoru ilu
I hope Thomas Wayne is next scared
Yeah more DC Chars KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 2800933067
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 EmptyNovember 3rd 2015, 2:15 pm

thanks a lot for all your comments my friends,

i tried to do my best, because i want to give to the mugen community a good char for play and have fun, i want to give a BIG THANKS TO CHIMORU, he always made a good work.

i want to learn how to code like he does, because he do great stuff always.

KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 670481599 KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 670481599

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
erickablond

erickablond

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 9:06 am

After some time we have finally kyle rayne in mugen, thank you logansam and chimoru, the character is good to play.
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 9:19 am

Yeah he sure is very smooth to play with KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 670481599 ..
thanks logansam and chimoru ilu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day   KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

KYLE IS FINALLY HERE--logansam day
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next