The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) Empty
PostSubject: 16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!)   16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 3:39 am

16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) 2usii6v
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!)   16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 3:53 am

In this image:

Mr. Bubbles/Big Daddy
The Rake
Gold Lightan
Man-Thing
Brian The Brain
Drahmin
Biker-Wario
True Ogre
Andrew W.K.
Mokujin
Biggyman
Zombie Liu Kang
Hammer-Bot
Robox Rese-4
Kohryu The Iron Mole
Menos Grande
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: 16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!)   16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) EmptyMarch 26th 2015, 10:39 am

Oh I was about to make my guesses..............anyway, thanks for revealing them all! 16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) 670481599

>> Mr. Bubbles/Big Daddy
I want to have Big Daddy in MUGEN too! 
I once used XNALara to make a Big Daddy pose in MUGEN but I don't know how to make it 2D:
test:
>> The Rake
Where is it from please?
>> Gold Lightan
YES!!!!!!  I want it in MUGEN too!!!!!!!
>> Man-Thing
It will be cool to have it in MUGEN!
>> Brian The Brain
It reminds me of the talking brain in TMNT 16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) 311127478
>> Drahmin
Basically all MKDA characters are welcomed to be mugenized...
>> Biker-Wario
Just not enough Wario in MUGEN!
>> True Ogre
chuchoryu bro is making it...........
>> Andrew W.K.
Not sure about this one...
>> Mokujin
There are a few already in MUGEN(?)
>> Biggyman
Only if hiro was willing to continue his awesome Super Namco Heroes..........*sigh*
16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) SC01_116 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) SC01_216 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) SC01_3
>> Zombie Liu Kang
Our MK hero Liu Kang has made a rotten return! 16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) 3803356177
>> Hammer-Bot
It reminds me of the can-like robot in Star Wars 16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) 311127478
>> Robox Rese-4
Your MUGEN WIP? Question
>> Kohryu The Iron Mole
Where is it from please?
>> Menos Grande
This one?
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: 16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!)   16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) EmptyMarch 26th 2015, 7:06 pm

borewood2013 wrote:
Oh I was about to make my guesses..............anyway, thanks for revealing them all! 16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) 670481599

>> Mr. Bubbles/Big Daddy
I want to have Big Daddy in MUGEN too! 
I once used XNALara to make a Big Daddy pose in MUGEN but I don't know how to make it 2D:
test:
>> The Rake
Where is it from please?
>> Gold Lightan
YES!!!!!!  I want it in MUGEN too!!!!!!!
>> Man-Thing
It will be cool to have it in MUGEN!
>> Brian The Brain
It reminds me of the talking brain in TMNT 16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) 311127478
>> Drahmin
Basically all MKDA characters are welcomed to be mugenized...
>> Biker-Wario
Just not enough Wario in MUGEN!
>> True Ogre
chuchoryu bro is making it...........
>> Andrew W.K.
Not sure about this one...
>> Mokujin
There are a few already in MUGEN(?)
>> Biggyman
Only if hiro was willing to continue his awesome Super Namco Heroes..........*sigh*
16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) SC01_116 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) SC01_216 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) SC01_3
>> Zombie Liu Kang
Our MK hero Liu Kang has made a rotten return! 16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) 3803356177
>> Hammer-Bot
It reminds me of the can-like robot in Star Wars 16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) 311127478
>> Robox Rese-4
Your MUGEN WIP? Question
>> Kohryu The Iron Mole
Where is it from please?
>> Menos Grande
This one?

The Rake: Hails from Creepypasta. ^^

Menos Grande: The one version of him was made poorly. o.e

Mokujin: Have never seen an MvC styled version.

Mr. Bubbles/Big Daddy: I encourage you strongly to continue him. ^^

Gold Lightan: I made that sprite from scratch. Very Happy

Andrew W.K.: A personal hero of mine. Very Happy

Robox Rese-4: Only made a couple sprites of him. Not really a W.I.P. of mine. O.o I wanted to make a small one, but I want an MvC version.

Kohryu the Iron Mole: Hails from Bloody Roar: Primal Fury for the Gamecube. ^^

Hammer-Bot: One of my favorite Wario Land 3 enemies. ^^
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: 16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!)   16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 2:44 pm

>> Gold Lightan: I made that sprite from scratch. 16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) Icon_biggrin
Oh that was done by the truely yours!? Exclamation Question   Really cool! Cool   It looks more like a toy than the one in the Wii TvsC version! 

>> Mr. Bubbles/Big Daddy: I encourage you strongly to continue him. ^^

Honestly that "sprite" was just an early experiment with XNALara, my target is XNALara Silent Hill Pyramid Head so if it turns out not-so-bad then I might consider Big Daddy then.......

>> Kohryu the Iron Mole: Hails from Bloody Roar: Primal Fury for the Gamecube. ^^

Oh I don't have a Gamecube so I don't know about this game at all.......

>> Hammer-Bot: One of my favorite Wario Land 3 enemies. ^^
Oh I don't have a Gameboy Color too......well may be some day I can try Wario Land 3 by using a GBC emulator......
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!)   16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!) Empty

Back to top Go down

16 Dream Mugen Characters of Mine! (Some of which, you may never have heard of!)
Page 1 of 1