The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bridge Cliff Stage
FLAM'S FAVES! 40-Character Personal Wishlist! (SOME CHARACTERS YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF!) Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:46 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
FLAM'S FAVES! 40-Character Personal Wishlist! (SOME CHARACTERS YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF!) Emptyby BigPimp Today at 2:22 pm

» Ultra Boy from DC Comics
FLAM'S FAVES! 40-Character Personal Wishlist! (SOME CHARACTERS YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF!) Emptyby marvel Today at 12:21 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
FLAM'S FAVES! 40-Character Personal Wishlist! (SOME CHARACTERS YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF!) Emptyby Raijjin Today at 6:42 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

FLAM'S FAVES! 40-Character Personal Wishlist! (SOME CHARACTERS YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

FLAM'S FAVES! 40-Character Personal Wishlist! (SOME CHARACTERS YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF!) Empty
PostSubject: FLAM'S FAVES! 40-Character Personal Wishlist! (SOME CHARACTERS YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF!)   FLAM'S FAVES! 40-Character Personal Wishlist! (SOME CHARACTERS YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF!) EmptyJune 11th 2015, 8:09 pm

FLAM'S FAVES! 40-Character Personal Wishlist! (SOME CHARACTERS YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF!) 2qvxi6o

For a single frame, it sure contains alot of people!

Hopefully, some of you will get W.I.P. Ideas from some of these. ^^
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

FLAM'S FAVES! 40-Character Personal Wishlist! (SOME CHARACTERS YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLAM'S FAVES! 40-Character Personal Wishlist! (SOME CHARACTERS YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF!)   FLAM'S FAVES! 40-Character Personal Wishlist! (SOME CHARACTERS YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF!) EmptyJune 15th 2015, 3:35 pm

Wow, some new candidates in there! Very Happy 

Good thing I still see Blanka heh cyclops

And I have a feeling that Broly and/or Majin Buu can rule all heh Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FLAM'S FAVES! 40-Character Personal Wishlist! (SOME CHARACTERS YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF!)   FLAM'S FAVES! 40-Character Personal Wishlist! (SOME CHARACTERS YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF!) EmptyJune 15th 2015, 3:56 pm

Blanka is a must! =D He's always been my favorite Street Fighter character. ^^
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: FLAM'S FAVES! 40-Character Personal Wishlist! (SOME CHARACTERS YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF!)   FLAM'S FAVES! 40-Character Personal Wishlist! (SOME CHARACTERS YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF!) EmptyJune 15th 2015, 4:35 pm

The Undertaker! Surprised FLAM'S FAVES! 40-Character Personal Wishlist! (SOME CHARACTERS YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF!) 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLAM'S FAVES! 40-Character Personal Wishlist! (SOME CHARACTERS YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF!)   FLAM'S FAVES! 40-Character Personal Wishlist! (SOME CHARACTERS YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF!) Empty

Back to top Go down

FLAM'S FAVES! 40-Character Personal Wishlist! (SOME CHARACTERS YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF!)
Page 1 of 1