The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
On Mugen, how can I put the Mugen sprite character on Mugen stage while the Mugen sprite is watching the mugen characters fight each other in the background? Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
On Mugen, how can I put the Mugen sprite character on Mugen stage while the Mugen sprite is watching the mugen characters fight each other in the background? Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
On Mugen, how can I put the Mugen sprite character on Mugen stage while the Mugen sprite is watching the mugen characters fight each other in the background? Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
On Mugen, how can I put the Mugen sprite character on Mugen stage while the Mugen sprite is watching the mugen characters fight each other in the background? Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

On Mugen, how can I put the Mugen sprite character on Mugen stage while the Mugen sprite is watching the mugen characters fight each other in the background?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Welldone

On Mugen, how can I put the Mugen sprite character on Mugen stage while the Mugen sprite is watching the mugen characters fight each other in the background? Empty
PostSubject: On Mugen, how can I put the Mugen sprite character on Mugen stage while the Mugen sprite is watching the mugen characters fight each other in the background?   On Mugen, how can I put the Mugen sprite character on Mugen stage while the Mugen sprite is watching the mugen characters fight each other in the background? EmptyFebruary 17th 2016, 3:06 am

I just want to know about the Mugen characters is watching the mugen characters fight against each other on the stage. While the mugen character levitate, standing or moving or etc.

Something went like this:
Lord Raptor is playing electric guitar on stage

Karate students are watching, cheering and chant the fighters

Rose are standing beside Gambit and Rogue watching the fighters, and Charlie Nash is writing and reading the journal

Medusa, Crystal and Lockjaw are watcing the fighters

Scarlet Witch is levitating

So, On Mugen, how can I put the Mugen sprite character on Mugen stage while the Mugen sprite is watching the mugen characters fight in the background?
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

On Mugen, how can I put the Mugen sprite character on Mugen stage while the Mugen sprite is watching the mugen characters fight each other in the background? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Mugen, how can I put the Mugen sprite character on Mugen stage while the Mugen sprite is watching the mugen characters fight each other in the background?   On Mugen, how can I put the Mugen sprite character on Mugen stage while the Mugen sprite is watching the mugen characters fight each other in the background? EmptyFebruary 17th 2016, 9:47 am

it in the stage u have to code it in to the stage if u learn how to code a stage u can learn how to do it take a look at ryons vidieo for help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNd2g76J0Wg&list=PLIwEWBFlq_nqdRXtIA9rccQXx29eSHPlY&index=21 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hktsgs1BiiQ&list=PLIwEWBFlq_nqdRXtIA9rccQXx29eSHPlY&index=26 just coppy the link in to the https and it should take u to the video I hope this helps enjoy
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: On Mugen, how can I put the Mugen sprite character on Mugen stage while the Mugen sprite is watching the mugen characters fight each other in the background?   On Mugen, how can I put the Mugen sprite character on Mugen stage while the Mugen sprite is watching the mugen characters fight each other in the background? EmptyFebruary 17th 2016, 12:03 pm

Take the sprites of the char you want to put in stage from the Char's sff .and put it in stage sff with a new group . make sure that the co ordiantes for putting the char sprites in stage sff are same as that of co ordinates of these sprites in the Char's sff . next . you need to learnt or figure out how type = anim and [ begin action x ( where x ) is the actionno of the animation thing . once you learn that code . you'll be able to put many animations in the stage . I guess you're making a crossover stage . good luck with it . Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Mugen, how can I put the Mugen sprite character on Mugen stage while the Mugen sprite is watching the mugen characters fight each other in the background?   On Mugen, how can I put the Mugen sprite character on Mugen stage while the Mugen sprite is watching the mugen characters fight each other in the background? Empty

Back to top Go down

On Mugen, how can I put the Mugen sprite character on Mugen stage while the Mugen sprite is watching the mugen characters fight each other in the background?
Page 1 of 1