The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
I really need your help: How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen? Emptyby Shining Today at 1:16 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
I really need your help: How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen? Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
I really need your help: How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen? Emptyby dev Yesterday at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
I really need your help: How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen? Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I really need your help: How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Welldone

I really need your help: How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen? Empty
PostSubject: I really need your help: How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen?   I really need your help: How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen? EmptyOctober 1st 2014, 3:43 pm

I really need your help: How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen? 2649099129

I downloaded Ultron for my Mugen game, but I really don't know how to put the character as boss on Mugen. I've watched the video of Mugen boss tutorial: How to put the character as the boss in the final stage before. I kept looking for it and I don't know where it is, I got lost. I think it's not there.

How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen?

Please, no rude messages.

Thank you. :-)
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

I really need your help: How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I really need your help: How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen?   I really need your help: How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen? EmptyOctober 1st 2014, 4:29 pm

Please post your mugen/data/select.def here first......

....the lines like these:
[Options]
 ;Here you set the maximum number of matches to fight before game ends
 ;in Arcade Mode. The first number is the number of matches against
 ;characters with order=1, followed by order=2 and order=3 respectively.
 ;For example, for 4,3,1 you will fight up to 4 randomly-picked
 ;characters who have order=1, followed by 3 with order=2 and 1 with
 ;order=3.
arcade.maxmatches = 6,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0

After seeing how your arcade.maxmatches is made, the final boss with a unique order might be set up as the last opponent..........
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: I really need your help: How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen?   I really need your help: How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen? EmptyOctober 1st 2014, 4:36 pm

Okay, then.

;---------------------------------------------------------------------
[Options]
;Here you set the maximum number of matches to fight before game ends
;in Arcade Mode. The first number is the number of matches against
;characters with order=1, followed by order=2 and order=3 respectively.
;For example, for 4,3,1 you will fight up to 4 randomly-picked
;characters who have order=1, followed by 3 with order=2 and 1 with
;order=3.
arcade.maxmatches = 6,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0

;Maximum number of matches to fight before game ends in Team Mode.
;Like arcade.maxmatches, but applies to Team Battle.
team.maxmatches = 4,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0

Last edited by Mr.Welldone on October 1st 2014, 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: I really need your help: How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen?   I really need your help: How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen? EmptyOctober 1st 2014, 4:40 pm

I would really recommend a program called VSelect.  It will help you with this problem and also any you might have in the future.  I find it VERY useful.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dml09gvvsn965u0/VSelect.zip

This lets you arrange your character select screens through drag & drop.  You can also drag and drop them to assign certain stages and fight order.  Your question is about fight order. See where in this photo is says "Max Matches" and then shows team and arcade columns?

Arcade is single player with one character
Team is with 2 or more.  

1-10 is the classification of the "order number" you assign to each character.  They show Cyclops here so I'll use him as an example.  In the top corner you can see that spot where is says "By Order" as a drop-down menu.  If I dragged Cyclops's icon into the section between for "3" in window below that, that would but him in the Order 3 category.  

Assuming my MaxMatches was arcade.maxmatches = 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 This would mean that I would always fight him, or another in that category, 3rd.  It might be randomized but someone from that category would always be the 3rd bout.

If they were arcade.maxmatches = 2,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 he'd be 5th because I had 4 matches before I got to Order 3. Okay?

Where it says "3" under arcade and "2" under team means that in Arcade mode, I would fight 3 bouts of Order 3 characters before I moved up to an Order 4 character, but in Team mode, I only have to fight 2 bouts of Order 3 characters.  Make sense?

So in this picture, after 5 bouts of Order 1 characters, you move to 4 bouts in Order 2, then 3 bouts in Order 3 and so on.

My point is, you have to put Ultron in the Order 10, category and change the value in the Max Matches field to at least 1 in order for it to request a bout with a Order 10 character.  Here, because it's all zeroes after Order 6, means that in this screenshot's game tier, the final boss character is Order 6.

I hope I'm explaining this well.

I really need your help: How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen? ZqMAA
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: I really need your help: How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen?   I really need your help: How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen? EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 3:20 am

Wow, Chimoru, a handy software for MUGEN select!  Mr.Welldone, Chimoru has already covered it all for you.  I really need your help: How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen? 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: I really need your help: How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen?   I really need your help: How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen? EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 11:07 am

Yep, it's all worked for me, though. It's awesome! Haha. Thank you, Chimoru and thank you Borewood2013, but, you guys are cool to me to help me. :-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really need your help: How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen?   I really need your help: How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen? Empty

Back to top Go down

I really need your help: How can I put the character as the boss into the final stage on Mugen?
Page 1 of 1