The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 Emptyby SWAGaming98 Today at 2:04 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 1:11 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 Emptyby joedragon Today at 12:09 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project

Go down 
+38
mahmoud
BlackStingeR
GTAGuy
Hypersonic
lucaster
RG_OP
dev
Erroratu
BigPimp
Anarky
grinderkiller1
rj10018576
JEDDragon
Cristianomelo
labouka
OGSymbiote
Mazemerald
Predator
flammableking
Midnight-Son
DARK!!
galactus
XXDreamBrotherXX
BlueSpiderX
Segatron
koopa901
Ax
tank402
crosspotts1.0
Red Hood
CosmicToxin
cravd
animaraz
Alan Joestar
JARRO77
Angelus_Silverhead
Adminbot
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
galactus

galactus

Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 14th 2014, 8:02 am

Wow, that jack´o lantern looks Awesome Shocked  Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 670481599  Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 3054675056 .....well done Anarky  clap Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 14th 2014, 8:39 am

tank402 wrote:
Dooms hood and adons face.    Somebody please tell me docock,smythe,kingpin,and dopplegzanger are gonna be in this.pleeeeeease. Come on ax,u know you really wanna make doppleganger.  Wink
im working on a doc ock baseic and hopeing I can make him tas verision
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 14th 2014, 9:03 am

I tried Metal armored spiuder-man palette test and Hobgoblin head request.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
https://i.imgur.com/nSWUBPn.png

I tried spriting with a 3rd computer from my garage. The program works on it but it has no internet so this wasn't easy to put together; I had to make a few trips back and forward from computer to computer to get this result. bomb 

I'm not sure if I can sprite like this but it's the best I can do right now.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 14th 2014, 9:40 am

Ax wrote:

I tried spriting with a 3rd computer from my garage. The program works on it but it has no internet so this wasn't easy to put together; I had to make a few trips back and forward from computer to computer to get this result. bomb 

I'm not sure if I can sprite like this but it's the best I can do right now.  Smile 
I think the captain is not very suitable for base Hob Goblin scratch 
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 14th 2014, 2:19 pm

Ax wrote:

ax its perfect for hob but forspideman he needs to be bigger and more buffer but for a pall its perfect
and pred im doing tas hob goblin and caps size and and shoes work very well caucse there the right size and he has the right build
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 14th 2014, 2:38 pm

Ax wrote:

Nice one, but I think Cap America is a bit too big for Hobgoblin. Try Joe Higashi maybe.
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 14th 2014, 2:52 pm

I like the colors and the face for Hobgoblin.
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 14th 2014, 4:06 pm

Tey another base eventhough I like it...but yeah he maybe a little too big...but not joe why not rolento or adon body with some good frankenspriting Smile
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 14th 2014, 9:55 pm

JARRO77 wrote:
guys this project is awesome, but no one talked about Kraven  No affraid someone should make this char pacman 
I did say I'll take any chars that are not being worked on though

Ax wrote:
Some quick thoughts

Some ideas are excessive and useless in a fight. Maybe it be best just to keep the really good ones that look great and work in a straightforward way.

Everything seems great but could we maybe skip on the web cartridge reloading? Zvitor all ready did it and to be honest I see it as an inconvenience in a fight. I know the aim is TAS though just as a fighter in general a thing like that would be a hassle imo. Maybe have it as an intro?

Also I'm not too sure about the web gloves? If all they will do is increase the damage while basically being the same punches then it really doesn't do much. Maybe instead it could just be apart of the strong punch for crouching as a launcher or something like that?

I also think maybe stuff like spider-sense should be cut out as well since Z did it all ready and there isn't much visually to it or any solid function in a fight; again just in terms of a fighter. Maybe it could be good as an explod animation during opponent's hyper attacks?

Make wall crawling an intro thing only, stuff liek this slows down a fight and doesn't do anything more.

well this is the simplified version so I did say not everything going on there though web cartridge reloading is so post to be an inconvenience.
though I'll set it up more like Activisions with 10 cartridge reloads also for got to add technical fixes like I could just turn this feature on or off in the intro
so he can have limited or unlimited webbing.

sadly web gloves that really all it dose but can't keep using them when have web shoot or punch to much it brakes and it has a time limit too
I could fix it it has stronger knockdown blow to them like his old upper cut and strong punch.

wall crawling I see more an advantage. that what he would do. not every fighter is a brawler it's more of a tactical move there to give him an advantage.

though he not the only wall crawler and if other like scarlet spider or venom fallow this could become more of fight seeing I'm treating the wall move as more a crouch move where he stuck on a wall and punch  upward/downward/backward  in a fight but more like Crouch with extra moves

spider-sense in this case only works a dodge button speed booster but you only have shot window to use it other wise you get hit.

as for Zvitor already making these moves I get ya but i say he don't own them even though he the first though, even then.  mine work way more different. there are somethings I like about his.  yet I felt like that need something more. ether way I was my way to make them anyway tongue 
before he did.

even so this is the simplified version the detailed version will carry all of these I did want mine to have a little bit of a Zvitor feel to it XD

though I'd like to ask witch one on the list would you put on there. I'd like to poll the top ones on it but it will take a wail.
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 15th 2014, 12:26 am

Ax wrote:

I I like how Hobgoblin came out but As for armored spidey I always hated how some peeps think hes a color sowp more than
adding the actual detail in. in response to that. XD here ya go

Armored Spider-Man

Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 2800933067   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 2297681634  just don't shoot me AX.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 15th 2014, 5:08 am

JEDDragon wrote:
Ax wrote:

I I like how Hobgoblin came out but As for armored spidey I always hated how some peeps think hes a color sowp more than
adding the actual detail in. in response to that. XD here ya go

Armored Spider-Man

Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 2800933067   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 2297681634  just don't shoot me AX.

Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 670481599 
Back to top Go down
RG_OP

RG_OP

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 16th 2014, 7:45 pm

hey, what if we eddit huk 2099 to make a new lizard? , just need a tail , new head, and a sprite recolor that will be easy to do
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 16th 2014, 11:14 pm

I think it be easier to just fix AX's Lizard and just mod that sucker until looks good XD
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 21st 2014, 11:53 am

BTW I found out something I think the story continues with Spider-Man Unlimited

Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 21st 2014, 2:32 pm

https://i.imgur.com/yaKM9bO.png

This one isn't my best by far but it's closer to the series style. I think the base is going to be hard to find. Feel free to play with the design, maybe someone will get lucky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next