The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 6 Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 10:05 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 6 Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 6 Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 6 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project

Go down 
+38
mahmoud
BlackStingeR
GTAGuy
Hypersonic
lucaster
RG_OP
dev
Erroratu
BigPimp
Anarky
grinderkiller1
rj10018576
JEDDragon
Cristianomelo
labouka
OGSymbiote
Mazemerald
Predator
flammableking
Midnight-Son
DARK!!
galactus
XXDreamBrotherXX
BlueSpiderX
Segatron
koopa901
Ax
tank402
crosspotts1.0
Red Hood
CosmicToxin
cravd
animaraz
Alan Joestar
JARRO77
Angelus_Silverhead
Adminbot
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 10:50 pm

ax will u be making king pin
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 1:06 am

well in that case I be in charge of making spider-man I'd like to volunteer seeing I rethinking Of doing simplified version Of the one I got.

unless you guys got someone for that?

but you know what on second thought. after 9 years Of saying so I say for now I quite mugen at least until I get my personal matters fixed
if I ever do come back i hope it will be with something than nothing. cya guys it's been fun.
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 3:32 am

well sux to see u go jed but cya when u come back
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 5:08 am

Goodbye Jed, we'll figure something out with spider-man. Take care of what matters first. Peace be unto you.

@crosspotts,

right now I can't do anything. I'm trying to find a place to fix my PC though, i really wanna do something here, it's been too long for me now to have not done anything  Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 6 1901935736 
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 6:14 am

I might have change of heart though. early I guess I have my moment of frustration.
Back to top Go down
Anarky

Anarky

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 6:31 am

I can edit jack´o lantern
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 6:32 am

JEDDragon wrote:
I might have change of heart though. early I guess I have my moment of frustration.

Then we share a common struggle  Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 6 311127478 
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 6:33 am

Anarky wrote:
I can edit jack´o lantern

Go for it!  Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 6 3054675056 
Back to top Go down
Anarky

Anarky

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 6:37 am

ok  Smile 
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 7:51 am

hey guys, dont remember if i shared this, dont remember where i got this and dont know if youll need this, but here is edit of scorpions head, alittle less "wild" and alittle more accurate to my liking than current one
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

great project so far! cant wait to see more of alistair smythe! good luck!

ps. also on the subject. check out shocker on my signature below, i was planning this update for long time, but since backups without net were lost i still didnt get around to make it... it would be much work now, basically going through each sprite and manually replacing yellow parts with clean ones from captain america base... honestly im not sure if it worth it at all making this update, and i think i never actually asked other people about that.. so what do guys think?
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 7:37 am

ok I'm changed my mind I'm taken the shot to make spidey I was thinking of making a simplified version
of him I'd also like to make the black suite version as well.

I got new ways to animate them. if you want me too unless someones working on them
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 7:48 am

Start with developing a palette

See if you can get something close to the animated series

http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/content/st/12461header_banner3676429.jpg

I found this online, maybe you can get an idea from this?

@bigpimp,

That looks great!
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 8:04 am

well I had an idea already though I didn't think you wanted to match totally with the show. XD

this page has some sprite though they are small and bad to some level
http://spritedatabase.net/file/8479
though this is based on the animated series

I can make these at larger scale and improve the animation far more through that technique I showed with Jed char
or I could model the capcom sprites to animate like them and match up the details with the show.

but just to be sure on what sprite style capcom?
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 8:41 am

I think this will be a cool palette
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 9:20 am

BTW want to use this stance with that palette then I was thinking making most spiderman moves based on activision moves used in spiderman on the PS1 I got more moves ideas for the air and crouch
I was thinking of adding Mark Bagley style as a sprite patch later.

JEDDragon wrote:
I've improved the stand a bit just needs the webs to be fixed i think

ok based form the activision punch set witch will change but not replace capcom's old punch.

though the punch will be replaced now on the simp version seeing I saying that for the detailed version.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next