The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 17 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 17 Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 17 Emptyby yolomate Yesterday at 7:01 pm

» MARVEL ZOMBIE GAME
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 17 Emptyby jackBedson Yesterday at 5:36 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project

Go down 
+38
mahmoud
BlackStingeR
GTAGuy
Hypersonic
lucaster
RG_OP
dev
Erroratu
BigPimp
Anarky
grinderkiller1
rj10018576
JEDDragon
Cristianomelo
labouka
OGSymbiote
Mazemerald
Predator
flammableking
Midnight-Son
DARK!!
galactus
XXDreamBrotherXX
BlueSpiderX
Segatron
koopa901
Ax
tank402
crosspotts1.0
Red Hood
CosmicToxin
cravd
animaraz
Alan Joestar
JARRO77
Angelus_Silverhead
Adminbot
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 17 EmptySeptember 30th 2014, 5:34 pm

so should I work him the armored spidey? though I think I got your approval AX  as well as Angelus_Silverhead's i think I need the guy whos running this joint ok too XP
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 17 EmptyOctober 1st 2014, 11:24 am

JEDDragon wrote:
so should I work him the armored spidey? though I think I got your approval AX  as well as Angelus_Silverhead's i think I need the guy whos running this joint ok too XP

Of course you are welcome, JED! I can't wait to see him. He can be great part of this story.
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 17 EmptyOctober 3rd 2014, 5:54 pm

well thanks good that dose leave with last question is there really any deadline so far I don't see any Razz I'd like to know at least a guesstimate (Estimate by guessing is what that means XP )

seeing I do have some major main chars and don't want be late sort of speak.
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 17 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 5:05 pm

just posting the idea that MJ ain't far form being a fighter type char or this case Spider-Women/Girl
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 17 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 6:21 pm

Mary Jane is one of chars with more potential of the project, I really am curious to see how are you going to do with it.
More please without transforming it into spidergirl.
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 17 EmptyOctober 7th 2014, 12:15 pm

woh uh I wasn't implying to work on her though If you guys want me too I could do so
(seems like I'm doing most of main chars anyway XP )

though I like the idea too but form another aspect MJ with just web shooters seems a good but she limited to just web shooters as a defensive move I got another idea form ultimate Comics new series

Spider Island we could joke the MJ gets spider powers much like in spider Island though techincly everyone there gets spider-powers but some wrong and every but MJ turns into giant spiders

well I got a ruff Idea of the plot

this could set the tune for games plot though if guys wish to use it.
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 17 EmptyOctober 14th 2014, 4:20 pm

My dear friends, I'm still with you and I back at my TAS Venom WIP. Well it works even more good than I thought. Soon I will show you more progress on TAS Scorpion too.

By the way, I like MJ arts. Maybe we can use it for future. Mary Jane need to become very important part of this story.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 17 EmptyOctober 14th 2014, 6:01 pm

Great Venom!
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 17 EmptyOctober 19th 2014, 7:28 am

At least I had finish his intro and update it to the main palette. New colors had been addad to palette:
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 17 EmptyOctober 19th 2014, 7:30 am

excellent !!!
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 17 EmptyOctober 19th 2014, 12:57 pm

Wow, Awesome venom intro etc Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 17 670481599 well done Angelus clap clapVery Happy
Back to top Go down
spooler

spooler

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 17 EmptyApril 29th 2018, 2:06 am

That´s a Goody' favorite could be the Final Opponent for the Play
Doc Ock

Finally it is so far the composition for
Web OF Spiderman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17