The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 11 Emptyby Doom Today at 5:58 pm

» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 11 Emptyby Doom Today at 5:56 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 11 Emptyby Doom Today at 5:50 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 11 Emptyby Doom Today at 5:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project

Go down 
+38
mahmoud
BlackStingeR
GTAGuy
Hypersonic
lucaster
RG_OP
dev
Erroratu
BigPimp
Anarky
grinderkiller1
rj10018576
JEDDragon
Cristianomelo
labouka
OGSymbiote
Mazemerald
Predator
flammableking
Midnight-Son
DARK!!
galactus
XXDreamBrotherXX
BlueSpiderX
Segatron
koopa901
Ax
tank402
crosspotts1.0
Red Hood
CosmicToxin
cravd
animaraz
Alan Joestar
JARRO77
Angelus_Silverhead
Adminbot
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 26th 2014, 9:57 pm

I could take it I'm good at least adding and editing more stuff. I did say I'm more than able to take more work now.
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 26th 2014, 10:14 pm

Cool yeah, I think I did my best back in the original version and that's not a compliment  lol! 

I would love to see what you can do with it. Maybe you can make good use of some stuff from my edits, Tank's edit, Set555, and crosspotss' version.

I'ma try other characters for this project, maybe I'll get lucky and find a good wip like predatorsru, JedDragon, and Angeleus.
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 26th 2014, 10:26 pm

kk then I'll figure something out then I got some ideas and i have sprites form older spiderman games

http://www.spriters-resource.com/resources/sheets/51/54406.png

http://spritedatabase.net/files/arcade/631/Sprite/SMVG-Lizard.png
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 26th 2014, 10:32 pm

you know we could form a spriting team for a project or two where we can juggle around edits
one completes a sprite film passes it on then I can pass on to some one else till it returns to you :p could work
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 26th 2014, 10:42 pm

hmmmm......? I'm not sure. that called assembly line work one guy dose each job until it's done.
it might get all of us confused or something. and waiting for a turns might be a pain for some unless we all do animation frames
like the stand, strong punch, so fourth. and  we'd have to agree and on one style for every can make others wise it's gonna be all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 26th 2014, 10:53 pm

theres more business student here than I thought :p but yeah I get what you mean
however I was referring animations kind of a farfetched idea but could still work maybe in the future
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 26th 2014, 10:54 pm

set555 wrote:
theres more business student here than I thought :p but yeah I get what you mean
however I was referring animations kind of a farfetched idea but could still work maybe in the future
I see in that case.

I guessing with my ideas it would have be a major mix of things

I like the movemant on this lethal foes and arcade sprites
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but love AX's new sprite with that head

also like this approach to if only they looked more like the one on top that AX did

so I'm thinking lethal foes and arcade animations + Velociraptor head = convert to this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

could be a good idea to start with.
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 12:44 am

oh well I guess I'll add the lizard on my to do list anyone want try set555's idea and any who wants to help me out is more than welcomed to

so far the main base is this one started by Ax and the rest

I'll try to make new parts 8bit edits for you guys to pickup
BTW on top of that if you haven't realized hulk 2099 is just a Sabertooth and venom edit with new looking head and feet.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 7:07 am

You know set555's version is looking pretty good, looking back at it. I guess it's really good!  Smile 
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 11:40 am

BigPimp wrote:
yeah, rhino is a must here!

Many thanks for letting me know BigPimp cheers Im really glad that Rhino is going to be
in this Project, he was always one of my favorite characters in that series  Very Happy 

and nice Lizard Edit set555 well done clap Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 11 670481599
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 12:09 pm

galactus wrote:
BigPimp wrote:
yeah, rhino is a must here!

Many thanks for letting me know BigPimp cheers Im really glad that Rhino is going to be
in this Project, he was always one of my favorite characters in that series  Very Happy 

whoa, im just an observer like you man, this question to Batzarro and project organizers Laughing 
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 12:41 pm

oops Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 11 2399657483 .......sorry about that BigPimp, Lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 2:46 pm

OK I'm goon list chars form TAS I want to know who will take what

I will go in order of appearance I just need to list them in. just give me a second to list them.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 3:00 pm

Ax wrote:
You know set555's version is looking pretty good, looking back at it. I guess it's really good!  Smile 
thanks ax but all I did was detail your edit and added a heavily edited black heart tail maybe I can apply the process to a whole sprite strip until a sheet is made up I don't know how long itl take though :p
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 3:07 pm

im making a new hobby for this project and doing more moves for doc ock if any body like to give him the tas look let me know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next