The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project

Go down 
+38
mahmoud
BlackStingeR
GTAGuy
Hypersonic
lucaster
RG_OP
dev
Erroratu
BigPimp
Anarky
grinderkiller1
rj10018576
JEDDragon
Cristianomelo
labouka
OGSymbiote
Mazemerald
Predator
flammableking
Midnight-Son
DARK!!
galactus
XXDreamBrotherXX
BlueSpiderX
Segatron
koopa901
Ax
tank402
crosspotts1.0
Red Hood
CosmicToxin
cravd
animaraz
Alan Joestar
JARRO77
Angelus_Silverhead
Adminbot
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 1:17 pm

You know, Ax... you were right about extra-shades on Venom's body. It make him look more natural.
BTW, I have used this method to make his symbiote mass look better:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 2:32 pm

Interesting idea!

It definitely looks like it has some real possibility!

Though let me suggest a pattern in this case  Idea 

try following blackheart shading

Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 2:33 pm

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
JEDDragon wrote:
then again I drew the stuff on my char so i don't need to frankensprite as much  Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 311127478 
Reposting

Armored Spider-man

WOW... How have I missed it!? GREAT WORK, JEDDragon!!! Do you plan to make him as full WIP!? I like this one a lot.

well yes I do though I was thinking of making all of them out sided of TAS I mean I plan to do them all Mark Baglay style even if I end up doing hobgoblin and so on :Pyou can think of it as my own version of all these chars.

though anything I do for guys will have a TAS version
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 2:40 pm

Ax, yeah... I was thinking about this. But it will be really hard work to do. So I'm not sure about blue/red shading.
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 2:45 pm

looks like have manually redraw that. witch what I had to do with my venom

let me see I can do the shading for ya
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 4:13 pm

SHIT!! I gotta pat myself in the back for how this came out.  Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 311127478 

yeah the good thing is it's possible but the bad is you'll lose a lot detail redrawing I suggest making a pal and explodes for the shading on top others wise you wan't be able to keep the capcom pals
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 4:30 pm

That't why I'm not sure about this look. But looking good!
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 4:49 pm

well the best thing is just do a all black pallet add a helper that lets you put the red and blue out line on top there is a code by kong that dose is like captain America's shield, there is also code that lets you pick extra stuff to appear via pallet.

though the only is you have redraw the hole outline to the sprite like it was a new animation but separate form the main sprite.
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 9:13 pm

JEDDragon wrote:
SHIT!! I gotta pat myself in the back for how this came out.  Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 311127478 

yeah the good thing is it's possible but the bad is you'll lose a lot detail redrawing I suggest making a pal and explodes for the shading on top others wise you wan't be able to keep the capcom pals

Wow, that Venom Sprite is Awesome it looks just like the animated version too, I love it personally Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 2800933067  Very Happy 

well done JEDDragon, you definitly deserve a few pats on the back for that sprite clap Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 670481599 

and good luck with this version of venom and I really hope you guys can pull it off as I have
always wanted to see a venom that looks just like that in mugen personally Cool Very Happy .....again
good luck with him Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 670481599 Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 705151839

and I for one will Definitley make a space for him in my roster if he gets finished Cool 

oh and I am working on Doctor Octopus with Crosspotts1.0 by the way, here is a sprite of
him as well....enjoy Wink 

(He just needs his 4 metal Tenticle arms adding, we have decided to do those last though Smile )

Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 9:21 pm

galactus wrote:
JEDDragon wrote:

Wow, that Venom Sprite is Awesome it looks just like the animated version too, I love it personally Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 2800933067  Very Happy 

well done JEDDragon, you definitly deserve a few pats on the back for that sprite clap Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 670481599 

and good luck with this version of venom and I really hope you guys can pull it off as I have
always wanted to see a venom that looks just like that in mugen personally Cool Very Happy .....again
good luck with him Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 670481599 Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 705151839

and I for one will Definitley make a space for him in my roster if he gets finished Cool 

oh and I am working on Doctor Octopus with Crosspotts1.0 by the way, here is a sprite of
him as well....enjoy Wink   

(He just needs his 4 metal Tenticle arms adding, we have decided to do those last though Smile )

This looks perfect! I think this may solve the Octopus problem!
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 9:32 pm

Many thanks Ax very much appreciated, that means a lot to me coming from you
as I am a big fan of you and your Charcters etc personally Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 670481599 and dont
worry Doc Ock is in good hands as I intend to do all of his Sprites personally Wink 
....and I think Crosspotts1.0 is going to add the Sprites and maybe do the coding
for him Smile 

I will show more of his Sprites soon as well Wink .....and many thanks again Ax much appreciated cheers Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 12th 2014, 12:25 am

i like the sprite of Doc Ock great work Galactus and Crosspotts Smile, but i think is not a good idea add the red shading in venom, i prefer the first version made by Angelus, anyway if i must choose beetween sprite made by Angelus or JeDDragon

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
Ax, yeah... I was thinking about this. But it will be really hard work to do. So I'm not sure about blue/red shading.

i know JeDDragon make the shading from scratch but
i choose the sprite made by Angelus, i like more  because have more detail
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 12th 2014, 12:37 am

I could make it closer to black heart then but venom needs some major color separation. tongue  oh well back to the drawing board be back.
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 12th 2014, 1:53 am

kk here this version is color separated but I think you can fix it anyway

wow and it keeps that detail too Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 791114321 
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 EmptyFebruary 12th 2014, 6:11 am

JEDDragon wrote:
kk here this version is color separated but I think you can fix it anyway

wow and it keeps that detail too Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 791114321 

Looking good. Keep up the experiment. It's getting closer to perfection. I think maybe just adjust a little more. Maybe a little more blacker or maybe more shades of blue and red? I don't know? Keep experimenting.

Study blackheart and see what's missing in venom or what can be borrowed or adjusted?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next