The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 Emptyby manbatshark8 Yesterday at 10:05 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project

Go down 
+38
mahmoud
BlackStingeR
GTAGuy
Hypersonic
lucaster
RG_OP
dev
Erroratu
BigPimp
Anarky
grinderkiller1
rj10018576
JEDDragon
Cristianomelo
labouka
OGSymbiote
Mazemerald
Predator
flammableking
Midnight-Son
DARK!!
galactus
XXDreamBrotherXX
BlueSpiderX
Segatron
koopa901
Ax
tank402
crosspotts1.0
Red Hood
CosmicToxin
cravd
animaraz
Alan Joestar
JARRO77
Angelus_Silverhead
Adminbot
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 12th 2014, 3:05 pm

ok here is a test I decided to test the colors on blackheart and see if it looks good

ok here the color Blue and Red
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Red and Blue

I noticed venom got this Yin and Yang thing going on. so we get this result
but only when faces forward it's red and backward it's blue

this proves I have to literally copy and color separate venom to keep the detail and add the colors as high lights with black detail in the middle it's gonna lose detail but if i can make it so there enough color separation so we get it back to capcom pal it could work.  scratch
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 5:37 am

galactus wrote:
JEDDragon wrote:
SHIT!! I gotta pat myself in the back for how this came out.  Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 311127478 

yeah the good thing is it's possible but the bad is you'll lose a lot detail redrawing I suggest making a pal and explodes for the shading on top others wise you wan't be able to keep the capcom pals

Wow, that Venom Sprite is Awesome it looks just like the animated version too, I love it personally Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 2800933067  Very Happy 

well done JEDDragon, you definitly deserve a few pats on the back for that sprite clap Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 670481599 

and good luck with this version of venom and I really hope you guys can pull it off as I have
always wanted to see a venom that looks just like that in mugen personally Cool Very Happy .....again
good luck with him Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 670481599 Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 705151839

and I for one will Definitley make a space for him in my roster if he gets finished Cool 

oh and I am working on Doctor Octopus with Crosspotts1.0 by the way, here is a sprite of
him as well....enjoy Wink   

(He just needs his 4 metal Tenticle arms adding, we have decided to do those last though Smile )

Goof work on Dr. Octopus. But as for me... Maybe we can try use Omega Red base for him? To many characters have cyclops base.
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 9:46 am

JARRO77 wrote:
i like the sprite of Doc Ock great work Galactus and Crosspotts Smile

Many Thanks JARRO77 Very much appreciated Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 670481599

JEDDragon wrote:
kk here this version is color separated but I think you can fix it anyway

wow and it keeps that detail too Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 791114321

Wow that looks Great JEDDragon well done clap you are getting there Cool  

good Luck with him as well Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 670481599 Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 705151839  

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:

Good work on Dr. Octopus. But as for me... Maybe we can try use Omega Red base for him? To many characters have cyclops base.

Many Thanks Angleus Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 670481599.....but Cyclops is'nt the base Im using, Crosspotts1.0
sent me the old mugen Doc Ock Sprites and I am just Editing each one to look like the
Animated version....that Sprite is an Edit of the Sprite below

it just looks simlar to Cyclops's Stance pose for some reason Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 629558521
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 6:18 pm

dude what your doing is and edit  of an edit the old dock Ock is a cyclops edit. I like the detail
my only problem with him is he's to lien and fit dock ock is bit on the tubby side like in this pick

I was thinking you can use this by raykitshum as reference

keep the detail but make him look more fat like the pick I posted
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 14th 2014, 2:20 pm

Many thanks for letting me know the the old mugen Doc Ock is a Cyclops Edit
JEDDragon Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 670481599 and that explains why the Stance pose is the same.....I
can and will change that though, I will try and give him a more original stance
when I get around to it (same goes for his walk etc) I have some idea's already
in mind as well Wink  ....its a shame that Cyclops already has that stance in way
though as that stance seems to suit Doc Ock.......oh well Neutral 

as for making him fatter, i know that he looks a bit fat on those sprites and I know
that most versions of Doc Ock do look a bit fat but I am basing the Sprites on how
he looked in the actual 90's episodes and as far as I can tell he does'nt seem to have
much fat on him at all, he looks a lot fitter and seems to have more muscles than a lot
of other Versions of him (which is part of the reason why he is my favorite version Cool )
.....here is a video as well so you can see what I mean

it has a few good Doc Ock body shots, especially at around 7:03

here is a link to a uncoloured pic of the version I am working on that someone did as well
as another example of how his waist looks

http://imgs.steps.dragoart.com/how-to-draw-doctor-octopus-step-6_1_000000012840_5.jpg

hope this helps you to see what I mean Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 670481599 
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:07 am

Sorry to double post but just letting you all know that Mysterio is being
worked on by Myself and crosspotts1.0 too, here is a pic of him as well

here are some new Doc Ock Sprites for his Stand and Crouch Punch as well Cool 

enjoy everyone Wink  Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 670481599

Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:25 pm

The Doc is looking good!
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:35 am

Many thanks Ax much appreciated Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 670481599 ....and he is getting there,
I should have more of his (and Mysterio's) sprites done very soon hopefully Smile  

I will show any I complete as soon as there done as well, to show that
they are still being worked on etc Wink 
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 EmptyMarch 6th 2014, 3:00 am

heres a tas scean I did mor chars coming
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 EmptyMarch 6th 2014, 3:57 am

for what i see in the screen i really like green goblin, maybe some litle work in the face but i hope someone make him like a playable char great work guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 EmptyMarch 6th 2014, 10:13 am

It seems an incredible selection. and as for Mary Jane?
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 EmptyMarch 6th 2014, 10:41 am

doc octupos is good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 EmptyMay 24th 2014, 4:44 pm

will you have the ultimate (Miles Morales)
Back to top Go down
http://captmugen.weebly.com
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 EmptyMay 24th 2014, 6:19 pm

21 wrote:
will you have the ultimate (Miles Morales)

well he was never in the TAS series but like always he is on future list of chars i want to do but can't grantee I can get to him

damn so many chars so little time  Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 311127478 
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 EmptyMay 25th 2014, 1:15 am

Well, I have did new Venom's walk:

Add some shades and change the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project   Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcing the Web of Spider-Man full game project
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next