The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project Emptyby Doom April 23rd 2024, 4:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NajiKanuyo18

NajiKanuyo18

The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project Empty
PostSubject: The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project   The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project EmptyJune 4th 2018, 6:37 pm

Hello everyone i'm Naji Kanuyo and i'm working on a crossover mugen project that I've been working on my past time Called The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken A Variety of fighters From SNK'S CVS Sprite Styles of Characters, and Bandai Namco's Variety of Churhoryu's Tekken Characters and some 3rd Party Characters (Like the Characters from Tekken 7 put into a different perspective) to each series side The game Will Be coming soon So im still working on it what so ever...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by NajiKanuyo18 on June 5th 2018, 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project   The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project EmptyJune 4th 2018, 6:40 pm

Sounds cool can't wait
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project   The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project EmptyJune 4th 2018, 9:26 pm

sounds good mi amigo, no need to ask me for use my Tekken chars, ecept for Ogre you cant use it.... The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project 311127478 The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project 311127478 The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project 311127478 not true you can use all my Tekken stuff bro, no problem if you need something more please tell me
Back to top Go down
NajiKanuyo18

NajiKanuyo18

PostSubject: Re: The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project   The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project EmptyJune 4th 2018, 10:27 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
sounds good mi amigo, no need to ask me for use my Tekken chars, ecept for Ogre you cant use it.... The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project 311127478 The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project 311127478 The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project 311127478  not true you can use all my Tekken stuff bro, no problem if you need something more please tell me

Oh really thank you so much but i'm already using both of them i'm sorry..heh but i can tell that their OP Tho but i understand
but again thank you so mr.chuchoryu i can't wait for your Lili as well i got a lumia character that looks like her as a placeholder.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project   The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project EmptyJune 5th 2018, 2:04 pm

NajiKanuyo18 wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
sounds good mi amigo, no need to ask me for use my Tekken chars, ecept for Ogre you cant use it.... The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project 311127478 The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project 311127478 The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project 311127478  not true you can use all my Tekken stuff bro, no problem if you need something more please tell me

Oh really thank you so much but i'm already using both of them i'm sorry..heh but i can tell that their OP Tho but i understand
but again thank you so mr.chuchoryu i can't wait for your Lili as well i got a lumia character that looks like her as a placeholder.
no need to thanks me bro, my stuff if from me to all around the world users of mugen, from Tekken chars comming Lili but using SFxT Lili model, Marshal Law again but using Tekken 7 style, Xiaoyu using SFxT style and maybe dont know exacly comming Jimpachi Mishima in the case os SNK in Capcom style I have many models inlcuding from KOF MI like Fio and Luise, Duke a commision from a camarade and Nagase I really love this char, oh I forgot Mukai in CVS2, Saiki, Zarina etc

Back to top Go down
Eduardo Merenda

Eduardo Merenda

PostSubject: Re: The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project   The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project EmptyJune 5th 2018, 4:08 pm

... Let me see if I understand ...
Your project is just a compiled one, right?
There is no big news, no unpublished characters, original scenarios or anything that makes you stand out from the thousands of full games we see around, right?

Just one more question:
You look like you've met Mugen not long ago, have you?
Back to top Go down
NajiKanuyo18

NajiKanuyo18

PostSubject: Re: The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project   The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project EmptyJune 5th 2018, 4:21 pm

Eduardo Merenda wrote:
... Let me see if I understand ...
Your project is just a compiled one, right?
There is no big news, no unpublished characters, original scenarios or anything that makes you stand out from the thousands of full games we see around, right?

Just one more question:
You look like you've met Mugen not long ago, have you?

I Have...its just that iv'e been busy with life and been on brawl modding a along time ago, and i just wanna come back and do some mugen stuff for quite some time and i tried doing characters but i just don't know how, so i just wanna do something special, since no one have not did a idea like this. so i just wanna make it fun

or If you wanna Hate it then i understand..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project   The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project Empty

Back to top Go down

The KING OF FIGHTERS X Tekken Full Game Project
Page 1 of 1