The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game  Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A.C.I.D

A.C.I.D

One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game  Empty
PostSubject: One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game    One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game  EmptyJune 19th 2020, 2:27 pm

ONE PIECE WILL OF A KING

Latest Video

More Videos
Spoiler:

Screenshots

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/align]

I will constantly update this thread.

FAQ - answers

Why not just use Ikemen GO for tagging ?

It's not optimized enough, it still lags on most systems. Plus parsec works just fine

Coding style ?
-for commands I used JNP's explodsive buffering for better commands
-I also used uno tag launcher but I coded my own tag system
-I only ever released 2 stages and one beta of Teen Gohan Z2i(which sucks) but I've improved since then

-How it started ?
-This was initially a favor/commissioned for a friend of mine as she designed the mechanics and I just coded but she lost interest and moved on from the game. I asked if can continue this game and release it so that the community can enjoy it and she said it was fine.

How many characters so far ?
-For now I'm working on the template on Luffy as a base. Since he has so many states like poison,bleeding,stun etc from the stun and stamina bar it took a while not to mention some assist only states like unlucky from baccarat etc.

I only created this thread because I'm almost done with the template.

Once I'm done with the template I will start to work on the next 5 so it will have 6 characters and 6 stages in total. Take note I'm working solo on this so I'm just working on whats possible for now.(Promising a lot of characters only leads to the death of a project)

Gameplay ?

-In the wraps for now but you can get clues from the video

Also I know as a One Piece fan we never really had a viable competitive fighting game. Well here I go trying.

Last edited by A.C.I.D on June 28th 2020, 6:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game    One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game  EmptyJune 19th 2020, 8:15 pm

YES thank you for posting this here, I'm still, after all this time, in full support of this game.
Back to top Go down
A.C.I.D

A.C.I.D

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game    One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game  EmptyJune 20th 2020, 11:28 pm

Thanks dude !

single first to 4 against my friend got washed, goes moment 37 and she pulls this off
Back to top Go down
A.C.I.D

A.C.I.D

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game    One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game  EmptyJune 20th 2020, 11:28 pm

Thanks dude !

single first to 4 against my friend got washed, goes moment 37 and she pulls this off
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game    One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game  EmptyJune 21st 2020, 1:32 am

That was hype... god I wish I could play this. It is amazing looking and as a huge OP fan I am patiently awaiting. Keep up the godly work.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game    One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game  EmptyJune 21st 2020, 2:18 pm

Interesting ... sonrisa
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game    One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game  EmptyJune 21st 2020, 3:13 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
A.C.I.D

A.C.I.D

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game    One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game  EmptyJune 28th 2020, 6:36 pm

Thanks for the support !

Also sorry for the double post idk how that happened

Sanji preview
Back to top Go down
A.C.I.D

A.C.I.D

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game    One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game  EmptyJuly 17th 2020, 9:27 pm

Steady progress finished 3 characters and now testing phase now on to the 4 character and 3rd stage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game    One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game  Empty

Back to top Go down

One Piece Will of a King - 2v2 tag & assist full game
Page 1 of 1