The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] Emptyby Basara-kun Today at 7:55 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 5:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]

Go down 
+5
TMC55
d4v1d
TranNgocTruong
SUPERFERNANDOXT
087-B
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
087-B

087-B

MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] Empty
PostSubject: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyMay 12th 2020, 11:35 am

Thanos
MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] BlMwEKj

My tenth release, and the end of wave one... THANOS!

The ultimate version of Thanos is here! He's got it all -- lots of attacks, high life and defense, and good mobility! All of his basic attacks draw power from the various Infinity Stones on his gauntlet. When that isn't enough, his hyper attacks are very deadly when they connect! And if you have all five meters filled... he is inevitable.

Try him out, and enjoy the end of Legacy's first wave of characters!

Have a few download links! MEGA and MediaFire, alt links depending on what works for you guys!

MEGA:
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/B65WTKjB#LsdbuTF6rAzshRZq9NLEyncBza-kgS7Rsy7huiYFBtM
MediaFire:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/trqm52yxpbrtn0p/MvC2_Thanos_v1.0.rar/file

CREDITS!
JJkoolaid & Mortos: For beta testing, supporting me, and being big helps in my MUGEN journey and constantly inspiring me to keep working!
DarkWolf13 and Walruslui: For the original MvC2 template!
CPoC, Splode, The_None, Mr. Giang, and Kaiser Phoenix: For all the Thanos versions that went into this one!
Mugen Community: For being awesome, and for feedback!
VS Style Debuts Team: For being one of my biggest inspirations!
Elecbyte: For creating MUGEN in the first place!
YOU!: Cause you took the time to read this article and download these characters!

I appreciate any and all feedback! Additionally, if you have any problems with the characters, please share!
Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyMay 12th 2020, 2:22 pm

Cool! What Will The Next Characters Be?
MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] 670481599 MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] 670481599 MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] 670481599 MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] 670481599 MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] 670481599 MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] 670481599 MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] 670481599 MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] 670481599 MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] 670481599 MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] 670481599 MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] 670481599 MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] 670481599 MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] 670481599 MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] 670481599 MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] 670481599 MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] 670481599
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyMay 12th 2020, 2:52 pm

I'm afraid I can't reveal that quite yet. ;P
Back to top Go down
TranNgocTruong

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyJanuary 17th 2022, 9:01 am

so bad
Back to top Go down
d4v1d

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyJanuary 17th 2022, 12:25 pm

wow, he looks great !!
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyJanuary 17th 2022, 4:11 pm

TranNgocTruong wrote:
so bad

Yeah. I know. I’ve grown a lot as a creator since then.

Regardless, your comment is unnecessary lol

Be more constructive in the future. <3
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyJanuary 17th 2022, 4:12 pm

d4v1d wrote:
wow, he looks great !!

He’s not good at all, but if you have fun with him, then I suppose I can still be happy. <3
Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyJanuary 17th 2022, 4:20 pm

The Legacy Age of Heroes Project was abandoned and VS. Style Debuts is kind of uninteresting, because it doesn't have Hit Annunciators or Hyper Portraits No
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyJanuary 17th 2022, 7:00 pm

SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
The Legacy Age of Heroes Project was abandoned and VS. Style Debuts is kind of uninteresting, because it doesn't have Hit Annunciators or Hyper Portraits No

Oh well, I'm sorry you feel that way. Legacy wasn't a good project though, I was inexperienced as a coder. I've grown a lot since then due to my time working on VSD, and I would hope my improved talents in the gameplay department (and lack of as many bugs in my characters) would be more appreciated.

Still, if you don't like it, I can't and won't try to change your mind. But it's what I'm working on, and what I enjoy working on.

Also, Marvel vs. Capcom gameplay is about more than just hyper ports and announcers. I feel kinda bad that the interest in our game hinges specifically on those two minor details and not... everything else we put our effort into.

jspiderman171717 likes this post

Back to top Go down
TMC55

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyJanuary 17th 2022, 7:49 pm

SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
so let me get this straight. A large scale project that we put our time a effort into doesn't interest you due to something so stupid like hyper portraits and announcers? Tell me why exactly you necrobumped an old topic to say this? Seems to me like you're just bitter that 087-B found a project he enjoys and you can't play with and stick in your regular mugen so you can play with it. I don't care if you're not interested in VSD but you can keep that to yourself instead of disrespecting the the time and effort we put into that game over something so trivial like hyper portraits and combo announcers.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyJanuary 17th 2022, 8:35 pm

What a good thanos you have edited, it is very good, the voices are indicated. it is very good work. God, I got excited with the hyper of the 6 gems of infinity,
I only saw details that you should... change
1* remove that old system of MVC hyper portraits (it is old and horrible, it hinders the view of the char) you should add some animated one like the one of infinity cvs, it will give even more beauty to the char
MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] 9000117
MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] 9000210

2* You should play more with the intros and endings (for example, add Thanos to the callos and things like that)
MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] Ebony_10

I loved the rest, a good team ... thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyJanuary 17th 2022, 10:59 pm

fede de 10 wrote:
What a good thanos you have edited, it is very good, the voices are indicated. it is very good work. God, I got excited with the hyper of the 6 gems of infinity,
I only saw details that you should... change
1* remove that old system of MVC hyper portraits (it is old and horrible, it hinders the view of the char) you should add some animated one like the one of infinity cvs, it will give even more beauty to the char
MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] 9000117
MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] 9000210

2* You should play more with the intros and endings (for example, add Thanos to the callos and things like that)
MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] Ebony_10

I loved the rest, a good team ... thanks for sharing

I appreciate the feedback, but this Thanos is almost 2 years old and is very crappy lol

I've grown a lot as a creator since then, this Thanos is old and buggy and inconsistent. I'd much rather have people playing VS Style Debuts lol, that's the stuff I'm putting actual effort into these days.

Also, in the event I ever return to making MVC2 style characters, I'm going to keep the aesthetic the same. Changing the hyper ports around and flipping up how MVC2 looks wouldn't be the same and it would make it a bit pointless. But I do support animated hyper portraits, those almost always look really cool.
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyJanuary 18th 2022, 9:59 am

If you consider this bad then do you have a Vs Style debuts version? I have this version in my roster. I previously had the Kaiser Phoenix version but the file is too big. Mr Giang’s controls aren’t the best
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyJanuary 18th 2022, 12:25 pm

chancethegamer wrote:
If you consider this bad then do you have a Vs Style debuts version? I have this version in my roster. I previously had the Kaiser Phoenix version but the file is too big. Mr Giang’s controls aren’t the best

I have not made a VSD version, no. And I have not released a public character in over a year, I develop all of my stuff for the VSD full game now.

This character really is bad cause it's littered with bugs and imbalances. It's an overpowered mess of a character. His Power Stone move can whiff in the corner due to how poorly flame ball tracks, and his level 3 is an instant kill. Not to mention there's a lot of ways to make him glitch out and freeze.

This character does not have enough positives to outweigh the negatives. I really don't like my Legacy stuff, haha. They're all old and obsolete, very imbalanced, and I don't think they're good enough to warrant any hype.

One day, I will be redoing Thanos for the VSD full game, and I will be trying to do him justice. Hopefully my version proper will be more fun to play with when he joins that roster.

As for a public release version... I just don't really do those anymore, and won't be for a long time. I have more fun developing the game.
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyJanuary 18th 2022, 1:12 pm

Gotcha.. I think I’m gonna keep him for a boss character, though.

I need a Thanos that does a snap hyper lol

TranNgocTruong likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] Empty

Back to top Go down

MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next