The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]

Go down 
+5
crosspotts1.0
LESSARD
SUPERFERNANDOXT
MatreroG
087-B
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
087-B

087-B

MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] Empty
PostSubject: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyMay 2nd 2020, 10:21 pm

Iceman and Human Torch
MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] XbzBoj4MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] FsaaHh9

My seventh and eighth characters enter the battle in a song of ice and fire!

... I know the joke doesn't make sense but screw it. XD

Iceman and Human Torch of Marvel Comics join the battle! The two function as glass cannon fighters who can rush down or keep away. They're both "jack of all trades/master of none" type fighters, but I'd say they're pretty fun!

Iceman was one of my mains in MvC2, so I really wanted to do him for this project as soon as possible. He was too limited in the older games, so ZVitor's version made for a great base! Also, with the Fantastic Four always being shafted in MvC, I knew I wanted to get to each member for this project. With Mr. Fantastic having already been done by Darkwolf and Lui, I was tasked with the remaining three members -- and with Invisible Woman already released, Human Torch was obviously up next!

Have a few download links! MEGA and MediaFire, alt links depending on what works for you guys!

Iceman:
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/B2gC0KxB#rlmKtQeThBF5gIQQ_l7prN999x3Hjt24EtEby_xOPkU
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qr0nwo8axxxw9o0/MvC2_Iceman_v1.0.rar/file
Human Torch:
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/BrRBmaDR#_Rn4ftM_AHK8X2D2yWhAo0k_MfHtG5LUvrufiArp0NQ
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/vmjjnb3q69ezun6/MvC2_Human_Torch_v1.0.rar/file

CREDITS!
JJkoolaid & Mortos: For beta testing, supporting me, and being big helps in my MUGEN journey and constantly inspiring me to keep working!
DarkWolf13 and Walruslui: For the original MvC2 template!
ZVitor: For the base Iceman!
Acey: For the base Human Torch!
Mugen Community: For being awesome, and for feedback!
VS Style Debuts Team: For being one of my biggest inspirations!
Elecbyte: For creating MUGEN in the first place!
YOU!: Cause you took the time to read this article and download these characters!

I appreciate any and all feedback! Additionally, if you have any problems with the characters, please share!
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyMay 3rd 2020, 8:06 am

Thank you for sharing your character edits and improvements. They look very good.
I hope that at some point you can retake other DC characters besides Superman.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyMay 3rd 2020, 10:35 am

MatreroG wrote:
Thank you for sharing your character edits and improvements. They look very good.
I hope that at some point you can retake other DC characters besides Superman.

No problem dude! Thank you for the support!

And yeah, no worries. I have tons of other DC characters in mind for Legacy. Smile
Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyMay 3rd 2020, 11:12 am

@087-B There's a link from the Storm to the Marvel VS. Capcom 3 sprites from Mazemerald and Takara, it would work if you convert it with these sprites.

MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] Storm10

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/jo6bgrjfeso92i8/STORM_MVC3.rar/file
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyMay 3rd 2020, 11:32 am

SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
@087-B There's a link from the Storm to the Marvel VS. Capcom 3 sprites from Mazemerald and Takara, it would work if you convert it with these sprites.

MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] Storm10

Link:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jo6bgrjfeso92i8/STORM_MVC3.rar/file

Dude you have to encode your DL links.
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyMay 3rd 2020, 11:34 am

Additionally, that Storm is also an April Fools edit with very limited spritework, all of decent but unfinished quality. I can't really make a character out of that at all.
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyMay 3rd 2020, 12:23 pm

NICE RELEASES, LETS TAKE A LOOK. THANKS FOR SHARE.
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyMay 3rd 2020, 12:28 pm

LESSARD wrote:
NICE RELEASES, LETS TAKE A LOOK. THANKS FOR SHARE.

Thank you dude!! Hope you like them! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyMay 3rd 2020, 12:57 pm

@ 087-B How do you do the conversion process, do you copy and paste into the JJKoolAid template? Well, my friend tried, but he can't, because the command lines have names with Greek letters, can't you translate those commands? because if he succeeds I will also succeed, because we have several chars to convert, but we need to learn through this template.
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyMay 3rd 2020, 1:02 pm

SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
@ 087-B How do you do the conversion process, do you copy and paste into the JJKoolAid template? Well, my friend tried, but he can't, because the command lines have names with Greek letters, can't you translate those commands? because if he succeeds I will also succeed, because we have several chars to convert, but we need to learn through this template.

Conversion is a lot more than just copy and pasting. A lot of animation values either need to be edited or created, I often find myself creating an additional few dozen animations for each character solely because the bases lack a lot of what I need in order for the character to be stable. Sometimes I have to redefine entire set variables because they conflict with already existing ones in the template.

It's why Karin took several weeks to complete -- converting a CVS style char to this template was not easy in the slightest and I consider it nothing short of a miracle I was able to pull her off, since I have very lackluster coding skills and aside from JJ helping me out, most of this is self taught through trial and error.

I can't really be an effective teacher myself and I wish you the best in your endeavors, but it is just that -- an endeavor. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyMay 4th 2020, 2:29 am

Nice job again
Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyMay 4th 2020, 2:19 pm

@087-B New Logo In New Design!!!

MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] Mvc_legacy_age_of_heroes_hd_logo_by_superfernandoxt_ddwf4go-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD01MjEiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC84ODViYTY3ZS0yMjY4LTRkODYtYTFmOS01YWFjNjg5ZDQ4ZTdcL2Rkd2Y0Z28tYTIwYTIxYTctYTQxNi00NDA1LThiZWUtMWMwNmFmMjBjZjA0LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMDI0In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyMay 4th 2020, 6:11 pm

SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:

Jeez man, if it's just copy and paste, then your just a robot copy mass production factory with a lot of mass defects and less best production at best... it's more like your just quick conversion and dumping like your so called version of "Armored Shitty Spiderman" with lokoloko...

It's more than that, you have to understand the essence and the history of that character...

You have to have patience, diligence and observation on the mugen character on creating and conversions... you have to have passion and love to finish the project you worked on and further improve it as possible on release...put your effort into it with all your heart,time and sweat...not just dump a project halfway and display it like it was the best...[Your so called version of "Armored Shitty Spiderman" with lokoloko...]

Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyMay 4th 2020, 6:20 pm

087-B, I really love all your MARVEL ROSTER in MvC2!!! Keep creating on your own pace and time! Will always keep an eye on your future works and updates...

I'm now a Mugen Marvel fan Reborn!
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyMay 4th 2020, 6:55 pm

demunlawin wrote:
087-B, I really love all your MARVEL ROSTER in MvC2!!! Keep creating on your own pace and time! Will always keep an eye on your future works and updates...

I'm now a Mugen Marvel fan Reborn!

Thank you so much dude!! It's a real honor!! I hope I don't let you down! <3

Mahvel forever, baby!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] Empty

Back to top Go down

MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next