The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes] Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes] Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes] Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes] Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
087-B

087-B

MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes] Empty
PostSubject: MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyApril 28th 2020, 10:38 pm

Superman and Iron Man
MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes] LIUbvSEMvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes] CKgBWkb

Decided to showcase my Legacy characters here, to spread the word!

So, for those who don't know, hi guys! I'm 087-B and I'm working on a Marvel vs. Capcom project called the Legacy Age of Heroes. The goal of the project is to convert as many characters as possible to play as if they were ripped out of Marvel vs. Capcom 2! Though, with six buttons, and no assists. Razz

I've already released a few characters on other MUGEN websites (I would link them but I'm not sure if there's a policy on that), so this is the fourth and fifth release combined:
Superman and Iron Man!

The showcase videos were done by my friend Mortos, AKA Red Chariot. Definitely subscribe to him and check out his MUGEN content!

Lastly, you may download them here:

Superman:
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/or5jyKZZ#68XvLz4nAcshhaAzkWC3K-YXkCkNaTR2SVue7o_dbDA
Iron Man:
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/Uq5SVQzK#bUYTlq-6QuLUTnZUOY3HTbs84htMMDGr4Qg8_GYZ5po

CREDITS!
JJkoolaid & Mortos: For beta testing, supporting me, and being big helps in my MUGEN journey and constantly inspiring me to keep working!
DarkWolf13 and Walruslui: For the original MvC2 template!
ZVitor: For the base Iron Man!
Hannibal, Tumatae, and Duracelleur: For the base Superman!
SeanAltly and CVtW: For the Superman voice clips!
Mugen Community: For being awesome, and for feedback!
VS Style Debuts Team: For being one of my biggest inspirations!
Elecbyte: For creating MUGEN in the first place!
YOU!: Cause you took the time to read this article and download these characters!

I appreciate any and all feedback! Additionally, if you have any problems with the characters, please share!

Last edited by 087-B on April 29th 2020, 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyApril 29th 2020, 12:08 am

Yeah I love when character 's get converted to one style of game play I have done hammer head sprites if you want to code him in this style let me know
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyApril 29th 2020, 12:11 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Yeah I love when character 's get converted to one style of game play I have done hammer head sprites if you want to code him in this style let me know

Hammerhead? Never heard of him, but I wouldn't mind trying! Depending on how the sprites look. XP
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyApril 29th 2020, 12:20 am

I have them color separation of you know how to do the pals hammer head is a spider man villain from marvel his head got messed up and they replaced his skull top with adamantioum le works for the magia marvel comics version of the Mafia
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyApril 29th 2020, 12:22 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
I have them color separation of you know how to do the pals hammer head is a spider man villain from marvel his head got messed up and they replaced his skull top with adamantioum le works for the magia marvel comics version of the Mafia

Ahh, sounds cool!

Well, I could probably try! Mind if I see the sprites?
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyApril 29th 2020, 12:24 am

Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyApril 29th 2020, 12:27 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Here is the link to my page so you can see him https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t10920p75-crosspotts1-0-works-kraven-and-hammer-head

Oh nicely done dude!!

I could give him a shot someday, when I get more practice in!
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyApril 29th 2020, 12:29 am

OK if no body picks him up before you
And thanks I'm working on others to
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyApril 29th 2020, 12:31 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
OK if no body picks him up before you
And thanks I'm working on others to

Good luck dude! Would love to see more of your sprites as you produce 'em!
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyApril 29th 2020, 12:42 am

Stay safe and would love to see more legacy characters
And you can link to other sites as long as its not mugen archive but you can also just bring your other characters here
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyApril 29th 2020, 12:57 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Stay safe and would love to see more legacy characters
And you can link to other sites as long as its not mugen archive but you can also just bring your other characters here

I'll do my best to stay safe, you too!
I've got only three other legacy characters, these two are releases four and five. Razz

And thank you, good to know!! Hmm... would it be fine for me to create a project post? Such as, just one big thread to host all my characters in?
I ask because, well, I'm not sure, and I don't wanna mess up and break any rules. XP
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes] EmptyApril 29th 2020, 1:45 am

You should be fine if you do just put it in character release section
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes] Empty

Back to top Go down

MvC2 SUPERMAN and IRON MAN [Legacy Age of Heroes]
Page 1 of 1