The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]

Go down 
+5
crosspotts1.0
LESSARD
SUPERFERNANDOXT
MatreroG
087-B
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2020, 7:15 pm

MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 Mvc_legacy_age_of_heroes_hd_logo_by_superfernandoxt_ddwf4go-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD01MjEiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC84ODViYTY3ZS0yMjY4LTRkODYtYTFmOS01YWFjNjg5ZDQ4ZTdcL2Rkd2Y0Z28tYTIwYTIxYTctYTQxNi00NDA1LThiZWUtMWMwNmFmMjBjZjA0LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMDI0In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0

The Screenpack (Edited By Maxi Mugen) Based In Project Of 087-B & JJKoolAid

MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 Title10MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 Option10
MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 Select10
MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 Versus11
MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 Winner11

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/01b3h8t40tqqza2/MVC_LEGACY_AGE_OF_HEROES.rar/file
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2020, 7:49 pm

SUPERFERNANDOXT
Kinda feels rude, imposing and disrespectful on your part for posting this...this is after all 087-B forum wall and his wall to use for comments and replies on the topic of his work at hand and not for other persons personal posting...your kinda diverting the purpose of 087-B forums, please be mindful, respectful and show some restraints...
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2020, 7:56 pm

I really love the screenpack and the new logo... and I partly agree with Demun. ^_^;

Also... the screenpack seems to be built for tag matches even though the characters aren't tag characters.
Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2020, 7:59 pm

demunlawin wrote:
SUPERFERNANDOXT
Kinda feels rude, imposing and disrespectful on your part for posting this...this is after all 087-B forum wall and his wall to use for comments and replies on the topic of his work at hand and not for other persons personal posting...your kinda diverting the purpose of 087-B forums, please be mindful, respectful and show some restraints...

@Demunlawin It's not rude, I think his work is really cool and interesting, different from you, his conversions are very bad and everyone talks, they don't tell you, and another thing, the Legacy Age of Heroes logo was what I did and kindly gave in to 087 -B and I didn't charge a penny. So my problem is with them and then stay in your corner and convert your characters.
Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2020, 8:05 pm

087-B wrote:
I really love the screenpack and the new logo... and I partly agree with Demun. ^_^;

Also... the screenpack seems to be built for tag matches even though the characters aren't tag characters.

@087-B In no time, I wanted to disrespect you, and the screenpack was edited, because I think your work is excellent, if you want to spread the word, there is no problem and continue with this wonderful work in converting chars in the MVC2 style.
MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
LoKoLoKo

LoKoLoKo

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2020, 8:15 pm

First of all, congratulations to the young man 087-B for the excellent work. Conversion at a professional level, and it leaves nothing to be desired! Really very loyal to MvC2. Continue this great job, calmly and steadily expanding your knowledge. Success. And the most spectacular thing is that he uses all his knowledge and skill to make his creations available for FREE. Excelsior!
Back to top Go down
LoKoLoKo

LoKoLoKo

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2020, 8:19 pm

demunlawin wrote:
SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
@ 087-B How do you do the conversion process, do you copy and paste into the JJKoolAid template? Well, my friend tried, but he can't, because the command lines have names with Greek letters, can't you translate those commands? because if he succeeds I will also succeed, because we have several chars to convert, but we need to learn through this template.

Jeez man, if it's just copy and paste, then your just a robot copy mass production factory with a lot of mass defects and less best production at best... it's more like your just quick conversion and dumping like your so called version of "Armored Shitty Spiderman" with lokoloko...

It's more than that, you have to understand the essence and the history of that character...

You have to have patience, diligence and observation on the mugen character on creating and conversions... you have to have passion and love to finish the project you worked on and further improve it as possible on release...put your effort into it with all your heart,time and sweat...not just dump a project halfway and display it like it was the best...[Your so called version of "Armored Shitty Spiderman" with lokoloko...]

Thereafter my right to reply to this citizen. clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2020, 8:55 pm

LoKoLoKo wrote:
First of all, congratulations to the young man 087-B for the excellent work. Conversion at a professional level, and it leaves nothing to be desired! Really very loyal to MvC2. Continue this great job, calmly and steadily expanding your knowledge. Success. And the most spectacular thing is that he uses all his knowledge and skill to make his creations available for FREE. Excelsior!

Thank you so much for the kind words dude!! I wouldn't call it professional yet... I still have a lot to learn. XD

And yeah, I'm doing this all for free because my goal for this project has always been to give back to the community. ^_^
I've got nothing against people who charge money for their creations (unless it's unreasonable, like $1000 for a single character edit), but I decided that since so many characters are locked behind paywalls, I would do what nobody else seemed to plan on doing... this project. XD

I'm glad you guys support my project! Though, let's keep all the drama out of this place. MUGEN isn't about insulting people for how they do things, MUGEN is about having fun and enjoying yourself and sharing your love for fighting games with others. ^_^

So let's stick to that, yeah?
Back to top Go down
LoKoLoKo

LoKoLoKo

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2020, 9:20 pm

087-B wrote:
LoKoLoKo wrote:

Thank you so much for the kind words dude!! I wouldn't call it professional yet... I still have a lot to learn. XD

And yeah, I'm doing this all for free because my goal for this project has always been to give back to the community. ^_^
I've got nothing against people who charge money for their creations (unless it's unreasonable, like $1000 for a single character edit), but I decided that since so many characters are locked behind paywalls, I would do what nobody else seemed to plan on doing... this project. XD

I'm glad you guys support my project! Though, let's keep all the drama out of this place. MUGEN isn't about insulting people for how they do things, MUGEN is about having fun and enjoying yourself and sharing your love for fighting games with others. ^_^

So let's stick to that, yeah?

Perfect. The forum is yours. In fact, I don't even care about this site, I just thought it was a good tone to praise your good work before responding to this citizen being who quoted my name on his forum. I am against any kind of charge at Mugen (just as Elecbyte advocates), unless it is a creation in which the artist does his work completely, from scratch, or by donations as an incentive. Edit others' work and charge for it ... Negative. But it is my opinion, as well as respect for yours. Success in your projects, are really good.
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 EmptyMay 5th 2020, 11:43 am

I would rather wait, and charge extra than have a free character that's a product of a lazy, lousy, fast dump, no love and no soul from the edited Mugen Mass Production of Defective Imitation...just for the sake of fame and competion(not even an ounce as my competion), and using "jailbait method" and deceive other mugen fans... the people of mugen shall decide...here is the so called Armored Spiderman(which is not armored and one of the most inferior edits in mugen today) by SUPERFERNANDOXT and LoKoLoKo:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/q1cyjtm1todgyef/Armored_Spider-Man.rar/file

Last edited by demunlawin on May 5th 2020, 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 EmptyMay 5th 2020, 11:49 am

Loko, Fernando and demunlawin I will erease your next posts here

Let 087 b to feel free mugen activity
Let Mugenmultiverse from your discussions
Back to top Go down
kabukisama

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 EmptyMay 6th 2020, 6:32 pm

Man these updates you're doing are awesome! Keep up the good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MvC2 ICEMAN and HUMAN TORCH [Legacy Age of Heroes]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2