The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]

Go down 
+5
TMC55
d4v1d
TranNgocTruong
SUPERFERNANDOXT
087-B
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TranNgocTruong

MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 6th 2022, 8:17 am

okay, I'll ask my friend to edit it in boss mode
Back to top Go down
TranNgocTruong

PostSubject: MVC2_Thanos edit   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 6th 2022, 10:11 pm

087-B wrote:
TranNgocTruong wrote:
so bad

Yeah. I know. I’ve grown a lot as a creator since then.

Regardless, your comment is unnecessary lol

Be more constructive in the future. <3

I fixed it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NonBVFnuhN4
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2022, 9:33 am

That’s not really a fix. That’s more like a cheap boss edit.

I wasn’t going for a cheap boss edit (as cheap as the character ended up being) so you didn’t really fix my broken intention lol

But it’s interesting at least. Next time if you wanna be constructive please actually be constructive lol
Back to top Go down
TranNgocTruong

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2022, 7:50 am

i need the boss , not normal chars . Thanos is stronger char , he's should be show full power of gems
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2022, 11:39 pm

TranNgocTruong wrote:
i need the boss , not normal chars . Thanos is stronger char , he's should be show full power of gems

That’s your opinion. Not fact. I respect it regardless. He doesn’t need to always be a cheap boss.
Back to top Go down
TranNgocTruong

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2022, 1:34 am

your are stupid
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2022, 8:48 am

TranNgocTruong wrote:
your are stupid

I'm not stupid. Now don't act like that or you're not gonna land in anyone's good graces here.
Back to top Go down
Elfary

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2022, 8:53 am

I don't get why this guy Trag is acting so salty really... I mean he necrobumped a 2yo post just to put "so bad" and started harrasing OP but for all we can see the only thing he made was some kind of cheap edit (also in a video with age restricion, why!?).

Regardling to the character, I think it was... ok, not the best of course, but better than some other cheaper Thanos and I prefer him as a tough character rather than an invincible kind of boss.
Back to top Go down
TMC55

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2022, 10:25 am

TranNgocTruong wrote:
your are stupid
lol imagine calling someone stupid and then making a cheap edit to try to pass it off as being good. That Thanos is cheap and garbage, learn what a good character is before trying to dump your trash heap on us and present it as a "good" boss character.

Last edited by TMC55 on February 9th 2022, 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2022, 10:31 am

Elfary wrote:
I don't get why this guy Trag is acting so salty really... I mean he necrobumped a 2yo post just to put "so bad" and started harrasing OP but for all we can see the only thing he made was some kind of cheap edit (also in a video with age restricion, why!?).

Regardling to the character, I think it was... ok, not the best of course, but better than some other cheaper Thanos and I prefer him as a tough character rather than an invincible kind of boss.

Idk why my post was necrobump'd either but I don't really care lol

My older characters aren't good and I've grown a lot since then so that's all that matters to me. I'd rather be judged on my current work and not my old work.
Back to top Go down
TranNgocTruong

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 21st 2022, 11:45 am

yeah, i had edit him in next monday agains
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]   MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MvC2 THANOS [Legacy Age of Heroes]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2