The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
Can anyone point me in the right direction to import sprites into Fighter Factory Studio Emptyby Raijjin Today at 6:42 am

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Can anyone point me in the right direction to import sprites into Fighter Factory Studio Emptyby Shining Today at 3:08 am

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Can anyone point me in the right direction to import sprites into Fighter Factory Studio Emptyby BigPimp Yesterday at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Can anyone point me in the right direction to import sprites into Fighter Factory Studio Emptyby Charmugen May 7th 2024, 9:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Can anyone point me in the right direction to import sprites into Fighter Factory Studio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
merculix

Can anyone point me in the right direction to import sprites into Fighter Factory Studio Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone point me in the right direction to import sprites into Fighter Factory Studio   Can anyone point me in the right direction to import sprites into Fighter Factory Studio EmptyJune 20th 2018, 9:14 am

Hi,

I'm trying to make my own intro to my Mugen game.
Steps taken:

1. Have created a video file in .avi format
2. Used another program to split the video file into .pcx pictures with resolution 320*240
3. Tried to add the sprites into Fighter Factory but the program hangs after a while. Tried Fighter Factory Studio and it manages to import the files after a while. Now the chaos starts. The files are not in order even though the actual files is named correctly. 4. Managed to find the autosort function and after several tries I had the whole sequence of pics in the right order. Now it's time to save it as a sff file. Now come my actual problem. The program says it can't save the sff without the correct palettes or something like that. I have tried to figure it out but have no clue how to continue. All older guides that exist don't mention this step at all. I need some good advice from you guys on how to proceed. Have anyone made it this far.
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

Can anyone point me in the right direction to import sprites into Fighter Factory Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone point me in the right direction to import sprites into Fighter Factory Studio   Can anyone point me in the right direction to import sprites into Fighter Factory Studio EmptyJune 28th 2018, 7:51 am

I guess i can tell how i do it, problem is, i use the ultimate version, and i'm quite happy with it, but it should be similair enough, but first can you show me an example of a sprite you have?
It's because i think your first concern is that if the sprites of yours might have LOT'S of colors since you took ripped them from a video, unless you don't care about the color palettes for your caracter, then it's fine and i'll give you something to work with
Back to top Go down
merculix

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone point me in the right direction to import sprites into Fighter Factory Studio   Can anyone point me in the right direction to import sprites into Fighter Factory Studio EmptyJune 28th 2018, 8:29 am

I have the Ultimate version also but that program also hangs. The video is 13m long so exporting it into .pcx files generates about 12.000 pics. Only Fighter Factory Studio seems to handle this amount but then I can't generate the SFF.
I could give you a link to the actual video and exported pics if you want to give it a try?
Back to top Go down
merculix

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone point me in the right direction to import sprites into Fighter Factory Studio   Can anyone point me in the right direction to import sprites into Fighter Factory Studio EmptyJune 28th 2018, 8:31 am

It could also be a problem with the program that exports the pics, because there seems to be other export intervall options that could generate less pictures. But then I'm afraid the video might seem choppy.
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone point me in the right direction to import sprites into Fighter Factory Studio   Can anyone point me in the right direction to import sprites into Fighter Factory Studio EmptyJuly 2nd 2018, 9:28 am

I mean, alot of characters don't have perfectly fluid animations, just make sure you make them fluid enough, also yes, i'd like to have the link to see with what images are you dealing with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone point me in the right direction to import sprites into Fighter Factory Studio   Can anyone point me in the right direction to import sprites into Fighter Factory Studio Empty

Back to top Go down

Can anyone point me in the right direction to import sprites into Fighter Factory Studio
Page 1 of 1