The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO Empty
PostSubject: FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO   FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO EmptyApril 6th 2018, 12:19 pm

MORE INFOS HERE: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/fighter-factory-studio-big-fix-2-183358.0.html

NOW THIS LOOKS TO WORK NICE TO ME. I am using 64 bits. and i had to download the big fix through the sendspace like recommendation from fighter factory to work normally

FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO Good10

Last edited by Capcomnator on April 7th 2018, 8:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO   FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO EmptyApril 6th 2018, 2:54 pm

@Capcomnator there have been 2 HUGE bug fixes already released that fixes the majority of the "known" bugs for the new version. Also He is releasing bug fix updates on a regular basis now (I believe every month there will be an update). Please ensure to provide your feedback to Virtualtek so he can look into fixing it. I am pretty sure Virtualtek is not on this forum.
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO   FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO EmptyApril 6th 2018, 3:07 pm

I downloaded it, but not installed yet; i read about bugs and i think will wait for a more "stable" version. eyes rolling
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO   FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO EmptyApril 6th 2018, 5:45 pm

my antivirus says " alert" scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO   FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO EmptyApril 6th 2018, 7:13 pm

I have been using it. I did have it crash when I updated a character that was open in Fight Factory Studio, and Fighter Factory Classic at the same time. I updated the character in Fighter Factory Classic, saved and went back to Fighter Factory Studio. Fighter Factory Studio was smart enough to see I updated it, and request that I re-load the character (it does this automatically now). No matter if you choose to re-load or not, the program WAS crashing. Once I applied the fix it works great now. No crashes since the fix *fingers crossed*

@yolomate I ran the 64-bit version through an online scanner and they say the file is safe. This website uses the virus definitions from multiple of the most popular antivirus engines.

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/bef3bb7af7606bff2047e5e2ea01577f6a8500f0c377659f1da6da8d1e996a7c/detection
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO   FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO EmptyApril 6th 2018, 8:29 pm

i download this and now is working good to me.

i hope it can help you:

i follow the instructions about the big fix
:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/jxm1rk
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO   FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO EmptyApril 6th 2018, 9:37 pm

good it works to me now...
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO   FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO EmptyApril 7th 2018, 4:16 am

I did not try it yet but i think it s really good
Is it too different from old versions?
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO   FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO EmptyApril 7th 2018, 7:06 pm

@Shining It is not too different from the older versions. It is just like all the rest of my programs, getting the update to windows 10 "looks". Bigger buttons, more features, different look, but same awesome program underneath.

Here is the changelog:

Change log:

Split on modules with support for multiple engines.
Project file explorer (will be essential for full game development).
OpenGL is mandatory, but a software rasterizer alternative is available too.
Updated to latest version of Qt framework.
Hybrid parser/syntax highlighter (smarter, faster and more reliable).
Multi-threaded (long tasks are split across all available CPU cores).
Import from another project can import from any supported engine too, and has collision resolution.
Backup function restore files by replacing them and reloading, instead of just loading the backup on memory without changes in the original files.
'Project -> Save' improved. Saves all modified files and call save as for those who lives on memory only as expected, on all projects of the same 'group'.
'Project -> Save as' improved. Saves all files of the current 'project group' to a new folder (copy them in its current state to a new folder). Eg.: open a character, make a copy of it on another folder to create a new one based on the first.
We can even make a full copy of a default engine installation to make a full game.
'Project -> Run in engine' improved. All bugs solved, faster than before, and on a full game 'project group' runs on the game itself.
Undo, redo, cut, copy, paste, find and replace available in all editors. You can even undo complex things like changes on sprites.
Zoom available on code editor too.
Built-in image editor inside sprites editor.
Import replace sprites with same group/number.
Ability to resize one or more sprites outside image editor (you can scale all sprites with hit box adjustment/scaling in one batch).
Default background is set based on localcoord.
Contact Box drawing always use the same type as current ones (default or not), or non-default if there's none.
Better support for frame interpolation, including timeline controls.
Onion Skin on animations changed from sprite to animation/frame.
Complete support for high DPI displays.
Palette generation and 'Adapt image to palette' with better support for alpha channel (can produce anti-aliased 8bit sprites).
Animated GIF generation works even with non-8bit sprites (adapts to 8bit).
Better interface preset system (adjusts to available space and scales nicely).
Drag and drop support on the Organizer.
Sound file viewer on sounds editor (basic editing functionality will be added over time).
Added fold all/unfold all for code editors.
Improved 'Export to HTML function' (tries to detect AI commands to uncheck them).

Speaking of Fighter Factory Studio... Virtualtek just updated it again TODAY, removing almost every know bug, including adding back WinXP support for X86.

Download 3.5.1 (new today) from Virtualtek's website:
code-http://fighterfactory.virtualltek.com

Known issues:
Zoom on code editors don't increase font size of all text.
Sound suddenly stops (macOS).
Can't resize dialogs (macOS).
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO   FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO EmptyApril 7th 2018, 8:38 pm

thatguy wrote:
@Shining It is not too different from the older versions. It is just like all the rest of my programs, getting the update to windows 10 "looks". Bigger buttons, more features, different look, but same awesome program underneath.

Here is the changelog:

Change log:

Split on modules with support for multiple engines.
Project file explorer (will be essential for full game development).
OpenGL is mandatory, but a software rasterizer alternative is available too.
Updated to latest version of Qt framework.
Hybrid parser/syntax highlighter (smarter, faster and more reliable).
Multi-threaded (long tasks are split across all available CPU cores).
Import from another project can import from any supported engine too, and has collision resolution.
Backup function restore files by replacing them and reloading, instead of just loading the backup on memory without changes in the original files.
'Project -> Save' improved. Saves all modified files and call save as for those who lives on memory only as expected, on all projects of the same 'group'.
'Project -> Save as' improved. Saves all files of the current 'project group' to a new folder (copy them in its current state to a new folder). Eg.: open a character, make a copy of it on another folder to create a new one based on the first.
We can even make a full copy of a default engine installation to make a full game.
'Project -> Run in engine' improved. All bugs solved, faster than before, and on a full game 'project group' runs on the game itself.
Undo, redo, cut, copy, paste, find and replace available in all editors. You can even undo complex things like changes on sprites.
Zoom available on code editor too.
Built-in image editor inside sprites editor.
Import replace sprites with same group/number.
Ability to resize one or more sprites outside image editor (you can scale all sprites with hit box adjustment/scaling in one batch).
Default background is set based on localcoord.
Contact Box drawing always use the same type as current ones (default or not), or non-default if there's none.
Better support for frame interpolation, including timeline controls.
Onion Skin on animations changed from sprite to animation/frame.
Complete support for high DPI displays.
Palette generation and 'Adapt image to palette' with better support for alpha channel (can produce anti-aliased 8bit sprites).
Animated GIF generation works even with non-8bit sprites (adapts to 8bit).
Better interface preset system (adjusts to available space and scales nicely).
Drag and drop support on the Organizer.
Sound file viewer on sounds editor (basic editing functionality will be added over time).
Added fold all/unfold all for code editors.
Improved 'Export to HTML function' (tries to detect AI commands to uncheck them).

Speaking of Fighter Factory Studio... Virtualtek just updated it again TODAY, removing almost every know bug, including adding back WinXP support for X86.

Download 3.5.1 (new today) from Virtualtek's website:
code-http://fighterfactory.virtualltek.com

Known issues:
Zoom on code editors don't increase font size of all text.
Sound suddenly stops (macOS).
Can't resize dialogs (macOS).

really @thatguy you say the true: not got different from the older versions. is nice and easy but no more! anyway still tested!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO   FIGHTER FACTORY STUDIO - 2018 RELEASING - LANZAMIENTO Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1