The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
adding sprites to fighter factory... Emptyby Raijjin Today at 6:42 am

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
adding sprites to fighter factory... Emptyby Shining Today at 3:08 am

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
adding sprites to fighter factory... Emptyby BigPimp Yesterday at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
adding sprites to fighter factory... Emptyby Charmugen May 7th 2024, 9:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

adding sprites to fighter factory...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

adding sprites to fighter factory... Empty
PostSubject: adding sprites to fighter factory...   adding sprites to fighter factory... EmptyJuly 27th 2022, 9:51 pm

hey i have a question.
how do you add sprites to fighter factory without the first sprite in stance colors changing?
ive tried adding the pic with its own pallette or forced character pallette but everytime i run mugen the first sprite in the stance changes color...anyone know how to stop this?
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: adding sprites to fighter factory...   adding sprites to fighter factory... EmptyJuly 28th 2022, 2:20 am

Don t forget to use png or pcx image format
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: adding sprites to fighter factory...   adding sprites to fighter factory... EmptyJuly 28th 2022, 8:47 am

The sprite number 0 of group 0 has to be without sharing pal, then all next has to share the pal, all the sprites sharing pal have to be together, and is better all the images have the same format because pcx & bmp have reversed pal between them
Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: adding sprites to fighter factory...   adding sprites to fighter factory... EmptyJuly 28th 2022, 8:55 am

Pilgrim wrote:
The sprite number 0 of group 0 has to be without sharing pal, then all next has to share the pal, all the sprites sharing pal have to be together, and is better all the images have the same format because pcx & bmp have reversed pal between them
Good explained

But when I include in fighter FACTORY 3 seems
All the sprites will be converted to same format?

And in ff3 I use to fix the color in palet menu

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: adding sprites to fighter factory...   adding sprites to fighter factory... EmptyJuly 28th 2022, 9:47 am

I use Fighter Factory clasic to mark shared pal, and ultimate to everything else.

pseudoingles likes this post

Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: adding sprites to fighter factory...   adding sprites to fighter factory... EmptyJuly 28th 2022, 2:35 pm

adding sprites to fighter factory... Captur10
i dont have classic i have ultimate when i add sprite to 0,1 what do i select?
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: adding sprites to fighter factory...   adding sprites to fighter factory... EmptyJuly 29th 2022, 5:31 am

ok so i dl classic and made the 0,0 not shared but when i added next sprites to stance and selected shared pal they changed colors...what did i miss?
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: adding sprites to fighter factory...   adding sprites to fighter factory... EmptyJuly 29th 2022, 7:15 am

maybe the pals of the image are diferents? The pals of the images has to be the same, send me if you want
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: adding sprites to fighter factory...   adding sprites to fighter factory... EmptyJuly 29th 2022, 10:41 am

its been some years since did this so im still a little rusty but to make them the same pallette i use the palette tool by loading the 0,0 image then add the group n put is palette on to those then save the images with the new palette right?
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: adding sprites to fighter factory...   adding sprites to fighter factory... EmptyJuly 29th 2022, 1:14 pm

Don't Know, I use Photoshop, I contert to rgb, then to index with the pal for all the images, don't know if can be understand, my english is lazy with this heat
Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: adding sprites to fighter factory...   adding sprites to fighter factory... EmptyJuly 29th 2022, 1:40 pm

OGSymbiote wrote:
its been some years since  did this so im still a little rusty but to make them the same pallette i use the palette tool by loading the 0,0 image then add the group n put is palette on to those then save the images with the new palette right?

In figther factory 3 is simple to add palete
You just need insert image and the program ask you if you want to adapt this palete in the images you are adding
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: adding sprites to fighter factory...   adding sprites to fighter factory... EmptyJuly 29th 2022, 1:45 pm

pseudoingles wrote:
OGSymbiote wrote:
its been some years since  did this so im still a little rusty but to make them the same pallette i use the palette tool by loading the 0,0 image then add the group n put is palette on to those then save the images with the new palette right?

You just need insert image and the program ask you if you want to adapt this palete in the images you are adding

Yes, but inside the image editor I believe
Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: adding sprites to fighter factory...   adding sprites to fighter factory... EmptyJuly 29th 2022, 4:52 pm

pseudoingles wrote:

In emulator, EXAGEAR for Celphone
Other versions don't RUN
Just FIGTER FACTORY 3

I learned to use it in cellphone

I SAVE all my images in png,
and create a palete in FIGHTER FACTORY tool  
Making the coversion inside the SFF
adding sprites to fighter factory... 20220711

It work better than FIGTER FACTORY CLASSIC when the palete is included on the images and saved PCX out the SFF , you have to input the new images (PCX) on the character....

Edit: in FF3 when you want use image without shared palete, the program automatic ask you to move the image to other position, is easy to work with
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: adding sprites to fighter factory...   adding sprites to fighter factory... EmptyJuly 30th 2022, 10:04 pm

adding sprites to fighter factory... Palhel10
so how do i add the colors on the right to the palette on the left without messing up the palette on the left Question
Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: adding sprites to fighter factory...   adding sprites to fighter factory... EmptyJuly 31st 2022, 4:37 pm

You can move to any point you want,
And save it ...
Saving the pallet in 1st time, your image will apear messed, but you can reinsert the image on the sff , forcing the image to adapt new pallete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: adding sprites to fighter factory...   adding sprites to fighter factory... Empty

Back to top Go down

adding sprites to fighter factory...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next