The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
A Few N00B Questions Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
A Few N00B Questions Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
A Few N00B Questions Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
A Few N00B Questions Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Few N00B Questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthPhoenix99

DarthPhoenix99

A Few N00B Questions Empty
PostSubject: A Few N00B Questions   A Few N00B Questions EmptyJune 17th 2014, 12:31 am

Well considering the fact that I am pretty new to Mugen I have a few questions that you guys could help me with. Any and all help is accepted here ^-^

How do you increase the number of wins in Arcade mode? As a default it takes I think 6 Wins till you beat Arcade mode/I would like to increase the number of wins because 6 just isn't enough.

How do you increase you roster size? Right now I have the big motif in that increases to 60 but I currently have about 40-ish, and I am certainly going to add more to my collection but am running out of space. Maybe if you could help me increase to 150 for now. I don't really like Screen Packs because I don't want it slowing my laptop down (I run an Intel Atom CPU N270 1.60GHz with 1GB RAM/ I know it is a bit crappy but I don't have my other laptop at the moment.)

Bonus Games? I've been seeing these around and wanted to know if I could be able to install them, and if so how?

My final question (For now,) how do you change the character portrait on the the select the character screen? I'd like to change a few of them.

Thanks for all of the help.
-Phoenix
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Few N00B Questions   A Few N00B Questions EmptyJune 17th 2014, 2:20 am

http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/65-selectdef/ anymore questions mugen related PM me

Edit here it is:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://captmugen.weebly.com
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: A Few N00B Questions   A Few N00B Questions EmptyJune 17th 2014, 4:45 am

Bonus games are added just like characters, add it like you would add a normal character, and play against it (not as it), there are some cool minigames here http://mugenguild.com/pots/ (in the characters stuff)

Forgot to mention this some bonus games have their own stages (normally they come with the bonus character itself) so you have to add the stage too, some bonus games bugs because the stage is too long, or too short, or it doens't have floor and you have to walk on a plane (in the sky chase bonus game lol!)
Back to top Go down
DarthPhoenix99

DarthPhoenix99

PostSubject: Re: A Few N00B Questions   A Few N00B Questions EmptyJune 17th 2014, 11:54 am

Thank you, both ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few N00B Questions   A Few N00B Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

A Few N00B Questions
Page 1 of 1