The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
 Please, I really need your help with three questions: How can I make a column look bigger? How can I move the column? And how can I move the player image upward from the deep bottom? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
 Please, I really need your help with three questions: How can I make a column look bigger? How can I move the column? And how can I move the player image upward from the deep bottom? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
 Please, I really need your help with three questions: How can I make a column look bigger? How can I move the column? And how can I move the player image upward from the deep bottom? Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
 Please, I really need your help with three questions: How can I make a column look bigger? How can I move the column? And how can I move the player image upward from the deep bottom? Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Please, I really need your help with three questions: How can I make a column look bigger? How can I move the column? And how can I move the player image upward from the deep bottom?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Welldone

Please, I really need your help with three questions: How can I make a column look bigger? How can I move the column? And how can I move the player image upward from the deep bottom? Empty
PostSubject: Please, I really need your help with three questions: How can I make a column look bigger? How can I move the column? And how can I move the player image upward from the deep bottom?    Please, I really need your help with three questions: How can I make a column look bigger? How can I move the column? And how can I move the player image upward from the deep bottom? EmptyJuly 10th 2016, 6:54 pm

Hi, guys.

I really need your help. I downloaded Street Fighter II The World Warrior Screenpack. These columns are too small, and I really need to get them little bit bigger. And I need to move the column to the bottom. But, the character select images are too deep, I need to move the images upward. So, I made 7 columns and 4 rows and I need to get them bigger and move them to the bottom and center them, and move the characters' face upward from the deep bottom. I wanna show you:

Please, I really need your help with three questions: How can I make a column look bigger? How can I move the column? And how can I move the player image upward from the deep bottom? Player10

Please, I really need your help with three questions: How can I make a column look bigger? How can I move the column? And how can move the player image  upward from the deep bottom?

(No Rude Answers)

Last edited by Mr.Welldone on July 12th 2016, 10:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

Please, I really need your help with three questions: How can I make a column look bigger? How can I move the column? And how can I move the player image upward from the deep bottom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, I really need your help with three questions: How can I make a column look bigger? How can I move the column? And how can I move the player image upward from the deep bottom?    Please, I really need your help with three questions: How can I make a column look bigger? How can I move the column? And how can I move the player image upward from the deep bottom? EmptyJuly 11th 2016, 3:06 pm

Yo where did you download the Street Fighter II The World Warrior Screenpack please? Question

P.S. is this Street Fighter II The World Warrior Screenpack for WinMUGEN only?  or for MUGEN1.0?  I can only try to take a look in it if it is for MUGEN1.0........  Please, I really need your help with three questions: How can I make a column look bigger? How can I move the column? And how can I move the player image upward from the deep bottom? 3876111886
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: Please, I really need your help with three questions: How can I make a column look bigger? How can I move the column? And how can I move the player image upward from the deep bottom?    Please, I really need your help with three questions: How can I make a column look bigger? How can I move the column? And how can I move the player image upward from the deep bottom? EmptyJuly 11th 2016, 3:16 pm

From Doorhenge's Mugen Website:
http://doorhenge.piiym.net/addons.html

But, I would say both: Street Fighter II - The World Warrior Screen for WinMugen and Mugen 1.0. So, I just want to customize Street Fighter II - The World Warrior Screenpack for the Mugen of Street Fighter II VS Fatal Fury 2 on Mugen 1.0. Therefore, the screenpack of Street Fighter II is working on Mugen 1.0. But, only I have Mugen 1.0, so I installed it into the data folder.

I want to show you something, Borewood, the system.def file statement of Street Fighter II - The World Warrior screenpack:

Please, I really need your help with three questions: How can I make a column look bigger? How can I move the column? And how can I move the player image upward from the deep bottom? Show_t17
 Please, I really need your help with three questions: How can I make a column look bigger? How can I move the column? And how can I move the player image upward from the deep bottom? Show_t16
 Please, I really need your help with three questions: How can I make a column look bigger? How can I move the column? And how can I move the player image upward from the deep bottom? Show_t15

This is the statement of Street Fighter II - The World Warrior screenpack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please, I really need your help with three questions: How can I make a column look bigger? How can I move the column? And how can I move the player image upward from the deep bottom?    Please, I really need your help with three questions: How can I make a column look bigger? How can I move the column? And how can I move the player image upward from the deep bottom? Empty

Back to top Go down

Please, I really need your help with three questions: How can I make a column look bigger? How can I move the column? And how can I move the player image upward from the deep bottom?
Page 1 of 1