The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ultra Boy from DC Comics
On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode? Emptyby marvel Today at 12:21 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode? Emptyby Baelorn Today at 11:45 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode? Emptyby MERK_U Today at 11:10 am

» Skhsato123 Sprites
On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode? Emptyby Raijjin Today at 6:42 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Welldone

On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode? Empty
PostSubject: On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode?   On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode? EmptyNovember 6th 2017, 7:34 pm

I tried on team simulations after I downloaded 4 vs 4 patch addon and patched it into mugen folder. So first of all, I clicked on 4 vs 4, I went to versus mode, to team simulations, I picked my mugen characters. I tried to play it, none of them are moving. I pressed Ctrl + 2 and Ctrl + 4. And then I tried to press Ctrl + 1 and Ctrl + 3. But somr of them are not moving. But I want a computers to be my partners on my side and I want another computers to be my opponents on the player 2 side.

For examples, just like Team Spider-Man VS Team Superman, watch this:

But, I need your help, step by step. On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode?

On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode? 2649099129
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode?   On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode? EmptyNovember 12th 2017, 7:35 pm

I haven't studied the mugen engines code enough to know how something like this would work or where the problem would even begin, but i will bump the topic to gain more notice in case there is some one who can help to stumble upon this
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode?   On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode? EmptyNovember 12th 2017, 9:36 pm

Mr.Welldone wrote:
I tried on team simulations after I downloaded 4 vs 4 patch addon and patched it into mugen folder. So first of all, I clicked on 4 vs 4, I went to versus mode, to team simulations, I picked my mugen characters. I tried to play it, none of them are moving. I pressed Ctrl + 2 and Ctrl + 4. And then I tried to press Ctrl + 1 and Ctrl + 3. But somr of them are not moving. But I want a computers to be my partners on my side and I want another computers to be my opponents on the player 2 side.

For examples, just like Team Spider-Man VS Team Superman, watch this:

But, I need your help, step by step. On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode?

On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode? 2649099129
that's the only way
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode?   On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode? EmptyNovember 12th 2017, 10:59 pm

Just do ctr1 and ctr 3 try that and tell me if that works
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode?   On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode? EmptyNovember 13th 2017, 11:37 am

Sorry I have no experience in the 4vs4 MUGEN patch....... No ........does it have something to do with your MUGEN Engine version (also there might be a MUGEN screenpack/motif incompatibility)? scratch
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode?   On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode? EmptyNovember 14th 2017, 1:12 pm

Sorry mate, i don't know how to work with the mugen engine itself...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode?   On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode? Empty

Back to top Go down

On 4 vs 4 Team Simulations on Mugen, How Can I Make All the Mugen Characters Into the Computers for One Player vs Computer on Versus Mode?
Page 1 of 1