The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0? Emptyby Shining May 18th 2024, 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0? Empty
PostSubject: someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0?   someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0? EmptyAugust 22nd 2021, 6:51 pm

Hi, i was triying to do the stage image preview on the select screen but i dunno how to do it in 1.0, i know how to dout in 1.1 but i need 1.0 someone has a tutorial or something?
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0?   someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0? EmptyAugust 23rd 2021, 12:01 pm

It should be the same for 1.0
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0?   someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0? EmptyAugust 23rd 2021, 12:41 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
It should be the same for 1.0
In 1.1 you use a sff un FF and you can edit it. But un 1.0 that doesnt work. You need a font editor but at the same way i dont know how todo do the font or put the random image. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0?   someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0? EmptyAugust 23rd 2021, 1:11 pm

Oh maybe some one who good at screen packs can help you
Back to top Go down
Splash

PostSubject: Re: someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0?   someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0? EmptyAugust 23rd 2021, 2:23 pm

manbatshark8 wrote:
Hi, i was triying to do the stage image preview on the select screen but i dunno how to do it in 1.0, i know how to dout in 1.1 but i need 1.0 someone has a tutorial or something?

My opinion:

Much more easy move to Ikemen GO.

Ikemen Go Default already have a good tag system and other many features... 

one of them is stage select with photos.

take a long time to waste to code all this in mugen.
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0?   someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0? EmptyAugust 23rd 2021, 4:37 pm

there is a way to make it as a .fnt file, but all pictures of stages will have to be in the same image and use the same 256 color palette, which will make them low quality. ive tried this method for 1.1, not for 1.0 though, before i knew .def/.sff founts could be used. so not sure it will work for 1.0. better just to use 1.1 imo

ps. hearing alot about this ikemen go, it seems its worth a check with all its features too
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0?   someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0? EmptyAugust 23rd 2021, 4:49 pm

BigPimp wrote:
there is a way to make it as a .fnt file, but all pictures of stages will have to be in the same image and use the same 256 color palette, which will make them low quality. ive tried this method for 1.1, not for 1.0 though, before i knew .def/.sff founts could be used. so not sure it will work for 1.0. better just to use 1.1 imo

ps. hearing alot about this ikemen go, it seems its worth a check with all its features too
I was waching the ikemen but i don´t know if i can put it on my screen pack or i will need make another one
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0?   someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0? EmptyAugust 23rd 2021, 11:21 pm

I think it's impossible for 1.0....
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0?   someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0? EmptyAugust 24th 2021, 12:08 am

demunlawin wrote:
I think it's impossible for 1.0....
I dunno... IT use to work on win . That its a previous vertion of 1.0
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0?   someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0? EmptyAugust 24th 2021, 12:24 am

manbatshark8 wrote:
BigPimp wrote:

I was waching the ikemen but i don´t know if i can put it on my screen pack or i will need make another one

hmm, i actually tried the ikemen go and it seems that you can just simply copy-paste chars, stages and data folder contents, and it works
i didnt notice any bugs, except font palette problems (dont know why those are there)

adjustments to files are needed though to use any of the new features, otherwise its just default mugen
but with new features enabled, from what ive seen it might as well be mugen 1.2
i wish i discovered it sooner, to have time to transfer my stuff to it

tag system alone worth it imo

GomesOgm likes this post

Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0?   someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0? EmptyAugust 25th 2021, 8:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0?   someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0? Empty

Back to top Go down

someone know how to make the image on the select stage on mugen 1.0?
Page 1 of 1