The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why? Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why? Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why? Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why?

Go down 
+4
skhsato123
Doom
Darthpool
I-Skorp-I
8 posters
AuthorMessage
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why? Empty
PostSubject: Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why?   Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why? EmptySeptember 13th 2016, 6:56 pm

If you were able to which mugen creator would you pay to create you a character/stage & why?

Personally i would love to pay Zox and Doom or Uncle O when it comes to characters because they make theirs from scratch some times and they can make beautiful sprites, and Exshadow & Alice when it comes to stages cause they put they're all into making a beautifully sprited stage.

Last edited by I-Skorp-I on September 14th 2016, 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why?   Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why? EmptySeptember 13th 2016, 7:13 pm

I would probably pay Zvitor because he deserves money for the time and effort he puts into his chars.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why?   Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why? EmptySeptember 13th 2016, 9:00 pm

Thanks I-Skorp-I ... Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why? 311127478

For now I can think in these people: Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why? 3876111886

Codes: o ilusionista or zvitor

Stages: electro

Hero Sprites: chuchoryu, zox , bam77 or spiderbat

Cartoon Sprites: wlanmaniax or alejandro iaccarino

Last edited by Doom on September 13th 2016, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why?   Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why? EmptySeptember 13th 2016, 9:10 pm

I would. Pay Arkady and Bam 777 for their marvel chars

Zvitor also
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why?   Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why? EmptySeptember 13th 2016, 9:29 pm

Ohh ... I add Bam77 ... Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why? 311127478
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why?   Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why? EmptySeptember 13th 2016, 10:13 pm

Loganir and Verz just look at WW, Thor, Sandman, Electro, Ast Cycke, Deadpool. Separate, together or with others their work is amazing. Stages too a lot of them like Poison Ivy's Garden and Shield Helicarrier to name a few.
Back to top Go down
patz2509

patz2509

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why?   Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why? EmptySeptember 13th 2016, 10:50 pm

Sprites: Loganir, Verz, Wucash, Arkady, Zvitor
Codes: Infinite, R@ce, Loganir, Uncle O´
Stages: Exshadow, Alice, Ace-Million, Loganir, Dev
Full fames: The Unlimited team, Scruffy team, Zvitor & Acey
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why?   Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why? EmptySeptember 14th 2016, 4:04 pm

Sprites: Hatter, li-kun, Gladiacloud, Jmaxximus, XFields, Balthazar, Balmsold, Sean Altly and NicotineFist
Codes: O Ilusionista, ZVitor, Kamekaze, Loganir, ShinZankuro and Beximus
Stages: ExShadow, Vegaz_Parrelli, Ace-Million and ExCham
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
RyoHazaki

RyoHazaki

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why?   Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why? EmptySeptember 14th 2016, 5:23 pm

That's a great question!
For SPRITES? I' d pay Verz, Loganir (I hope he comes back riiiggghhht), O'Illusionista, Arkady, NicotineFist, Zox (I hope he comes back too! riiiggghhht ),  Buyog, Sic-1, bam77 & Alienmorph
    CODING? Loganir, Loganir & Loganir. O'Illusionista, Cyanide, Zvitor, Kamekaze, Sanders7113, Felicity, ImmortaL -SyN- (Club Syndicate?)
    STAGES? Mazemerald cheers

WHY? When I happened upon Thor & Wonder Woman, I thought they were from some hidden MARVEL vs game! Nuff said Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why? 2800933067  
         The coding of the aforementioned creators have given me many a day of challenge and entertainment in ARCADE and WATCH modes
         As far as stages go, Mazemerald is just getting better with time! Excelsior!
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why?   Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why? EmptySeptember 14th 2016, 6:26 pm

Doom your more then welcome lol but i agree chuchoryu does have good Namco characters BUT i seriously HATE the fact that he releases half asses characters without fully completing them or he don't put enough effort into his work. Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why? 1340147569

And YES CAN WE PLEASE VOTE FOR WLANMANIAX AND D.D.R. TO PARTNER UP AND CREATE CARTOON CHARACTERS TOGETHER!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why?   Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Would You Pay To Make A Mugen Character/Stage & Why?
Page 1 of 1