The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
new to spriting, want to ask some questions, Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
new to spriting, want to ask some questions, Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
new to spriting, want to ask some questions, Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
new to spriting, want to ask some questions, Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

new to spriting, want to ask some questions,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WBB

new to spriting, want to ask some questions, Empty
PostSubject: new to spriting, want to ask some questions,   new to spriting, want to ask some questions, EmptyAugust 12th 2014, 5:56 pm

Hey I am just about to begin my first ever sprite sheet, CvS Kabal (from MK), this will be the first character I've ever sprited. I'm a little fuzzy on whom I should use for a good base model right now, however, unless there is an easier, faster way, I will most likely be drawing these sprites by hand. I don't know how many frames need to be in an animation or any of that, I will have to take things one step at a time. I am hoping if I need any help or have any questions along the way, some of you may can help point me in the right direction.

But I suppose I should begin by asking, who do you all recommend me using as base model(s) for spriting CvS Kabal?
Back to top Go down

new to spriting, want to ask some questions,
Page 1 of 1