The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
Mugen Portrait Appreciation Emptyby animaraz Yesterday at 6:55 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Mugen Portrait Appreciation Emptyby dev Yesterday at 2:22 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Mugen Portrait Appreciation Emptyby Doom May 27th 2024, 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Mugen Portrait Appreciation Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mugen Portrait Appreciation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Mugen Portrait Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Mugen Portrait Appreciation   Mugen Portrait Appreciation EmptyNovember 4th 2013, 8:34 pm

it kind of bothers me a little when I see screenpacks from videos when people do not take the time to adjust or fix their portraits. your mugen deserves better than wrong fitting small and large ports.

not only should one take the time and standardize the ports you have for whatever screenpack you use, i for one thing changing a main port every so often keeps your mugen fresh. after all, that image is what represents that character in your collection when you look through it.

thats why i make so many ports and put in alot of time to make them look as good as i can.

this dont go out to everyone, just the people who you can see in their videos where they take zero time at all regarding ports and screenpack presentation.

its not hard to adjust your ports. plz think about either standardizing whatever in your screenpack, or do like i do and change them every so often to where the image representing whoever helps keep everything ore fresh for you.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Portrait Appreciation   Mugen Portrait Appreciation EmptyNovember 4th 2013, 8:40 pm

TRUE, the screenpack is a hard work(sometimes) and deserve good portraits.....

Mugen Portrait Appreciation 670481599 
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Portrait Appreciation   Mugen Portrait Appreciation EmptyNovember 4th 2013, 8:46 pm

Embarassed 

I am guilty here. I should try more on this area. My portraits are among the ugliest in the mugen community lol! 

I literally take a minute to find and add the image in regardless of quality or serious clean up tongue

I'm really more concerned though with getting something playable first and then coming back later with a new perspective on refining points. Zero changed a lot in a similar process, though I doubt I improved his portrait LOL Mugen Portrait Appreciation 311127478  
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Portrait Appreciation   Mugen Portrait Appreciation EmptyNovember 5th 2013, 4:23 am

DcVsM is one of the screenpack that needs a portrait donation from many expert spriters. Quote this post and write Laughing if you agree.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Portrait Appreciation   Mugen Portrait Appreciation EmptyNovember 5th 2013, 10:22 pm

well, i'm talking more than just the main port, i'm talking small ports too. you all have seen the vids where whoever's screenpack has gaps due to wrong sized or misaligned small ports. i couldnt do that on my mugen.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Portrait Appreciation   Mugen Portrait Appreciation Empty

Back to top Go down

Mugen Portrait Appreciation
Page 1 of 1