The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day) Emptyby animaraz Today at 6:55 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day) Emptyby dev Today at 2:22 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day) Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day) Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day)

Go down 
+7
volzzilla
yolomate
crosspotts1.0
animaraz
JARRO77
Shining
Adminbot
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Adminbot

Adminbot

ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day) Empty
PostSubject: ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day)   ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day) EmptyApril 1st 2023, 8:34 am

Today is ZVitor's birthday!

Because of that, and because of the great impression he has made on many of us in the MMV forum community with his amazing Marvel and DC comics works, we thought we would make today a day to appreciate ZVitor a little bit more (even if he has quit Mugen for OpenBOR)

We update his OpenBOR works on MMV at https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t16332-zvitor-s-openbor-work

Maybe reply here to speak about your thoughts on ZVitor as part of today!
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day)   ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day) EmptyApril 1st 2023, 8:39 am

Happy birthday zvitor
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day)   ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day) EmptyApril 1st 2023, 8:46 am

Happy Birthday Bro

Hope you comeback someday!!
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day)   ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day) EmptyApril 1st 2023, 9:07 am

Z. If you get to read this let me tell you that you are one of my MUGEN idols. And also from Openbor, when I see your work I want to learn how to do it myself. Have a great time and I hope they celebrate you a lot!

Z. Si llegas a leer esto dejame decirte que eres uno de mis idolos del MUGEN. Y también del Openbor, cuando veo tus trabajos quiero aprender a hacerlo yo también. ¡Pasatela genial y ojala te celebren mucho!
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day)   ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day) EmptyApril 1st 2023, 9:16 am

Love to z and his family happy birthday hope he has the best
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day)   ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day) EmptyApril 1st 2023, 11:55 am

a genius, kind man creator!!! yes yes yes
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day)   ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day) EmptyApril 1st 2023, 11:20 pm

thank you zvitor for everything you've done in marvel/dc mugen cheers
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day)   ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day) EmptyApril 2nd 2023, 4:38 am

I have to admit that without Zvitor, it wouldn't be the same. So many content he shared with us for free. And also inspired me to create my own characters. Happy birthday to him and may he participate in MUGEN related content creations for a very long time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZVitor

ZVitor

PostSubject: Re: ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day)   ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day) EmptyApril 20th 2023, 3:40 am

Thank you guys,
Sorry to leave MUGEN, some times i want to return, did few progress at old MUGEN chars, but no ideia if that will happen someday.

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://zvitor.com.br
RobsonMSH

PostSubject: Re: ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day)   ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day) EmptyApril 20th 2023, 7:21 am

Happy Birthday and thanks for everything! clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day)   ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day) EmptyApril 20th 2023, 10:03 am

ZVitor wrote:
Thank you guys,
Sorry to leave MUGEN, some times i want to return, did few progress at old MUGEN chars, but no ideia if that will happen someday.
I hope you return soon!! ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day) 670481599 ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day) 670481599 ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day) 670481599
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day)   ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day) EmptyApril 20th 2023, 4:29 pm

ZVitor wrote:
Thank you guys,

so good to see you ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day) 2800933067 cheers ilu
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day)   ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day) EmptyApril 20th 2023, 6:03 pm

ZVitor wrote:
Thank you guys,

Thanks for all the great characters and games you've created!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day)   ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day) Empty

Back to top Go down

ZVitor Appreciation Day (also his b-day)
Page 1 of 1