The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday

Go down 
+9
ZVitor
LoKoLoKo
galactus
cravd
Quicksilver
animaraz
DANY (spider boy)
dev
Adminbot
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Adminbot

Adminbot

Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday   Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday EmptyApril 1st 2013, 8:41 am

Happy Birthday to Zvitor.

We thought today would be a good day to celebrate Zvitor Appreciation day since not only is it his birthday today, but also because he has released one of his most anticipated characters in Hawkman which you can download at: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t840-hawkman-first-flight

We hope you will join us in:
- Wishing him Happy Birthday
- Talking about your favorite characters by him
- Anything else related to Zvitor since the day is about appreciating him

Again, Happy Birthday Zvitor!
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
dev

PostSubject: Re: Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday   Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday EmptyApril 1st 2013, 8:47 am

On a Scale of 1 to 10, I would give Zvitor a 10. He is a great creator and more important he's a great person. 'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday   Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday EmptyApril 1st 2013, 8:52 am

lets hit it for zvitor
HIP HIP
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday   Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday EmptyApril 1st 2013, 9:40 am

Guau. Solo decir que eres de los mejores pal. De los mejores spriteros, de los mejores programadores, de los más rápidos. Todos tus trabajos han valido la pena ¿Que se puede decir de ti que no sean elogios?
Muchos años de exito tanto en tu vida personal, familiar como en el mugen.
Un abrazo y los mejores deseos.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday   Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday EmptyApril 1st 2013, 11:34 am

Zvitor is my favorite creator, every single character is amazing and very creative:

my favorite ones are Aquaman, Spiderman and Scarlet witch also Hawkman
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday   Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday EmptyApril 1st 2013, 11:51 am

santa
As happy day Z
one of the good and fast mugeros ..

igual feliz dia Z
uno de los buenos y rapidos mugeros.. king
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday   Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday EmptyApril 1st 2013, 12:22 pm

Happy Birthday Zvitor hope you have a good one Cool Smile sunny you have always been one of my favourite character creators personally king and while were on the subject just like to say many thanks again for some of the Great characters you have released over the years, really enjoying Scarlet Witch and Catwoman in particular at the moment personally there both Awesome in my Opinon, thanks again for them both and all your other Great characters etc I for one really appreciate them cheers Very Happy

keep up the good work my friend and have a great Day Zvitor sunny Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday   Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday EmptyApril 1st 2013, 12:29 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers bounce Basketball alright i had enough
happy B day pal
Back to top Go down
LoKoLoKo

LoKoLoKo

PostSubject: Re: Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday   Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday EmptyApril 1st 2013, 12:51 pm

feliz aniversário vagabundão!!!!! É nois! :afro:
Back to top Go down
ZVitor

ZVitor

PostSubject: Re: Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday   Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday EmptyApril 1st 2013, 1:58 pm

thanks guys!!!
Back to top Go down
http://zvitor.com.br
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday   Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday EmptyApril 1st 2013, 2:21 pm

happy birthay z vitor
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LALO27

LALO27

PostSubject: Re: Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday   Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday EmptyApril 1st 2013, 2:56 pm

Happy Birthday Zvitor!!
Thanks for everything!! i love your chars.. especially catwoman and hawkman.. you're a great!! i hope you enjoy your day!!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday   Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday EmptyApril 2nd 2013, 8:14 am

thank you zvitor. not only for being a great creator (my favorite char by him is scarlet witch) but also for being a good person and a long time friend. we mainly got to know each other about 4 yrs ago when i did some writing for a mugen blog. did an article on his popular wip then, hawkman. talked a good bit ever since.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday   Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday EmptyApril 2nd 2013, 9:18 am

Congrats zvitor, well done on a long time wip, now character, I'm sure your pm box will swell a lot less now that hawkman is released, hahaha, and happy birthday pal, well deserved, and alway much appreciated by every community you are present in
Back to top Go down
ZVitor

ZVitor

PostSubject: Re: Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday   Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 7:44 pm

thanks guys, that kind of suport is really nice.
Back to top Go down
http://zvitor.com.br
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday   Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday Empty

Back to top Go down

Zvitor Appreciation Day on his Birthday
Page 1 of 1